What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Reading comprehension must be your weakness.

I said no NEW long range missiles. Emad is a warhead not a Missile.

Iran’s 3 LR ballistic missiles can be broken down in Nodongs(Shahab family and its successors), Sejill (Ashura and Sejill 1&2), and Khorramshahr (1&2).

Since 2011, Iran has developed ZERO new engine designs for long range missiles. In that same timeframe, NK has developed 4-5 new medium & long range missiles including 1-2 ICBMs missiles.

Face facts, Iran’s LR Missile program is stagnated so they have shifted focus to accuracy and improvements on fateh Family.

Could we say that Iran is clandestinely working on better long range missiles?

There was a great interview done by an Iranian interviewer by the name of Nader on his own program called the Nader's Show in which he interviewed IRGC aerospace general Hajizadeh. In the interview Hajizadeh made some bold and resolutely confident claims that Iran can accurately destroy/target objects well within a 2000km range. This to me signifies a continued yet undisclosed LR missile program. I don't see why the death of Mogoddham would just completely stifle this effort from top to bottom.

Could we say that Iran is clandestinely working on better long range missiles?

There was a great interview done by an Iranian interviewer by the name of Nader on his own program called the Nader's Show in which he interviewed IRGC aerospace general Hajizadeh. In the interview Hajizadeh made some bold and resolutely confident claims that Iran can accurately destroy/target objects well within a 2000km range. This to me signifies a continued yet undisclosed LR missile program. I don't see why the death of Mogoddham would just completely stifle this effort from top to bottom.

Tehrani was not the only one that died that day, so did 20+ other people. All that is still a drop in bucket. At the time it was predicted the long range program would be set back 2-3 years.

The amount of Iranian engineer who have died working on missiles probably exceeds 100 if not 200 people since the 90’s.

And 2000KM anti ship missile is based on Iran’s current BM Family. Not a new design.

Sharud base shows Iran is working on ICBM engines or the very least a 5,000-6000KM range missile.

However, it shouldn’t take 15 years for Iran to develop a LR missile (assuming Tehrani started working on it in 2005).

Tehrani was not the only one that died that day, so did 20+ other people. All that is still a drop in bucket. At the time it was predicted the long range program would be set back 2-3 years.

The amount of Iranian engineer who have died working on missiles probably exceeds 100 if not 200 people since the 90’s.

And 2000KM anti ship missile is based on Iran’s current BM Family. Not a new design.

Sharud base shows Iran is working on ICBM engines or the very least a 5,000-6000KM range missile.

However, it shouldn’t take 15 years for Iran to develop a LR missile (assuming Tehrani started working on it in 2005).

Fair enough, but what's stopping us from assuming that Iran isn't improving existing LR missile designs instead of creating entirely new ones? Respectively speaking it would be logical to accept that Iranian aerospace engineers are continuing to improve the accuracy of current designs in order to match what the adversaries have to offer so to speak.

To be completely honest, I don't see why Iran would need to publicly unveil new missiles constantly or at all. These missiles are top-secret and sensitive to Iran's national security, not all weapons developed should be released into public domain for people to comment about lol. Some IRGC generals not too long ago (within the past months) said Iran has other undisclosed missiles in its arsenal. I think this lends credence to Irans vast Missile program which encompasses Short to long range missiles. Granted I do think you're spot on in saying that Iran has shifted primary focus on the Fateh line of BMs. This is an undeniable reality. But I would like to believe Iran is still hard at work making and improving Long range missiles of various makes and types.

Not saying you're wrong at all, what you say is perfectly acceptable.

Admittedly I have less doubt in IRGC capabilities now that Iran has put on display its indigenous might time and time again.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "TheImmortal, post: 11787126, member: 183490"] La compréhension de la lecture doit être votre faiblesse.

J'ai dit pas de nouveaux missiles à longue portée. Emad est une ogive, pas un missile.

Les missiles balistiques 3 LR iraniens peuvent être décomposés en Nodongs (famille Shahab et ses successeurs), Sejill (Ashura et Sejill 1 & 2) et Khorramshahr (1 & 2).

Depuis 2011, l'Iran a mis au point ZERO de nouveaux moteurs pour les missiles à longue portée. Dans le même temps, NK a développé 4 ou 5 nouveaux missiles à moyenne et longue portée, dont 1 à 2 missiles ICBM.

En réalité, le programme iranien de missiles LR est en train de stagner, de sorte que l'accent a été mis sur la précision et l'amélioration de la famille Fateh. [/ QUOTE]

Still as always demagoguery and unworthy understanding of a child. The misille Emad is a misisle with a new ultra mordern head and new specificity as described. Your analyzes are often all wrong here.

Iran is still making progress by improving their missiles, it is undeniable. Research on missile enhancement and new-game production often takes years to complete. There is no stagnation in the missile program, it's just in your head.

And let the North Korean missiles in their place, the Iranian missile program are now more advanced since the making of the Sejil. And for the engines, that of Khorramshahr is different and we see it with the naked eye. It is very clear that Iran is moving forward on this subject as well.

Stagnation is in your head and not in the reality of the facts. Improvement is not about accuracy, you have to learn to think. I say congratulations to Iran because they are advancing all over the front and in the most surprising way with the budget they have.

And Iran also has secret weapons that they have not made public and I have an intuition on one of these weapons ..... Iran well surprise us again

Rouhani is extremely close to the IR establishment for many decades and is not a "reformist" and never was!

He also led secret negotiations with Regan administration shortly after the revolution in order to keep Iran in Western influence. He also had ties to Israel who selected him once again for negotiations with Regan administration for detente in late 80’s.

So is this the man you want to become Rahbar one day?

The West/CIA/Mossad know Rouhani well. He’s a man they can “work with”.

Rouhani is a dangerous individual who must not be allowed to reach upper echelons of the Republic. He is Iran’s Gorbachev.

He also led secret negotiations with Regan administration shortly after the revolution in order to keep Iran in Western influence. He also had ties to Israel who selected him once again for negotiations with Regan administration for detente in late 80’s.

Rouhani is a dangerous individual who must not be allowed to reach upper echelons of the Republic. He is Iran’s Gorbachev.

Very interesting, source?

There are videos of Rohani talking about hanging people in Friday prayers to teach people a lesson. Now he is a moderte! He also said that we should disband the army just a few months before Saddam attacked...... Rohani is as suspecioues as Antarinejd.....both have changed their names to mask their real origins.... typical of closet Jooz

USSR was going to fall no matter who was in power , now it could be 10 year sooner or 10 year later
it had so much fundamental problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom