What's new

Iran's Options

Thays why F35 flew under an iranian jet and they couldnt lock on it. Do u even know how many layers of air defence these strike vroups have. You seem to be not only a dumb fanboy but a high level moron to just think old ballistic and cruise missiles will destroy the US power. As i said keep dreaming.

“Old cruise missiles”

You mean the same ones that went undetected US centcom radar stations and US made air defenses all along the PG and hit the Aramco plant?

Sure man you are right. Iran can’t do anything and US is the best.

This is why I don’t talk to Armchair generals about hypothetical war scenarios. It’s stupid and pointless.

An aircraft carrier doesn’t carry “hundreds of F-35 and F-22’s”.

F-22’s aren’t even carrier based. Go read a book.

How much planes will 10 carriers carry? And is carrier the only option with US? Bombers also dont fly from carriers. Do u know from how far they can launch F22s? Go grow a brain.

Thays why F35 flew under an iranian jet and they couldnt lock on it. Do u even know how many layers of air defence these strike vroups have. You seem to be not only a dumb fanboy but a high level moron to just think old ballistic and cruise missiles will destroy the US power. As i said keep dreaming.

It wasn't an F-35 idiot. It was an F-22 and just lol if youthing IRIAF will play any major role in a potential war. Iran has the home advantage, those BMs and cruise missiles are more advanced then anything Pakistan has in their arsenal. That combined with asymmetric attacks across the region will make any war costly and demoralising for the US.

How much planes will 10 carriers carry? And is carrier the only option with US? Bombers also dont fly from carriers. Do u know from how far they can launch F22s? Go grow a brain.

lol

You are very immature. It shows. The fact that you said “10 carriers” shows to me you are nothing more than a call of duty fanboy. First go look at where all of the US carriers are located.

US will never ever move even in 5 carriers to the Middle East let alone 10. And even those 5 would take months upon months to arrive.

So you are clearly uninformed. And I won’t debate with such a childish individual.

“Old cruise missiles”

You mean the same ones that went undetected US centcom radar stations and US made air defenses all along the PG and hit the Aramco plant?

Sure man you are right. Iran can’t do anything and US is the best.

This is why I don’t talk to Armchair generals about hypothetical war scenarios. It’s stupid and pointless.

There is a difference between sneak attack on an ally oil facility and an attack on military base at heightened tension. As i said, grow a brain.

Iran's best option is to hit very high ranking someone inside the US mainland using a false flag by using Saudi assets. They did such false flag operations many times before.

Iran's best option is to hit very high ranking someone inside the US mainland using a false flag by using Saudi assets. They did such things before.

Won’t happen.

The common theme among Iranian officials words is “strategic” and “long lasting”.

Killing some general does nothing. They rotate service every several years anyway then they retire.

lol

You are very immature. It shows. The fact that you said “10 carriers” shows to me you are nothing more than a call of duty fanboy. First go look at where all of the US carriers are located.

US will never ever move even in 5 carriers to the Middle East let alone 10. And even those 5 would take months upon months to arrive.

So you are clearly uninformed. And I won’t debate with such a childish individual.

I've been talking to some Iranians outside of PDF and one of them suggested that the 3,000 U.S. troops that just arrived in Kuwait could be a spear head force used to take over Abu Masa, Kharg and Less tunbs Islands. This is also an airborne division meaning they're highly mobile.

Won’t happen.

The common theme among Iranian officials words is “strategic” and “long lasting”.

Killing some general does nothing. They rotate service every several years anyway then they retire.
Who says about general ? I actually meant one who is running their actual forein policies. This person is not the secretary of state but more powerful.

I've been talking to some Iranians outside of PDF and one of them suggested that the 3,000 U.S. troops that just arrived in Kuwait could be a spear head force used to take over Abu Masa, Kharg and Less tunbs Islands. This is also an airborne division meaning they're highly mobile.

No an airborne division is highly unsuitable for that type of operation. An MEU is much more suitable.

That would be impossible and they would be flattened.

Kharg is Iran’s main oil terminal. Invading that would require approvals from Congress as that is an official act of war: invasion of a foreign land.

Furthermore, all those Islands have a IRGC contingency along with thousands of anti ship missiles line the Iranian coastline with S-300 and Bavar-373 overhead. Meaning any paratroopers flying in C-130s will be shot down easily.

US won't learn a lesson unless you don't hit their mainland or Isreal.Either go all out or don't.

US won't learn a lesson unless you don't hit their mainland or Isreal.Either go all out or don't.

Nope.

Best option is use Solemani passing to detonate nuclear bomb and become a nuclear power. With a nuclear umbrella Iran will have a lot more power to achieve its objectives.

If I was Iran, i would bait the US into an attack on the mainland. Do a strike in Middle East that would force a response on Iranian soil then pull out of NPT and JCPOA and detonate nuclear bomb.

Alot of crap on this thread

Look Iran has holes in its defence, lack of a modern air force being one

But it also has positives, it is not a small nation, it's big with a big population

Because of its size and large army and population a invasion is out of the question

Hence if war breaks out the U.S aim will be to subdue Iran by multiple military strikes from as far as possible, trying to destroy multiple Iranian military and nuclear assets

Iran has multiple proxies in the region
It's aim should be to
1- Target all U.S forces in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria through these proxies and its own forces
2-Any U.S base in the mid East should be targeted, many do not have sufficient anti missile defense including bases in Afghanistan and Iraq/Syria
3-US main base is in Bahrain I think, well within Iranian range and even with a anti missile defense, Iran should target this with multiple strikes
4-Iran could close the Hormuz but it may not be necessary as any military action would automatically close it

Let's be clear Iran will take punishment but because of its size it won't be invaded just hit
But those hits could be severe

However, Iran in response could finish the U.S presence in Iraq, Syria and even Afghanistan
Iran may take more damage but it's going no where whilst the U.S could be pushed out

Right now Iran's proxies should begin to use some serious weaponry to hunt every American
American military
Or American company, contractor, etc in Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan

Kharg is Iran’s main oil terminal. Invading that would require approvals from Congress as that is an official act of war: invasion of a foreign land.

Hahahaha Don't be so naive! The President has power to send troops anywhere without Congress approval. Only 5 times in history as Congress officially declared war.

Back
Top Bottom