What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Now Iran must arm these cute missiles with nukes (for deterrence). if they haven't done already

Recency Mr. Saeed Mohammad one of presidential candidates suggested to enrich uranium to 93%.

Iranian missile at dimona:

Last edited:
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

1620507424762.png

1620507440402.png

the wars have become a saturation wars who ever manage to saturate enemy defenses will have upper hand.
if Israel wil ran out of cheap Tamir interceptor , I wonder how wise it is to build a short air defense system based on system like pantsir and Tor which have interceptor missiles 10 time more expensive.

the wars have become a saturation wars who ever manage to saturate enemy defenses will have upper hand.
if Israel wil ran out of cheap Tamir interceptor , I wonder how wise it is to build a short air defense system based on system like pantsir and Tor which have interceptor missiles 10 time more expensive.
Tamir is not cheap.

They are $40,000 a piece. We can probably build a Qiam for cheaper.

If only

Nope,you got it wrong...40k is price of one interceptor missile...considering it intercept 100$ rocket that Hamas and PIJ fired 1000 for 24 hour....
well , you get it somehow wrong , those are precision rockets so they are more expensive than 100$
but its not what i say . I compared tamir interceptor price with something like pantsir and Tor and believe me its a lot cheaper than those two

Back
Top Bottom