What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

And who cares about your ideas pathetic troll?
Go back to your mama's hug kid! this is so far away from home
You keep referring me as a troll to no avail. I actually enjoy reading about IRI's achievements (some real and some imaginary). At least I have all my faculties in check to be skeptical of IRI's claims until they are verified, unlike some here who believe whatever that is spewed by IRI. BTW, is "go back to your mama's hug kid!" supposed to be an insult? Not sure I get the insult.

BTW, is "go back to your mama's hug kid!" supposed to be an insult? Not sure I get the insult.
No, just an advice for a lorn kid! LOL
I didn't enjoy Most of your comments, as a person who is undermining and trolling you know!
Well, we shall see

This is not about making fun of Iran, per your Farsi comment. This is about making grandiose, yet false claims and lying to your countrymen. There is no need for IRI's national TV to lie about something as trivial as this (they went through the trouble of sending reporters, sound engineers, returned the footage to a studio, edited the video, and created a completely false report). The question you need to ask yourself is "why" would they do that? Give me one good reason that was necessary. I am not the one against Iran, the person who came up with that idea clearly is. In this day and age every lie eventually comes out. Remember Edward Snowden?
Also, when did you guys abandon the truth for "saving face"?

On the side of the Iranians from their point of view, logically this stunt served the purpose of giving rural area citizens a voice and acknowledging their efforts however shoddy they may look.

Taken from this point of view, sending a high ranking member of the IRGC gives these people respect and hope no matter how "stupid" their little project was in hindsight. It's actually quite humble.

@mse21 @VEVAK
Guys! I wonder what are talking about?
That student missile is nothing but a good achievement for some villager students. Actually they have built it with zero financial and technological support. Yea it is weak and not a considerable achievement but there is a truth with it, Iran's missile program has become a part of the country's culture insofar as some villager boys can build some of weaker versions of them.
And what did you expect from General Hajizadeh?
I guess you wanted him to tell those kids, hey damned idiots! what the fuk is this you have built? It is garbage, rubbish, waste of money .... etc while no one neither IRGC has asked/supported them in it's production phases or to produce it!!!????
He just encouraged them, and i say thank you general. Those kids can be the future Tehrani Moqaddam who , in his first days of studying missiles, failed to build a 10-30 Km rocket!!! but in the final days of his life, he wanted to put satellites in GEO orbit!

I'm sorry but I don't accept that!

He doesn't show up when Iranian Kids fly RC planes far more complicated built with their own money

These guys got some PVC pipe added some sheet metal for fixed fins made a mockup put it on a string and sent it towards a target and actually for people that age it's quite embarrassing if that's the best they could come up with!
They couldn't even do a simple youtube search to come up with a simple solid fuel design to be used as propellant

It's embarrassing!

And these are the future Tehrani Moghadams of Iran

This is what kids in middle school & high schools are doing & it's far more impressive than that

This is what some guy and his wife built with $100,000 USD (Cost of a luxury vehicle in Iran) the IRGC or IRIAF can build a UAV around it with internal weapons bay, build a larger jet engine version,....

Those are places where you go look for the next Tehrani Moghadam!

Heres a rather interesting pic from around 1998 showing a rather unique looking iranian tel.I wonder if this is locally manufactured or simply a modified older soviet or perhaps dprk tel chassis.
DGqtJPUWAAEAA1U.jpg

داداش ما خیلی وقته مضحکه عالم و آدمیم. شما هم کم کم عادت می کنی
laaghal khodemoon behtare khodmoon maskharee neakoonim
va be nazaret vaghti finglish neveshtam behtar nist finglish javab bedi ta in nekbat nafahme masale bein khodemoon chi boode?

This is not about making fun of Iran
i did not talk with you'did I?
the addressed person find out what i meant. and answered that (in a new comment). and definitely you are not in that place to talk like that (making fun).
what ever it is. what ever going on here (iran) . its just our bussiness. period.
This is not about making fun of Iran, per your Farsi comment. This is about making grandiose, yet false claims and lying to your countrymen. There is no need for IRI's national TV to lie about something as trivial as this (they went through the trouble of sending reporters, sound engineers, returned the footage to a studio, edited the video, and created a completely false report). The question you need to ask yourself is "why" would they do that? Give me one good reason that was necessary. I am not the one against Iran, the person who came up with that idea clearly is. In this day and age every lie eventually comes out. Remember Edward Snowden?
Also, when did you guys abandon the truth for "saving face"?
1.for encourage them. and they did well
there is no bigger reason. this can change any destination.
2. i see
3.why should be? why you think like that? this idea was belong to some student and they paid attention to them.

laaghal khodemoon behtare khodmoon maskharee neakoonim
va be nazaret vaghti finglish neveshtam behtar nist finglish javab bedi ta in nekbat nafahme masale bein khodemoon chi boode?

i did not talk with you'did I?
the addressed person find out what i meant. and answered that (in a new comment). and definitely you are not in that place to talk like that (making fun).
what ever it is. what ever going on here (iran) . its just our bussiness. period.

