What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Pleased to see improvement in border guards in terms of personal equipment. Border Guards being the less priority and less supported units, are in fact equipped to a decent degree. Use of pickup trucks honestly not an issue, these are border guards and light transport is sufficient for the threats they have to deal with. I know it's a small thing, but the fact they are all carrying standardized equipment and for god sakes helmets is a positive sight. Since these are border guards, the prevalence of heavier equipment like APCs & MRAPS will be less so but visible.

Reading between the lines, we see the border guards facing the Kurdistan region of Iraq is the best equipped in Iran. This clearly indicates the threat perception from Iraqi Kurdistan is taken very seriously, while we do not see this in the east facing Afghanistan or Pakistan. Little threat from groups perceived there.

Pleased to see improvement in border guards in terms of personal equipment. Border Guards being the less priority and less supported units, are in fact equipped to a decent degree. Use of pickup trucks honestly not an issue, these are border guards and light transport is sufficient for the threats they have to deal with. I know it's a small thing, but the fact they are all carrying standardized equipment and for god sakes helmets is a positive sight. Since these are border guards, the prevalence of heavier equipment like APCs & MRAPS will be less so but visible.

Reading between the lines, we see the border guards facing the Kurdistan region of Iraq is the best equipped in Iran. This clearly indicates the threat perception from Iraqi Kurdistan is taken very seriously, while we do not see this in the east facing Afghanistan or Pakistan. Little threat from groups perceived there.

border guards should not be even in this thread,

they are part of Law Enforcement , not the military (iranian ground forces)

all nations i can think of border guards are much less equipped then the regular army.

most american border guards dont even get vests.
Hidalgo-arrest-062421.jpg

Iranian Border Guards are part of Law Enforcement Force (FARAJA)

Law enforcement ! not ground forces (military)

as you see in the twitter pics you posted they are saluting their local Police commander.

Because Iran is bordering "War torn nations" our border guards became more and more "Militarized" in the last years and adopted military equipment, like army vehicles,vests and helmets. which is good.

but people need to understand here they are Law enforcement officers not army soldiers.

because of irans geographics our border guards are more and more becoming like regular soldiers in terms of quality (which is good)

Last edited:
border guards should not be even in this thread,

they are part of Law Enforcement , not the military (iranian ground forces)

all nations i can think of border guards are much less equipped then the regular army.

most american border guards dont even get vests.
Hidalgo-arrest-062421.jpg

Iranian Border Guards are part of Law Enforcement Force (FARAJA)

Law enforcement ! not ground forces (military)

as you see in the twitter pics you posted they are saluting their local Police commander.

Because Iran is bordering "War torn nations" our border guards became more and more "Militarized" in the last years and adopted military equipment, like army vehicles,vests and helmets. which is good.

but people need to understand here they are Law enforcement officers not army soldiers.

because of irans geographics our border guards are more and more becoming like regular soldiers in terms of quality (which is good)
The Border Patrol wear vests depending on the situation. Right now they just helping an organizing illegal immigrants. They have MRAP type tactical vehicles and rifles if the situation calls for it. Same for surveillance drones but no tanks or UCAV or whatever.

The Border Patrol wear vests depending on the situation. Right now they just helping an organizing illegal immigrants. They have MRAP type tactical vehicles and rifles if the situation calls for it. Same for surveillance drones but no tanks or UCAV or whatever.
i think the US border Patrol will become heavily militarized in the near future too. that they are not already is obviously "Politics" (Dont minding drugs and illegals coming in / cartels operating on the border ).

No, those are Syrian tanks which you and the west are claiming to belong to Hezbollah, and no, Israel hasn't taken anything from Syria.

More lies from the resident organ harvesting European tumour.
Hezbollah is crewing tanks in Syria.

Do you have better theories? Only two states captured Iranian weapon ships, US and Israel.

So it's either the US, or Israel, or Iran decided to arm Ukraine for some reason, which I will exclude as an option.

Iran sends weapons and munitions to Russia and Syria (Which use 152mm and 125mm shells) and also to its terrorist proxy guerilla groups across the middle east (Which have limited, sometimes unconventional use of such munitions). Maybe one of the shipments got captured.

Another theory could be one of the nations Iran sells/sold ammunition to in the past, which I do not have a list of, decided to send/sell those munitions to Ukraine.

America or Britain, Israel wouldn’t “help” countries unless it benefits them. Getting involved in Ukraine might have Russia start sending weapons to Syria that the Israelis wouldn’t want the Syrians to have but with Russian soldiers stationed by so if the Israelis strike those systems and kill enough troops Russians would respond. Also remember beny when I said Israel was set to implode on itself this is before everyone said it I was so on point honestly sad, third intifada right around the corner I really hope not I think the Israeli society left alone will do a lot more damage than a third intifada, which will as we both know cause much more damage on the Palestinian side. Rooting myself for one nation one people scenario which I hope those right wingers annex the West Bank like they are saying they will. I know this should be more on the chill side but…………………….

Hezbollah is crewing tanks in Syria.

Do you have better theories? Only two states captured Iranian weapon ships, US and Israel.

So it's either the US, or Israel, or Iran decided to arm Ukraine for some reason, which I will exclude as an option.

Iran sends weapons and munitions to Russia and Syria (Which use 152mm and 125mm shells) and also to its terrorist proxy guerilla groups across the middle east (Which have limited, sometimes unconventional use of such munitions). Maybe one of the shipments got captured.

Another theory could be one of the nations Iran sells/sold ammunition to in the past, which I do not have a list of, decided to send/sell those munitions to Ukraine.

Nevermind what my theory is, we're talking about YOU and how your theory is false based on the fact that those tanks belong to Syria, regardless of who operates them, and that Israel nor the US has conviscated any arms there. There is zero evidence of any shipments to Russia or Syria being captured because, unlike how US arms its terror groups like ISIS et al, Iran doesnt just randomly send shipments of arms into the laps of terrorists but rather it hands the weapons in-person to the Syrian army and trains them how to use it. The best Israel can do is destroy them, not conviscate them in one piece. So you can stick your wishy washy "maybe" where the sun don't shine, it is impossible that these weapons came from Hamas, Hezbollah or Syria.

Iran playing both sides is a desperate lie in this war of propaganda. Iran isnt the only country that operates T-72 tanks. Foregeries and false falgs can not be ruled out, especially seeing as these claims are coming from the same people who have done false flags in the past.

America or Britain, Israel wouldn’t “help” countries unless it benefits them. Getting involved in Ukraine might have Russia start sending weapons to Syria that the Israelis wouldn’t want the Syrians to have but with Russian soldiers stationed by so if the Israelis strike those systems and kill enough troops Russians would respond. Also remember beny when I said Israel was set to implode on itself this is before everyone said it I was so on point honestly sad, third intifada right around the corner I really hope not I think the Israeli society left alone will do a lot more damage than a third intifada, which will as we both know cause much more damage on the Palestinian side. Rooting myself for one nation one people scenario which I hope those right wingers annex the West Bank like they are saying they will. I know this should be more on the chill side but…………………….
What Israel can send Ukraine would hurt Russia infinitely more than what Russia can send to Syria.

We know how to defeat all Russian equipment. Russians are about as competent as Syrian crews as proved in the recent war, so Russia's response doesn't matter. If Russia can't defeat a weaker opponent like Ukraine on its backdoor what makes you think Russia could even dent a much stronger Israeli military 2000 kilometers from its border?

Israel will bomb whatever it needs to prevent from entering Syria.

Israel won't implode on itself lol, what makes you think that?

Third Intifada has been going on for almost 2 years already, it's just that Gaza is behind walls so there are no more iconic suicide bombings and the Palestinians in the West Bank can't plan any major terror attack without Israeli intelligence figuring it out and sending a Yamam team to kill everyone involved in the middle of their cities.

A one state solution will never involve Palestinians having Israeli citizenship, and a two state solution will never happen within the borders of Israel.

Nevermind what my theory is, we're talking about YOU and how your theory is false based on the fact that those tanks belong to Syria, regardless of who operates them, and that Israel nor the US has conviscated any arms there. There is zero evidence of any shipments to Russia or Syria being captured because, unlike how US arms its terror groups like ISIS et al, Iran doesnt just randomly send shipments of arms into the laps of terrorists but rather it hands the weapons in-person to the Syrian army and trains them how to use it. The best Israel can do is destroy them, not conviscate them in one piece. So you can stick your wishy washy "maybe" where the sun don't shine, it is impossible that these weapons came from Hamas, Hezbollah or Syria.

Iran playing both sides is a desperate lie in this war of propaganda. Iran isnt the only country that operates T-72 tanks. Foregeries and false falgs can not be ruled out, especially seeing as these claims are coming from the same people who have done false flags in the past.
Cope, seethe and dilate dude.

Iranian weapons got there somehow, there aren't any other nations capturing Iranian weapons.

Israel captured tons of material about Iran's nuclear program and got it back to Israel and Israeli soldiers and Mossad operate within Syria and Iraq, Kurds could have done it or assisted as well.

What Israel can send Ukraine would hurt Russia infinitely more than what Russia can send to Syria.

We know how to defeat all Russian equipment. Russians are about as competent as Syrian crews as proved in the recent war, so Russia's response doesn't matter. If Russia can't defeat a weaker opponent like Ukraine on its backdoor what makes you think Russia could even dent a much stronger Israeli military 2000 kilometers from its border?

Israel will bomb whatever it needs to prevent from entering Syria.

Israel won't implode on itself lol, what makes you think that?

Third Intifada has been going on for almost 2 years already, it's just that Gaza is behind walls so there are no more iconic suicide bombings and the Palestinians in the West Bank can't plan any major terror attack without Israeli intelligence figuring it out and sending a Yamam team to kill everyone involved in the middle of their cities.

A one state solution will never involve Palestinians having Israeli citizenship, and a two state solution will never happen within the borders of Israel.

Cope, seethe and dilate dude.

Iranian weapons got there somehow, there aren't any other nations capturing Iranian weapons.

Israel captured tons of material about Iran's nuclear program and got it back to Israel and Israeli soldiers and Mossad operate within Syria and Iraq, Kurds could have done it or assisted as well.
Okkkkkaaayyyyyy seems like it’s imploding but I guess you’re part of the group that lives in la la land

Okkkkkaaayyyyyy seems like it’s imploding but I guess you’re part of the group that lives in la la land
No, those would be the guys in Tel Aviv. They actually do live in lalaland. The top 5% protest lol, live in the richest places that developed the most because of Netanyahu's efforts yet are his fiercest opponents. They're just a bunch of hippies drinking their soy latte macchiato in their UX/UI painting jobs and old brainwashed idiots influenced by the media.

I actually live in a very down to earth place. 95% of Israel is working like always, 300,000 people with too much free time are protesting. But it's okay, protests are the root of democracy, even though they are the voters of the losing side, the labour party and Meretz (which didn't even get the minimum amount of votes to enter the Knesset). Sore losers, like what happened when Trump won, this iconic photo represents our left right now:
maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom