What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Israel says intercepted Iranian missile violated UN resolution

The projectile that was launched into the Golan Heights on 20 January was a "medium-range surface-to-surface missile" that was transferred from Iran to Syria after January 2016, meaning it was a clear violation of Annex B of UN Security Council Resolution 2231, Israel's ambassador to the UN stated in a 4 April letter to the Security Council.

Ambassador Danny Danon did not identify the missile but said it "flew no less than 60 km" and was equipped with a "precise warhead".

"The [Security] Council must take responsibility for stopping these activities that continue to jeopardise the safety and security of our region," Danon said in the letter.

https://www.janes.com/article/87847/israel-says-intercepted-iranian-missile-violated-un-resolution

Israel says intercepted Iranian missile violated UN resolution

The projectile that was launched into the Golan Heights on 20 January was a "medium-range surface-to-surface missile" that was transferred from Iran to Syria after January 2016, meaning it was a clear violation of Annex B of UN Security Council Resolution 2231, Israel's ambassador to the UN stated in a 4 April letter to the Security Council.

Ambassador Danny Danon did not identify the missile but said it "flew no less than 60 km" and was equipped with a "precise warhead".

"The [Security] Council must take responsibility for stopping these activities that continue to jeopardise the safety and security of our region," Danon said in the letter.

https://www.janes.com/article/87847/israel-says-intercepted-iranian-missile-violated-un-resolution
i heard that a Hormoz missile was launched to Golan to hit their radars.........an iranian jornalist said it i watched it befor.......but there is no proof to admit or deny it...........

i heard that a Hormoz missile was launched to Golan to hit their radars.........an iranian jornalist said it i watched it befor.......but there is no proof to admit or deny it...........
yes, no proof, just rumors

Then watch it, one of best speeches by Raefi!
I watch his speeches on You Tube regularly...although he is a bit too much on the religious side for my taste but he sure is : Informed, fair, analytical and very articulate. I recommend all who do not know him to watch... some of recommendations suggested by his organization are apparently going through parliament to become law.. (e.g. the need to make voting of members of the parliament public and visible at all times). God bless him who try to make Iranians more informed.

Iran new Qader _ F missile with guided warhead, until the moment when it hits the target.

media

media

Back
Top Bottom