What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

That's no fly by wire system, don't be pathetic, the wire is clearly ahead of the missile, not only behind
Fly-by-wire here means the missile flies by a wire, It flies thanks to a wire, If it wasn't for that wire it couldn't fly.

Guys ... :lol:

Just let it go !

One of those awkward moments ...

But you know what's more awkward !?

Those people who trying to undermine Iran's capabilities because of this stupid moment !!!

If you know what I mean ...

2017_3.jpg

Fly-by-wire here means the missile flies by a wire, It flies thanks to a wire, If it wasn't for that wire it couldn't fly.

:D

Fly by wire means the missile is GUIDED by through a wire, by the operator, like the TOW, here is an example:
1280px-Flickr_-_The_U.S._Army_-_TOW_missile_fire.jpg

No wire ahead of the missile, no wire hitting the target. What you did was literally walk to the target, attach a wire to it, and attach a missile to the wire

Fly by wire means the missile is GUIDED by through a wire, by the operator, like the TOW, here is an example:

No wire ahead of the missile, no wire hitting the target. What you did was literally walk to the target, attach a wire to it, and attach a missile to the wire

Are you seriously doing this discussion !?

He is making fun of that ... Probably you have no sense of humor !!!

Are you seriously doing this discussion !?

He is making fun of that ... Probably you have no sense of humor !!!
He makes no sign of Sarcasm, which could make you mistake it for stupidity
You are forgetting we are chatting and not talking

Look i'm being sarcastic, What i wrote is a sarcasm. Should i explicitly say "It's a sarcasm" for you to understand the sarcasm?!

man bemiram jelo gharibe khodemoono maskhare nakonid
rooshoon baz mishe
داداش ما خیلی وقته مضحکه عالم و آدمیم. شما هم کم کم عادت می کنی

Look i'm being sarcastic, What i wrote is a sarcasm. Should i explicitly say "It's a sarcasm" for you to understand the sarcasm?!
Hes a zionist so he only laughs at things that involve palestinians being blown up.:cheesy:
Personally I always find its better to be on the safe side and either put [lol!] or :yahoo:next to a humorous comment because otherwise theres virtually always guaranteed to be some really,really dumb sh1t out there,like beny for instance,who`ll actually think you`re serious.

man bemiram jelo gharibe khodemoono maskhare nakonid
rooshoon baz mishe
This is not about making fun of Iran, per your Farsi comment. This is about making grandiose, yet false claims and lying to your countrymen. There is no need for IRI's national TV to lie about something as trivial as this (they went through the trouble of sending reporters, sound engineers, returned the footage to a studio, edited the video, and created a completely false report). The question you need to ask yourself is "why" would they do that? Give me one good reason that was necessary. I am not the one against Iran, the person who came up with that idea clearly is. In this day and age every lie eventually comes out. Remember Edward Snowden?
Also, when did you guys abandon the truth for "saving face"?

This is not about making fun of Iran, per your Farsi comment. This is about making grandiose, yet false claims and lying to your countrymen. There is no need for IRI's national TV to lie about something as trivial as this (they went through the trouble of sending reporters, sound engineers, returned the footage to a studio, edited the video, and created a completely false report). The question you need to ask yourself is "why" would they do that? Give me one good reason that was necessary. I am not the one against Iran, the person who came up with that idea clearly is. In this day and age every lie eventually comes out. Remember Edward Snowden?
Also, when did you guys abandon the truth for "saving face"?
And who cares about your ideas pathetic troll?
Go back to your mama's hug kid! this is so far away from home

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom