What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran Achieves Technology to Produce Supersonic Cruise Missiles
1402051811580950628118054.jpg

According to the defense correspondent of the Tasnim News Agency, our defense industry has achieved the technology to design
and manufacture a supersonic cruise missile.
This missile is Iran's new generation cruise missile and is currently under testing and will be the beginning of a new chapter in our nation's defense capabilities.

Caution: since it’s been formally messaged it must be formally shown.

These are messaging regarding US ostensibly recent installation of a tripwire force in the Persian Gulf.

we knew they were working on supersonic ASCM since at least 2016

makes sense that we should see the first ones enter service within a few years from now once they pass testing phases

can you elaborate on this?
Obviously the US brought in thousands of human and hardware assets into the Persian Gulf (tripwire). Iran is showing her teeth in kind.

Iran will react ingeniously as usual and will make the tripwire irrelevant. Asymmetrical as always. Incalculable as always. The US will pay a heavy price yet absorb it (albeit not indefinitely). The US is not used to a smart, effective and strategic opponent. This ain’t yo daddy’s banana republic.

Sit back and watch what Iran will conjure.

It is two stage,in fact better say,single stage with separable warhead,but it doesnt have propulision in warhead...
The question is why a group which is connected to military sources has made such a mistake.

The question is why a group which is connected to military sources has made such a mistake.
That kind of mistake is actually quite understandable; I also assumed the warhead had a separate motor until Sanel's post. I've seen far more retarded mistakes from the media reporting over the years

That kind of mistake is actually quite understandable; I also assumed the warhead had a separate motor until Sanel's post. I've seen far more retarded mistakes from the media reporting over the years
the only iranian missile with an engine in warhead is Fattah Missile , wonder why media made such mistake before that , till two month ago Iran never show a missile with engine in its warhead

Back
Top Bottom