What's new

Iran's Options

Iran is too much involved now

they have sleeper cells everywhere

Russia is all over Syria

US hits a Russian installation trust me its WW3

Lolz typical irani fans at play. First iran does not have any nukes, neither does it have the capability to deliver it to mainland US. At most they can threaten US bases around iran. That too will be retaliated.

The fanboys here calling killing of sulemani as a big crime forget that isnt involving in other countries a crime? WTH was he doing in iraq with leader of al shaabi??? Interfering in yemen, syria, iraq and Afghanistan and all this is no crime??

Lolz typical irani fans at play. First iran does not have any nukes, neither does it have the capability to deliver it to mainland US. At most they can threaten US bases around iran. That too will be retaliated.

The fanboys here calling killing of sulemani as a big crime forget that isnt involving in other countries a crime? WTH was he doing in iraq with leader of al shaabi??? Interfering in yemen, syria, iraq and Afghanistan and all this is no crime??

US relies on power projection, it those power projection bases are rendered unusable then the US cannot efficiently launch attacks into Iranian territory.

US relies on power projection, it those power projection bases are rendered unusable then the US cannot efficiently launch attacks into Iranian territory.

Really? Is it that easy to take out those bases, which are situated in every ME country. Every base has huge fire ppwer and missile defences.
Also if those bases are gone, the US still has 10 aircraft carriers, which can annihilate any country.

Really? Is it that easy to take out those bases, which are situated in every ME country. Every base has huge fire ppwer and missile defences.
Also if those bases are gone, the US still has 10 aircraft carriers, which can annihilate any country.

They can't annihilate sh1t, they would have to sail over there and then be vulnerable to Iranian ASBM, cruise missile, fast-attack boat and mini-sub attacks.

They can't annihilate sh1t, they would have to sail over there and then be vulnerable to Iranian ASBM, cruise missile, fast-attack boat and mini-sub attacks.

The Americans will further blockade Iran with even more punishing sanctions. They will force the hands of others who help bypass sanctions.

On the military front... The Americans will drone bombs Iranian terror assets across the middle east.

Lolz they dont travel alone, each aircraft carrier is supported by a carrier strike group that includes destroyers with hundreds of missiles each, air defence ships, submarines far advanced, anti mine and anti sub platforms, not to forget hundreds of F35s, F22s, B2 bombers, iranians wont be even able to detect those lolz. It doznt cost to be delusional so keep dreaming.

Lolz they dont travel alone, each aircraft carrier is supported by a carrier strike group that includes destroyers with hundreds of missiles each, air defence ships, submarines far advanced, anti mine and anti sub platforms, not to forget hundreds of F35s, F22s, B2 bombers, iranians wont be even able to detect those lolz. It doznt cost to be delusional so keep dreaming.

So? they would be vulnerable too. Cruise missiles and ASBM would have the same effect on destroyers, cruisers, replenishment ships as they would carriers. In that they would all sink to the bottom of the ocean and their crew fish food :-):-)

F-35 isn't even deployed yet. There aren't enough F-22s in the ME to make a significant difference anyway. They would all be destroyed in the initial barrages against US airbases in the region.

Stealth doesn't mean undetectable moron, it just means low radar signature. Iran has made enormous advances in radar in the past decade.

An aircraft carrier doesn’t carry “hundreds of F-35 and F-22’s”.

F-22’s aren’t even carrier based. Go read a book.

The Americans will further blockade Iran with even more punishing sanctions. They will force the hands of others who help bypass sanctions.

On the military front... The Americans will drone bombs Iranian terror assets across the middle east.

Iran is already at the receiving end of the hardest sanctions possible. The US wouldn't be able to force anyones hand when their ships are at the bottom of the gulf and bases burning bright with unused aviation fuel.

Iran is already at the receiving end of the hardest sanctions possible. The US wouldn't be able to force anyones hand when their ships are at the bottom of the gulf and bases burning bright with unused aviation fuel.

True... But they may further ensure total isolation of Iran. It will depend on how much the Russians and Chinese play ball. ... Unlikely.

So the second option of taking out Iranian proxies in the region will be America's approach.

The Americans will be supported by regional players in the amputation of Iranian terror regime.

So? they would be vulnerable too. Cruise missiles and ASBM would have the same effect on destroyers, cruisers, replenishment ships as they would carriers. In that they would all sink to the bottom of the ocean and their crew fish food :-):-)

F-35 isn't even deployed yet. There aren't enough F-22s in the ME to make a significant difference anyway. They would all be destroyed in the initial barrages against US airbases in the region.

Stealth doesn't mean undetectable moron, it just means low radar signature. Iran has made enormous advances in radar in the past decade.

Thays why F35 flew under an iranian jet and they couldnt lock on it. Do u even know how many layers of air defence these strike vroups have. You seem to be not only a dumb fanboy but a high level moron to just think old ballistic and cruise missiles will destroy the US power. As i said keep dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom