Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

In this picture :

921001.jpg

I just referring to TERCOM system :

detailtlam.gif

This is tomahawk !!!

BGM-109C-Cutaway-S.jpg

BGM-109B.jpg
Hey that was all you guys have given to the thread as source, so it is normal for one to assume that it was given as legitimacy of the specs.

I've seen so many '3000km bro!' posts here, but before real things like rockets happen to become real, first their factheets get released.

It was the only info-sheet you gave that I could use, soo..

Is there any of such for this new missile of yours you can share? If there is any, I'd love to check it out.

Iran made a Kh-55 clone. Thats fact. There is no any reason to suggest that Iranian clone is better than original. Just like there is no any reason to suggest that Iranian Kornet copy is better than Russian Kornet, for example. If u think its better than its clone u should prove it.

Remember that Iran is still struggling to make S-300 copy - a Soviet missile from same era as Kh-55.

"There is no reason to suggest Iranian clone is better", What are you mumblling on about? You're judging this missile by the fact it looks the same to the kh-55, thus in your 'brain' you deduced it must be the same? Consider every Iranian weapon we have seen that was based on upgrades, when we've seen the internal components, they have been vastly more modern than the systems they were based on. This is common sense kid. The technology Iran has today, especially in filed of electronics, computers, it is much more advanced than primitive ones used during the making of the original kh-55. If you can't see this then your mental capacity is the barrier here.

You just built a huge fake 'expensive' AC and destroyed it with 'expensive' missiles, just to seem like badass towards Israel and US, whereas it was well known that it would have no impact other than having them laugh at that effort of yours. :lol:

So please don't talk about 'expensiveness'.. :disagree:

destroyed it !?

No ... it's going to prepare for future tests ...

& not expensive enough ...

When you build a satellite launcher, a ballitic missile with 2500 km range and a cruise missile with 2500 km range, then come here and talk. Right now, you have none.
Do you realize that I am not bashing you guys right now?

Instead, I've congratulated you guys if you paid some attention..

Hey that was all you guys have given to the thread as source, so it is normal for one to assume that it was given as legitimacy of the specs.

I've seen so many '3000km bro!' posts here, but before real things like rockets happen to become real, first their factheets get released.

Is there any of such for this new missile of yours you can share? If there is any, I'd love to check it out.

Factsheet? lol. This thing is not for export. Only missiles with less than 300 km have factsheets for impressing export customers. This is not one of those toys. It is too real.

Do you realize that I am not bashing you guys right now?

Instead, I've congratulated you guys if you paid some attention..

Thank you for your congratulation. But then we have thick skins and are used to bashing.

When you build a satellite launcher, a ballitic missile with 2500 km range and a cruise missile with 2500 km range, then come here and talk. Right now, you have none.

Is there an obligation to achieve them in order to kindly express personnel opinions in a defence forum ? Instead of bashing the members talking about this thing, Why don't you enlighten us regarding detail informations, differences than its original clone, the guidance which will deliver this missile up to dedicated targets precisiously...etc ? Can you tell us something different than "We are great" like sentences ?

sorry ... but " BGM-109C " is clear !

No disrespect to Iranians.....

But you should invest in Latest tech like supersonic cruise missiles like onyx....coz Barak 8 has been developed to counter onyx....BTW these kh 55....kh 35.....kh 31... are formidable threat nevertheless.....india also has all these missiles seconded only to Brahmos .....

And now hypersonic Brahmos 2 is coming...by 2022.

Last edited:
sorry ... but " BGM-109C " is clear !
I am not saying I didn't see it, I said I thought you gave it as a reference for the specs of the rocket..

But oh well, nvm.

Is there an obligation to achieve them in order to kindly express personnel opinions in a defence forum ? Instead of bashing the members talking about this thing, Why don't you enlighten us regarding detail informations, differences than its original clone, the guidance which will deliver this missile up to dedicated targets precisiously...etc ? Can you tell us something different than "We are great" like sentences ?

Iran is not planning on advertise/sell these systems. You think they're going to give out information about this missile? For what? To satisfy you? These are strategic weapons not toys to sell to the likes of UAE.
What we should know about these system we know. Iran has no reason to give out details about such strategic systems.

Well, I did not start it first. It was the other guy.

The chief difference between this Iranian version and the original version is the Iranian one being ground launched. The original one is air-launched. The reason why the original one was air-launched is because, the ground launched version was seen as too dangerous and strategically imbalancing so, US and USSR had banned its production as per INF treaty: Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is not a signatory to INF treaty. So it went ahead and made a ground launched version of it. By the way, we are GREAT. :lol:

No disrespect to Iranians.....

But you should invest in Latest tech like supersonic cruise missiles like onyx....coz Barak 8 has been developed to counter onyx....BTW these kh 55....kh 35.....kh 31... are formidable thereat nevertheless.....india also has all these missiles seconded only to Brahmos .....

And now hypersonic Brahmos 2 is coming...by 2022.

You sure this is our latest toy !?
-2-17-.gif

Iran is not planning on advertise/sell these systems. You think they're going to give out information about this missile? For what? To satisfy you? These are strategic weapons not toys to sell to the likes of UAE.
What we should know about these system we know. Iran has no reason to give out details about such strategic systems.

Advertise to whom? As per international law, missiles above 300 km range can not be exported.

Back
Top Bottom