What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

I totally didnt get this news from 2015:

It loos like in 2015, during Syria war, an russian K-101 cruise missile "crashed" in Iran!
Lets hope Iranian engineers could work with it, the engine looks pretty good after crash...
The warhead is missing, looks like a "clear cut" ?

http://defence-blog.com/news/russian-kh-101-air-launched-cruise-missile-crash-in-iran.html

hjkjdUqb7Wk.jpg

29eq9gk.jpg

29wqofk.jpg

Last edited:
The "out of the air" filament woven missile casings of North Korea is a little suspicious.

Iran started with steel casings that lead to Fateh-110 finally and the moved to a larger diameter with the Sedjil.
Now since some 10 years after the Sejil, there is still no filament casing shown in Iran.

Either NKs had a sudden technology influx that propelled them to that technology. Or they got it from a experienced solid fuel developer that went a natural path.

The "out of the air" filament woven missile casings of North Korea is a little suspicious.

Iran started with steel casings that lead to Fateh-110 finally and the moved to a larger diameter with the Sedjil.
Now since some 10 years after the Sejil, there is still no filament casing shown in Iran.

Either NKs had a sudden technology influx that propelled them to that technology. Or they got it from a experienced solid fuel developer that went a natural path.

or iran just not showing everything, i think this is the case
i dont believe that if North Korea has something, Iran dont have it also secretly..

Back
Top Bottom