What's new

Iranian Version of RQ-170 Drone Makes Maiden Flight

I was on topic till your premature friend joined.
Anka isnt stealth and also not the topic.
Dude- I told you- that kind of antenna is used when satellite connection is not used or available.there is no other option for that.and since that thing is located on the top, it will have no serious effect in RCS increase.

I mentioned Anka because you seems to believe your military industry very much.Anka is not the only example, though.s-129 and chinese stealth drones use the same thing as well.

Right?Any more question now?

Compare the size:

View attachment 150403

View attachment 150404

I wonder if someone takes it seriously.

I myself have doubts over this being a 1:1 model and the IRGC commander himself said that they have made 2 sizes of this drone, a 1:1 model and a smaller one.

But you posting these 2 pics to prove that it's smaller is just a cheap troll attempt, even a 2 year old understand that unless you don't know the length of runway or the distance from camera to the drone or someone standing besides it, it's impossible to judge its size. As a think tank, it's expected from you to contribute to threads by providing a technical discussion, not a blind troll attempt that even a small girl would know it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Compare the size:

View attachment 150403

View attachment 150404

I wonder if someone takes it seriously.

It's Clear .
This is RC not UAV .
Who still use antenna ?

uuuu.png

Even if it was real , it will fall when it exposed to jamming .

Last edited:
finally , u saw the situation suitable for another BS attack :lol:

nice try , that called perspective . the first image is taken from hundreds of meters away . thats why iranian drone looks smaller .
Perspective makes difference when u compare to DISTANT object, while I am comparing it to the width of runway when it is just taking off.

0:01 sec, u can see that it is located left to middle line:

megastealth.jpg

0:02:

Mega stealth.jpg

Clearly its wingspan is just little fraction of runway width (1/4 -1/5 of half runway width).

Perspective makes difference when u compare to DISTANT object, while I am comparing it to the width of runway when it is just taking off.

0:01 sec, u can see that it is located left to middle line:

View attachment 150424

0:02:

View attachment 150426

Clearly its wingspan is just little fraction of runway width (1/4 -1/5 of half runway width).
and this drone is hardly 1/10 of half of runway width :

ed11-0128-1461.jpg

but it has a 17 meter wingspan

alright , NEXT ....

Bear in mind that 500 was the same guy who used his precious time to overanalyze the S-129, which according to him was a small joke-drone as well, only to see it flying above Syria right now.

And at the same time the Turks are struggling for years to come up with a proper operational ANKA-drone that doesn't fall from the sky all the time.

Last edited:
Bear in mind that 500 was the same guy who used his precious time to overanalyze the S-129, which according to him was a small joke-drone as well, only to see it flying above Syria right now.
And I was 100% right. Two years later still no any normal footage of that thing (only Nokia 6300 quality video from distance).

Thing flying in Syria is small joke. You can see that by fast movement compare to clouds and cirlular RC toy trajectory. Poor Assad still lacks any normal UAVs, no wonder that IS raided Shaer TWISE without loyalist notice.

:lol: now it's bigger than a b-2 . by your genius way to measure it , every one can get it's favorite size. win win

uuuu.png

03340985851651511820.jpg

as @Serpentine mentioned : you don't know the length of runway or the distance from camera to the drone or someone standing besides it, it's impossible to judge its size. As a think tank, it's expected from you to contribute to threads by providing a technical discussion, not a blind troll attempt that even a small girl would know it's ridiculous.

13908_802434706483829_8339047668108452145_n.jpg

Mod Edit (Non English)

:lol: now it's bigger than a b-2 . by your genius way to measure it , every one can get it's favorite size. win win

View attachment 150506

View attachment 150505

as @Serpentine mentioned : you don't know the length of runway or the distance from camera to the drone or someone standing besides it, it's impossible to judge its size. As a think tank, it's expected from you to contribute to threads by providing a technical discussion, not a blind troll attempt that even a small girl would know it's ridiculous.

View attachment 150514
hilarious :lol: :lol:

GOD , you should be a Tv freaking host :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an embarrassment

View attachment 150513

Those... Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It

:police::tup:

View attachment 150506

View attachment 150505

View attachment 150514

Now that's what I call the correct way to properly answer to a troll attempt.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom