What's new

Iranian Version of RQ-170 Drone Makes Maiden Flight

These guys do it better:

:lol: nice try . cheap trolls
1797501_658480430934997_1203622616653305330_n.jpg

LMAO :lol:

b!tchiZ may cry :lol:

do u know how much it hurts right now ? :D
Well, considering the bird has a range of more 1200 km and it is a bomber drone, it must really hurt.LOL

OK what do we know about the bird so far?

1-it will enter service in different shapes and performance.(bomber as mentioned)

2-no metal material is used in the body.

3-Iranian software is made and used.

4- 3 or 4 units will be delivered by the end of the Persian year.mass-production will start, next year.

What is your suggestion for the name?I like shabah(phantom) the most.

I like shabah(phantom) the most.
thats quite perfect , an intra-national poll (survey) will name the drone .

i'll also vote for shabah :)

1-it will enter service in different shapes and performance.(bomber as mentioned)
exactly .

different scales , different engines and different purposes . looks like iranian engineers loved the design :pop:

mass-production will start, next year.
eagerly waiting for iranian shabah to enter the iraqi/syrian war on terror ....

:yes2:

i love it when people like @500 are forced to spew sth , cause if they don't , they are leaved red faced for all their BS comments before :D

so they have to spew yet another BS to cover their previous BS ........ :lol: hilarious

this photoshoped iranian mock-up down-scaled drone is really hurtful to see after all :(

Untitled.png

thats quite perfect , an intra-national poll (survey) will name the drone .

i'll also vote for shabah :)

exactly .

different scales , different engines and different purposes . looks like iranian engineers loved the design :pop:

eagerly waiting for iranian shabah to enter the iraqi/syrian war on terror ....

:yes2:
They should Bomb the sh!t out of ISIL and film it.it will ensure that their masters and supporters will behave better toward us.

If that's 100 percent success story then they are very close to built own combat plane, but engine will be the issue.

Not Trolling

This can never be the full scale drone comparing the size of Runway and the drone in this video at the beginning.

It is obviously a scaled down RC model. Nothing more was expected from mullahs :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom