What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

We have no proof of this. Unless someone has videos of production line. I would look at how many Quds Youthi’s have fired at Saudi Arabia to gain some insight and extrapolate to Iran’s defense industry and increase a factor of X for not having to smuggle the engines/components like Houthi’s have to do since I doubt they have all the raw materials in country to build the engine.

We know reduced production rate for KH-55 based missile derivatives was due to engines and the complexity of building that type of engine at a reasonable cost for Iran.

So contrary to public belief Iran doesn’t build everything in large numbers like a magical Santa’s elf shop.
I never specified a number of TJ-100 production, but i think it's fair to say since this engine is among the first ones reverse engineered in iran since the early 2000s and number of CMs require use of it. Overall production should be in the hundreds. it has also seen use in Yemen, suggesting it is not a limited and precious stock like the Hoveziyeh engines would be which are much more difficult expensive and time consuming as you suggested.
We have no proof of this. Unless someone has videos of production line. I would look at how many Quds Youthi’s have fired at Saudi Arabia to gain some insight and extrapolate to Iran’s defense industry and increase a factor of X for not having to smuggle the engines/components like Houthi’s have to do since I doubt they have all the raw materials in country to build the engine.
This is exactly what i wanted to talk about.

115238c2c5e6b31951866a9159cc02fe.png

Unfortunately their is no definitive number of uses of quds-1 or their variants, We have no specifics of type of missiles or drones, which are mostly in the short range, the use of UAS could also be confused with Quds-1. Considering the age of this engine, fair to say a several hundred would have been produced over last 10 years.

I never specified a number of TJ-100 production, but i think it's fair to say since this engine is among the first ones reverse engineered in iran since the early 2000s and number of CMs require use of it. Overall production should be in the hundreds. it has also seen use in Yemen, suggesting it is not a limited and precious stock like the Hoveziyeh engines would be which are much more difficult expensive and time consuming as you suggested.

This is exactly what i wanted to talk about.

115238c2c5e6b31951866a9159cc02fe.png

Unfortunately their is no definitive number of uses of quds-1 or their variants, We have no specifics of type of missiles or drones, which are mostly in the short range, the use of UAS could also be confused with Quds-1. Considering the age of this engine, fair to say a several hundred would have been produced over last 10 years.
How do you guess that it was since last 10 years?

Iran is so matured in this one case that was able to transfer it into Yemen and introduce beseiged Yemenis with a cheap solution to assemble them in a short span of time.

At least it is since last 20 years.

How do you guess that it was since last 10 years?

Iran is so matured in this one case that was able to transfer it into Yemen and introduce beseiged Yemenis with a cheap solution to assemble them in a short span of time.

At least it is since last 20 years.
I would not be surprised if numbers go into 4 digits. I only suggest fewer since Cruise missiles were not a high priority for development and budget for many years. The guidance systems did not exist until very recently, most ballistic missiles were inaccurate even 15 years ago. So Cruise missiles had no value and were not produced maybe until the 2010's since they were impossible to guide before, but since iran has gotten so good at accuracy, it changes. But still, Ballistic missiles are much more effective tools anyways, so all the focus was on them.

I would not be surprised if numbers go into 4 digits. I only suggest fewer since Cruise missiles were not a high priority for development and budget for many years. The guidance systems did not exist until very recently, most ballistic missiles were inaccurate even 15 years ago. So Cruise missiles had no value and were not produced maybe until the 2010's since they were impossible to guide before, but since iran has gotten so good at accuracy, it changes. But still, Ballistic missiles are much more effective tools anyways, so all the focus was on them.
When Iran wants to mass produce something derived from years of R&D, they always ask this question, can it be useful against Americans and their endless threats?

So it is clear that Iran has never dropped airforce, cruise missiles, satellite program from its testing and R&D priority list. They are advancing in every field, but mass production is something else and depends on the first question. Can cruise missiles be effective against Americans? Answer is, yes sure, why not.

Moreover, the accuracy issue in ballistic missiles has its own hard challenges and it is different from cruise missiles accuracy. It requires different guidance system, different kinds of superalloys etc. Accuracy in ballistic missiles is harder to achieve.

Yes,it looks quite similar to these,but it also appears to use something like the yasin glide bombs folding wing kit rather than the fixed wings of these cruise missiles.This would allow for a canister launch.
It looks to have quite a lot of potential as a multiservice weapon,with ground launched,air launched and ship launched variants.
media%2FFp56CIiX0AAxltQ.jpg

Both Yemen and Palestine are under an extremely tight blockade. It is difficult to imagine Iran being able to break through such a siege and bring in large quantities of equipment.
For example, Syria has M-600s very similar to Iran's fateh-110s, but the details are clearly different, and it is certain that these are locally manufactured versions.
The Palestinian Islamic Jihad drones are similar to the Hezbollah and Yemeni counterparts, but again the details are different.
Yemen produces anti-aircraft missiles based on the R-27, which is not produced in Iran.

Iran has probably been refining its local production know-how in order to cooperate with countries under a tight blockade by the U.S. and its allies for many years, and it is impossible to tell whether equipment that appears to be made in Iran by an Iranian ally is licensed or exported.
It is unclear how much Iran produces on its own, although it probably has the ability to procure weapons with scarce resources.

Yes,it looks quite similar to these,but it also appears to use something like the yasin glide bombs folding wing kit rather than the fixed wings of these cruise missiles.This would allow for a canister launch.
It looks to have quite a lot of potential as a multiservice weapon,with ground launched,air launched and ship launched variants.
media%2FFp56CIiX0AAxltQ.jpg
Couldn't they have integrated the engine inside, this is inverted yo ali missile, close enough to the houthi one..

Yes,it has yasin like folded wing.

This pictures proves that, there is no room for western prostitute, feminist, horny bitch, 7 color bitches, open/fee mixing cultured sexulalized bitches..

But if u are a women of culture, power belongs to you. Damn respect..

Back
Top Bottom