What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

There are videos of Rohani talking about hanging people in Friday prayers to teach people a lesson. Now he is a moderte! He also said that we should disband the army just a few months before Saddam attacked...... Rohani is as suspecioues as Antarinejd.....both have changed their names to mask their real origins.... typical of closet Jooz
he had so much worse speech

Hypocrite fundamentalist in the past, pure reformist today.
He also led secret negotiations with Regan administration shortly after the revolution in order to keep Iran in Western influence. He also had ties to Israel who selected him once again for negotiations with Regan administration for detente in late 80’s.

So is this the man you want to become Rahbar one day?

The West/CIA/Mossad know Rouhani well. He’s a man they can “work with”.

Rouhani is a dangerous individual who must not be allowed to reach upper echelons of the Republic. He is Iran’s Gorbachev.
May he die from an stroke sooner.

Last edited:
Greetings Persians I come in peace. Since you guys are really into missile programmes would you like to tell me how good Pakistani ICBMs are and hiw would you rate the Pakistani missile programme in general.
Pakistan does not have ICBMs... But Shaheen III is solid fuel with 2500-3000km range and Ghauri II is liquid fuel based on Scud/Rodong with 1800km range (similar to Shahab-3).

Doesn't seem that Pakistan has manoeuvrable RVs/precision warheads, but with nuclear weapons that's not necessary. Seems that Pakistan's short range BMs are based on old Scuds and not very accurate.

Pakistan does not have ICBMs... But Shaheen III is solid fuel with 2500-3000km range and Ghauri II is liquid fuel based on Scud/Rodong with 1800km range (similar to Shahab-3).

Doesn't seem that Pakistan has manoeuvrable RVs/precision warheads, but with nuclear weapons that's not necessary. Seems that Pakistan's short range BMs are based on old Scuds and not very accurate.
Thanks pretty solid review.

Greetings Persians I come in peace. Since you guys are really into missile programmes would you like to tell me how good Pakistani ICBMs are and hiw would you rate the Pakistani missile programme in general.

I LOVE Shaheen III man that missile is a beauti but you guys stop on that i had hops you goo higher in range any plans for that?

you know there is not that much competition for ballistic missiles but for sure you guys stand tall in that category you were ahead of us but you stopped and Iran reached up to you but our doctrine is different you are nuclear power we do surgical strikes so CEP of under 20 meters was a must for Iran and we reach that goal.

Very interesting, source?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/09/20/irans-new-president-has-a-fan-club-in-u-s-intelligence-vets/

This is just one recent article that talks about Rouhani being well known in intelligence circles.

If you do enough digging you will see he may be from the IR “cloth” but much like Rafsanjani he is willing to sell his country in order to be on the West side.

If that is the case, why topple the Shah? Iran could have been a western puppet this whole time.

I LOVE Shaheen III man that missile is a beauti but you guys stop on that i had hops you goo higher in range any plans for that?

you know there is not that much competition for ballistic missiles but for sure you guys stand tall in that category you were ahead of us but you stopped and Iran reached up to you but our doctrine is different you are nuclear power we do surgical strikes so CEP of under 20 meters was a must for Iran and we reach that goal.
So do you guys really want to fight the US and were you guys really behind the saudi Aramco drone strike/ bombings?

Babur cruise missile is respectful in my thoughts....

So do you guys really want to fight the US and were you guys really behind the saudi Aramco drone strike/ bombings?

who know's if Iran was behind the attack or not but we do not want a war we want to be superpower of West Asia and North Africa not just militarily we want the soft power too and we have a good reason for that we have been attacked for 8 years 2 million dead 800 billion dollar in damage to our infrastructure and we can not let that happen again and for that all of West Asia most be in our control in including Israel we have our power in North Africa too so you see its not a fight with US or Arab countries it is a fight for power, soft and hard power, all other countries are doing it too but for now we have came out above all of them that's the goal that's the end game some one will come out to be superpower from West Asia all the way to North Africa.

shame on you for not greeting me I am Azeri Iranian

Anyways

Your real deal is Shaheen III which is an MRBM and Babur CM. How accurate they are remains to be seen. Pakistani tests do not show missiles hitting targets usually.

Rest of the old stuff was DPRK purchases from Hwasong Rodong Family.

You do not own ICBM. May be another stage in Shaheen III can turn it into a IRBM or ICBM with MIRV.

who know's if Iran was behind the attack or not but we do not want a war we want to be superpower of West Asia and North Africa not just militarily we want the soft power too and we have a good reason for that we have been attacked for 8 years 2 million dead 800 billion dollar in damage to our infrastructure and we can not let that happen again and for that all of West Asia most be in our control in including Israel we have our power in North Africa too so you see its not a fight with US or Arab countries it is a fight for power, soft and hard power, all other countries are doing it too but for now we have came out above all of them that's the goal that's the end game some one will come out to be superpower from West Asia all the way to North Africa.
Just get Isreal for us we will be more than happy. We might even join you.

Anyways

Your real deal is Shaheen III which is an MRBM and Babur CM. How accurate they are remains to be seen. Pakistani tests do not show missiles hitting targets usually.

You do not own ICBM. May be another stage in Shaheen III can turn it into a IRBM or ICBM with MIRV.
We do have the Ababeel MIRV

Anyways

Sorry I dont know what Azeri means....Azerbaijan maybe?

Israel is playing a lost game, we already cornered them with Hizbullah and Hamas and soon with Syria and Iraq too, killing some fighters here and there will not change the out come

some people say the same is true for IRI ...

Not all Iranian are Persians my Friend , so to be politically correct you can refer to us as Iranians, and yes his from Azerbaijan [north west Iran ] which mean The Land of Fire in Parsi .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom