What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

I wonder why information regarding fighter planes is disclosed by a ground forces commander??

or I misunderstood and it is not a plane
I wasn't sure how to process this information either. Nevertheless, the ground force talking about unveiling a "fighter" certainly caught the eye which went down in translation, as explained by brother @aryobarzan

The ones that installed cages on their tanks as well as those whose phone conversations were met by Ukrainian telling their families in what hell they were in or something to that effect.

Well that is amazing.So you can just put a ballistic computer on D 20 and make it as same as M 777?I wonder how long it will take for Russians to realize that?

M777?Over 170 and around 30 were destroyed.

You tried to portrait Ukraine as some powerhouse based on the fact that it had 2000 artillery pieces.My point was that those numbers don't mean much when you don't have enough ammo for them.And as much as you deny it is western made artillery that is far more effective than any soviet pieces.

Trust me,you don't know nearly as much about anything as you think you know.

You really gonna keep embarrassing yourself with the NLAW?Even after getting link to the producing factory?
By the way the max range "which you already knew" is 1000 meters.

Am I now?
"and various RPG types (RPG-29 & RPG-32) and the various warheads for it Iran produces at a fraction of cost of NLAW or Javelin that are just as capable as these arms or at worse slightly inferior in certain areas"
What exactly was the context in this part of the text?

You see that is your biggest problem,lack of comprehension.I said man portable.Let me use google to teach you what that means:
man-portable (not comparable) That can be transported on a person. Often used of military weapons systems, e.g. missiles.
You're welcome.

You know what is hilarious?That when your country does reverse engineer Javelin and NLAW all of those ATGM's that are "just as good" will go out of service with exception of Almas and maybe Dehlavie(because of it's price reasons and the huge range of the thermobaric warhead).
But you can be 100% sure that your beloved Toofan will go to history(all variants).
That should give you an idea how they compare.

Luckily for me i have you here to educate me about their capability.
If this loud yapping meant to glorify the western made anti-armor missiles, then bravo, you made your point. The actual issue here is not the type of weapons used, but who has the initiative, who is forcing the action and who is putting the other side on the defensive, who is capturing large swath of territories, and most importantly who is destroying the opposition?

Note; your attitude about Iran's anti-armor weapons is very lousy. What you pretend to know which is picked up from Google search is laughable to be considered military/technology knowledge because its very limited and a child could learn it within 10 minutes.

Iran's arms manufacturing has higher quality and efficacy than most of what USA or NATO members could dream about. Iran makes weapons that work, weapons with high quality while controlling cost to bear minimum due to superb systems engineering and project management skills developed under severe restraints imposed upon Iran by the Zionist proxies in USA & Europe. . Iran could hit UK's PM work-desk from 4,000 Km away without using GPS, GLANOS or any SNS . . Every single missile they produce has ultrat precise fiber-optic gyroscope which is immune to jamming or hacking. Beside Iran, no other nation has this technology in practical use yet. If you think the coked up/drunken westerners have the brains to match the Iranian scientist and engineers, then you're either delirious or delusional. I am not sure whether you're a westerner since your English smokes like diesel as you lack proper punctuation and syntax. So, who are you? An Ashkenazi troll, a Turk, or maybe an Indian . . ?

According to official statements by Ukraine's defense minister to US defense secretary few weeks ago in Ukraine Defence Contact Group meeting in Ramstein Germany, he said; "Our casualties exceed 250,000 dead". Well, if the dead count alone are over 250k, then how many are wounded? 350K, 400K or more? The childish notion that an anti-Armor missile could change the course of Ukraine war is preposterously foolish.

As to the issue of Russia not capturing Kiev; Russia never intended to capture Kiev and had no plans to destroy Ukraine when they initiated the special operation. Russia was merely showing NATO and their proxy Ukraine that its no longer ready to stand idle while the Ukrainian Nazis and their Western allies committing genocide in the Donbas region, it was a signal to either implement the Minsk accord or else.

The west and the cannon fodders in Ukraine didn't heed to the ultimatum as they underestimated Russia and had the fantasy that Russia will simply give up. After the first two months Ukraine and its western masters were not smart enough to understand the consequences or their refusal to implement an agreement they signed and it was ratified by UN security council. Thus, Putin decided to put Russia on a war footing, and the meat-grinder operation commenced to destroy Ukraine's armed forces, denazify it, and to shrink and downgrade it to an agrarian state so it could never threaten Russia, and by doing so, Ukraine will no longer have access to the black sea or any sea, thus, it will be a landlocked country with a bleak future assuming it will remain on the map.

This is the geist of the Ukraine war, all the rest is fancy dancing and total BS intended to brainwash the simpletons about the western wonder weapons. The Western weapons are worthless to make a dent against Russia. The Western alliance already lost this war, and the collapse of NATO will be the end result of it.

Nazi Germany had a lot of wonder weapons, as well as the largest and the best trained armed forces in 1941 when they started operation Barbarossa against USSR/Russia but within 4 years Russia annihilated the German armed forces, destroyed the third Reich freed all of Europe, and captured Berlin for 60 years.

An old idiom worthy to remember; Russian are slow to harness, but fast to ride. So, underestimating Russia constantly means self destruction, it was tried by Napoleon, then by the French, English, Ottoman alliance in the 19th century in the Crimean war, and by Germany in 1940s. While the characters are different, the results remain constant. So, this America/NATO adventure which resulted in this Ukraine operation means a resounding defeat to USA and its hordes of weakling euro-trash proxies, a defeat that will end NATO and reestablish a new paradigm in International politics by which USA will be just a number on the left void of the bully-status which intimidated so many small nations for the past seven decades.

If you cannot see that clear reality, then you better stop smoking bad stuff.

If this loud yapping meant to glorify the western made anti-armor missiles, then bravo, you made your point. The actual issue here is not the type of weapons used, but who has the initiative, who is forcing the action and who is putting the other side on the defensive, who is capturing large swath of territories, and most importantly who is destroying the opposition?

Thanks for the compliments,opinions from internet trolls really mean a lot to me especially ones who are able to be wrong on every point they try to make.
Note; your attitude about Iran's anti-armor weapons is very lousy.
Which part of my knowledge about Iranian weapons exactly was incorrect?Or you just have problem with reality?
Iran's arms manufacturing has higher quality and efficacy than most of what USA or NATO members could dream about.
I'm not gonna even comment on this,lol.Have you ever though about pursuing a career in stand-up comedy?

As far as the rest of your comedy rant,your Russians are actually well on their way to "slowly harvest" the same thing they harvested in Afghanistan 1989 and Chechnya 1996(only with 10-20x the number casualties they suffered there).Mostly thanks to their own incompetence and western crappy weapons.

Thanks for the compliments,opinions from internet trolls really mean a lot to me especially ones who are able to be wrong on every point they try to make.

Which part of my knowledge about Iranian weapons exactly was incorrect?Or you just have problem with reality?

I'm not gonna even comment on this,lol.Have you ever though about pursuing a career in stand-up comedy?

As far as the rest of your comedy rant,your Russians are actually well on their way to "slowly harvest" the same thing they harvested in Afghanistan 1989 and Chechnya 1996(only with 10-20x the number casualties they suffered there).Mostly thanks to their own incompetence and western crappy weapons.

The quality of domestically produced Iranian weapons varies but the efficiency in question: I assume is in reference to just how many can be produced and fielded per weapon type. Then Iran is quite adept in that regard.

Thousands of drones (combat proven), hundreds of AD (combat proven with setbacks), thousands of missiles (combat proven), hundreds of radars (combat proven), tens of thousands of manpads, ATGMS, artillery shells (all combat proven), all these and litany of other weapons that don’t need to be named. Are what Iran produces with ease.

Tanks, jets, ships, submarines and other “big ticket” items are absolutely deserving of scrutiny since historically Iran isn’t the best at producing these. But, their military needs don’t center around ‘peer-to-peer’ military planning. Asymmetrical military doctrine still forms the bulk of Iranian offensive and defensive strategy.

Boy, go get your GED first, learn reading, then how to write, and then engage in a discourse. Too many big words for a retard to understand, but you must start from somewhere.

Boy, go get your GED first, learn reading, then how to write, and then engage in a discourse. Too many big words for a retard to understand, but you must start from somewhere.
He’s from Macedonia so him conversing in a second language is pretty good, Im not big on people insulting others not trying to get involved other than to say he’s got a decent grasp on English for someone from another country.

Lol.Nice way of changing the topic after being wrong on every single point you tried to make.
Just because you are clueless on the subject doesn't mean you should get upset.You can learn,despite your limited mental capacity,just give it a try.

Last edited:

As I mentioned before, 4 types of ammo not used by Iranian proxies in active conflict zones makes it quite likely that Iranian arms industry is selling to arms dealers and using the hard $$$ it provides to help during these troubling economic times.

People underestimate the economic stress Iran is placed under as we have seen Toman go from 1200 in 2010 to 20,000 to now 50,000.

Iran’s currency is in free fall and Bank Melli of Iran needs hard currencies and gold in such times.

semms like,
Quds-2-725.gif

Quds-1-725.gif

this cruise missile looks very favorable. I think it might be a cheap and mass-produced unit that can be quickly available in case of conflict, similar to the shahed 136. at least the workmanship doesn't look as high quality as the other versions. Perhaps I am mistaken.

this cruise missile looks very favorable. I think it might be a cheap and mass-produced unit that can be quickly available in case of conflict, similar to the shahed 136. at least the workmanship doesn't look as high quality as the other versions. Perhaps I am mistaken.

Worksmanship has improved. And you are looking at testing prototype. Judging by video quality seems to be at least a few years old if not longer.

1677364580703.png

Cheap missile, cannot penetrate tough AD zones due to slow speed and higher RCS. But good for less well defended areas with less robust SAMs in place.

Better to be used in swarm. However, the question is how many of those engines (tolou based) can Iran produce and at what rate?

Worksmanship has improved. And you are looking at testing prototype. Judging by video quality seems to be at least a few years old if not longer.

View attachment 917849

Cheap missile, cannot penetrate tough AD zones due to slow speed and higher RCS. But good for less well defended areas with less robust SAMs in place.

Better to be used in swarm. However, the question is how many of those engines (tolou based) can Iran produce and at what rate?
Worth mentioning, workmanship in this case would be at the hands of trained Yemenis which may not have the needed tooling for high quality assembly of the provided components.

Indeed, but large quantities could compensate for areas with degraded or high volume of AD.

Production rate for Toulou is probably alot since so many systems make use of this very important engine.

Production rate for Toulou is probably alot since so many systems make use of this very important engine.

We have no proof of this. Unless someone has videos of production line. I would look at how many Quds Youthi’s have fired at Saudi Arabia to gain some insight and extrapolate to Iran’s defense industry and increase a factor of X for not having to smuggle the engines/components like Houthi’s have to do since I doubt they have all the raw materials in country to build the engine.

We know reduced production rate for KH-55 based missile derivatives was due to engines and the complexity of building that type of engine at a reasonable cost for Iran.

So contrary to public belief Iran doesn’t build everything in large numbers like a magical Santa’s elf shop.

Back
Top Bottom