1.for encourage them. and they did well
there is no bigger reason. this can change any destination.
2. i see
3.why should be? why you think like that? this idea was belong to some student and they paid attention to them.
Grow up... and don't act like a child. What are you 5? There is no injury to you, your pride or your beloved IRI. If you don't want others to read your comments then send a private message. This is a forum for everyone to participate, learn, discuss and comment. Some folks on this forum act like they have a long ways to go to grow a pair, and accept differing POVs. What the hell... "i did not talk with you'did I?" what is that? A come back to silence dissent? Seriously? Boy that's daft.

Heres a rather interesting pic from around 1998 showing a rather unique looking iranian tel.I wonder if this is locally manufactured or simply a modified older soviet or perhaps dprk tel chassis.
DGqtJPUWAAEAA1U.jpg
Judging by the heavy soviet influence I would guess DPRK.

Grow up... and don't act like a child. What are you 5? There is no injury to you, your pride or your beloved IRI. If you don't want others to read your comments then send a private message. This is a forum for everyone to participate, learn, discuss and comment. Some folks on this forum act like they have a long ways to go to grow a pair, and accept differing POVs. What the hell... "i did not talk with you'did I?" what is that? A come back to silence dissent? Seriously? Boy that's daft.
No answer! hah? And just turned discusion to blah blah blah about just one sentence!!! You asked me reasons.
There is no injury to you, your pride or your beloved IRI.
injury ?!
Of course. I know. like these
Now that's what I call pure BS, corruption, waste, deceit and stupidity.
I feel really sorry for Iranian people whose treasure is being pillaged by these lying, conniving bastards.
and we are expected to believe the garbage they spew.
I don’t understand really
is that supposed to be a real project?
All the whole things going on this. ALL OF THEM. Look what a beatifull comments you had.
Making fun? I degred it to be fun for real it was insulting.
If you don't want others to read your comments then send a private message. This is a forum for everyone to participate, learn, discuss and comment.
What the hell... "i did not talk with you'did I?" what is that? A come back to silence dissent? Seriously? Boy that's daft.
I don’t care who read them. Look why I quoted him.
seriusly look at my comments I’m talking about making fun of iran GENERALLY not in this situation. So it about general and of course you cannot answer me:
Why this?
did I mean this?
And
This is a forum for everyone to participate, learn, discuss and comment.
Yes but at first they must understand what other one said.
Not like you and your lame comment.
and accept differing POVs.
Ofcourse I can accept anyone’s but look at it. Judge yourself is your pov true? The answer is not important for me because I have my own pov and said that in this comment
Which definetly shows you cannot judge whole achivements with only one project some villager students performed. No one really don’t want to spend money on it. With all this what is the purpose of first comment? and secound one for defending it and changing the way to discussion about what should IRIB do! and then asking me reasons!!!
Grow up... and don't act like a child. What are you 5?
You know i think the only child here is you. Neglected ignorat one actually. Which in all his comments tried to make himself highlighted. Not only in this topic, all of them. And then says this to every person who talked aginst.
i have more for you but really makes me tired
---------
not important at all but im 27 yrs old doctor.

----------
No one asked you id**t.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. So true about you.
oh oh oh
look what you have done before
THIS IS A FROUM.
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Newly-upgraded Sayyad-3 air defense missiles on display during an inauguration of its production line at an undisclosed location in Iran, according to official information released. — AFP

463536.jpg

TEHRAN — Iran’s parliament on Sunday approved more than half a billion dollars in funding for the country’s missile program and foreign operations of the elite Revolutionary Guards in response to US sanctions.

It mandates the government to allocate an additional $260 million for the “development of the missile program” and the same amount to the Revolutionary Guards’ foreign operations wing role in Syria and Iraq.

iran wanted to purchase south africans Umkhonto Surface to Air missiles, any news regarding it?
South Africa has applied to UNSC for the arm sale, UNSC must approve this deal, im not very optimistic ..

Newly-upgraded Sayyad-3 air defense missiles on display during an inauguration of its production line at an undisclosed location in Iran, according to official information released. — AFP

TEHRAN — Iran’s parliament on Sunday approved more than half a billion dollars in funding for the country’s missile program and foreign operations of the elite Revolutionary Guards in response to US sanctions.

It mandates the government to allocate an additional $260 million for the “development of the missile program” and the same amount to the Revolutionary Guards’ foreign operations wing role in Syria and Iraq.

Iran should of at least increased its spending by $1 billion, half a billion is too small, Iran already has a small military budget and Saudi Arabia has ordered over $100 billion of weapons from the US

Iran DM Gen Hatami: We focused on increasing number missiles امیر حاتمی: بر افزایش کمیت موشک‌ها

دشمن برای خنثی کردن توان موشکی به‌شدت در تلاش است/ بر افزایش کمیت موشک‌ها‌ متمرکز شد‌یم
http://tn.ai/1490308
ای بالا، این یکی هم که داره هی موشک موشک می کنه. خوشحال شدیم گفتیم یکی از ارتش اومده یه فکری به حال و روز نیروی هوایی می کنه که اینم می خواد باز موشک بسازه

Back
Top Bottom