What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

media%2FFfS2b3ZWAAM2jSF.jpg

media%2FFfS2bSfWAA8J6IW.jpg

I agree with this. I didn't agree with his previous thread on Shahed-136 where he said Russia would use it as a terror weapon. He is wrong, it is very useful for infrastructure attacks and front-line attack. Russia might use it occansionaly for anger attacks, but it has plenty of tactical nad strategic value. Russia hasn't yet used it to its full potential yet. Regardless, Ukraine has very little in Ballistic missile defense, and is basically fucked without the US sending some emergency Anti-BM equipment to Ukraine and more importantly, training them which could take months to be properly using them, so the Americans would likely themselves have to operate them. Which has risks if their battery is targeted.

Unless, they've been trained in secret in Poland....

We shall see.

Its possible for speed and accuracy purposes, Iranian operators would fire them on behalf of Russia for the time being.

Unless, they've been trained in secret in Poland....
seriously! Since i heard some members of Poland's army are fighting in Ukraine, Poland needs to be very careful, even US hasnt send its soldiers to the frontline in Ukraine, war is war, it expanding doesnt mean the war isnt still war/normal war.

Shahed 136s, at this rate, will finish off so much of Ukraine's strategic facilities in some weeks, especially since Ukraine's defenses are crap atm.

seriously! Since i heard some members of Poland's army are fighting in Ukraine, Poland needs to be very careful, even US hasnt send its soldiers to the frontline in Ukraine, war is war, it expanding doesnt mean the war isnt still war/normal war.

Shahed 136s, at this rate, will finish off so much of Ukraine's strategic facilities in some weeks, especially since Ukraine's defenses are crap atm.

Poland has no choice really But to deploy part of their armed forces to keep the fight there and avoid the fight coming to them or spreading to their borders.

To put it short Poland doesn't trust NATO and why should they trust them?. They are being pragmatic here

To put it short Poland doesn't trust NATO and why should they trust them?
then Poland should pull out of NATO - saying one thing and doing another, did Poland learn that from Turkey? Turkey will also complain about NATO this and NATo that, but will never withdraw its membership to NATO, so they should shut up.
They are being pragmatic here
but are they being smart? I will bet money its not hard for RUssia to send Poland back to the 60s and 70s.

then Poland should pull out of NATO - saying one thing and doing another, did Poland learn that from Turkey? Turkey will also complain about NATO this and NATo that, but will never withdraw its membership to NATO, so they should shut up.

but are they being smart? I will bet money its not hard for RUssia to send Poland back to the 60s and 70s.

The Americans will honor article 5 but the Polish are just restless because this happening right infront of them.. Someone has to secure their future in one way or another..

Poland will make an Incursion at some point in my opinion

Any info on the Hoveizeh CM? I was wondering if Iran could make it into ALCM for fighters such as the F-4, or on future possible Su-35s, Russia still uses its upgraded version Kh-55 ALCM, China bought at the same time with Iran Kh-55, they made them into ALCM

Is Soumar, Ya-Ali and Hoveizeh all the same base of kh-55? I can't find pictures of Ya-Ali, it was used in Abqaiq i read

Any info on the Hoveizeh CM? I was wondering if Iran could make it into ALCM for fighters such as the F-4, or on future possible Su-35s, Russia still uses its upgraded version Kh-55 ALCM, China bought at the same time with Iran Kh-55, they made them into ALCM

Is Soumar, Ya-Ali and Hoveizeh all the same base of kh-55? I can't find pictures of Ya-Ali, it was used in Abqaiq i read
only su-24 can carry a Hoveizeh based cruise missile , its weight would be more than 1100kg f-4 can carry on each pylon

only su-24 can carry a Hoveizeh based cruise missile , its weight would be more than 1100kg f-4 can carry on each pylon
Their was a picture of the Su-24 carrying one when it was parked
1667674158895.png

Back
Top Bottom