What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

No, those would be the guys in Tel Aviv. They actually do live in lalaland. The top 5% protest lol, live in the richest places that developed the most because of Netanyahu's efforts yet are his fiercest opponents. They're just a bunch of hippies drinking their soy latte macchiato in their UX/UI painting jobs and old brainwashed idiots influenced by the media.

I actually live in a very down to earth place. 95% of Israel is working like always, 300,000 people with too much free time are protesting. But it's okay, protests are the root of democracy, even though they are the voters of the losing side, the labour party and Meretz (which didn't even get the minimum amount of votes to enter the Knesset). Sore losers, like what happened when Trump won, this iconic photo represents our left right now:
maxresdefault.jpg
I like your comment you”won” the debate but I guess if the union parties decide to put their foot in the ring and shut down Israel wellllllll I guess 95% of those working class going to have to work a lot harder to pay rent, you could always move to West Bank free housing welfare honestly I’ve seen some of settler houses you should be in the streets protesting smh, I guess in Israel the poor is rich and “middle class” is poor, alright I’m sorry I derailed this thread my bad, I personally am done but I’m sure beny has one left in him

America or Britain, Israel wouldn’t “help” countries unless it benefits them. Getting involved in Ukraine might have Russia start sending weapons to Syria that the Israelis wouldn’t want the Syrians to have but with Russian soldiers stationed by so if the Israelis strike those systems and kill enough troops Russians would respond. Also remember beny when I said Israel was set to implode on itself this is before everyone said it I was so on point honestly sad, third intifada right around the corner I really hope not I think the Israeli society left alone will do a lot more damage than a third intifada, which will as we both know cause much more damage on the Palestinian side. Rooting myself for one nation one people scenario which I hope those right wingers annex the West Bank like they are saying they will. I know this should be more on the chill side but…………………….
And yet we see the Russians willing to give fighter jets to Iran which by the way U.S. has told before in return for helping with the war with Ukraine. And not to mention winning political points in the long run where Russia is willing to protect Iran especially in the UN. Russia loses the war in Ukraine, they feel they don't really owe Iran anything in the future.

I like your comment you”won” the debate but I guess if the union parties decide to put their foot in the ring and shut down Israel wellllllll I guess 95% of those working class going to have to work a lot harder to pay rent, you could always move to West Bank free housing welfare honestly I’ve seen some of settler houses you should be in the streets protesting smh, I guess in Israel the poor is rich and “middle class” is poor, alright I’m sorry I derailed this thread my bad, I personally am done but I’m sure beny has one left in him
Union parties? You mean the unions? they're the single worst factor that impacts our economy. The union movement should be illegal here. It is actively against making Israel more productive and efficient. They can't really make things worse, but we are on the way to kick them out. We are privatizing everything, slowly but surely.

The West Bank is a great way to lower the housing prices here in Israel, you could create new cities only 20 minutes away from Tel Aviv at a fraction of the cost, that's why the houses there look much better than the old and expensive houses of Tel Aviv. The people that get welfare and free housing in an overrepresented manner are the Orthodox and the Arabs, both of which are not in the settlements in the West Bank. The people there are religious Jews, and they're working just as much as the seculars and serve in the military as well.

The economic problems in Israel are monopolies. The Union with a monopoly on our education systems and ports, union lobbyists in the Knesset, enforcing a monopoly on goods import regulations that hinders competition, the judges, they have a monopoly over every decision the government takes.

I'm done I guess, sorry for derailing.

And yet we see the Russians willing to give fighter jets to Iran which by the way U.S. has told before in return for helping with the war with Ukraine. And not to mention winning political points in the long run where Russia is willing to protect Iran especially in the UN. Russia loses the war in Ukraine, they feel they don't really owe Iran anything in the future.
I agree the Russians do what benefits them as well if Iran in the future doesn’t align with their plans they will move on.

No, those would be the guys in Tel Aviv. They actually do live in lalaland. The top 5% protest lol, live in the richest places that developed the most because of Netanyahu's efforts yet are his fiercest opponents. They're just a bunch of hippies drinking their soy latte macchiato in their UX/UI painting jobs and old brainwashed idiots influenced by the media.

I actually live in a very down to earth place. 95% of Israel is working like always, 300,000 people with too much free time are protesting. But it's okay, protests are the root of democracy, even though they are the voters of the losing side, the labour party and Meretz (which didn't even get the minimum amount of votes to enter the Knesset). Sore losers, like what happened when Trump won, this iconic photo represents our left right now:
maxresdefault.jpg
This thread is about the Iranian Ground Forces, not about your propaganda about the settler regime's internal politics. Keep that stuff out of here. @PakSword

Cope, seethe and dilate dude.

Iranian weapons got there somehow, there aren't any other nations capturing Iranian weapons.

Israel captured tons of material about Iran's nuclear program and got it back to Israel and Israeli soldiers and Mossad operate within Syria and Iraq, Kurds could have done it or assisted as well.

Cope with what exactly? How Irans sending weapons to nations all around you, cyber attacking you at will and smashing missiles into any Israeli affiliated ship in PG? Give me a break, Benny!

There is no verifiable evidence that they are Iranian. Like I said anyone can make some weapons appear Iranian with some spray cans and stencils. The only weapons that are being captured are guns being sent to Yemen, thats it, and there arent any T-72 shells. So fabrication can not be ruled out.

What all those fake empty wall of CDs that Bibi did a presentation with? Those were props dude lol yes Mossad may have got intelligence about Irans nuclear facilities but not caches of CDs just handed to them. Like I said, you have zero evidence of military hardware being captured from Hezbollah, Hamas or Syria that matches what is found in Ukraine. Israelis cant even move an inch without getting pounded by IRGC inside Iraq LOL all they can do is get kurds to do hit and run attacks once in a blue moon to no avail. There are definitely no Israeli soldiers in Syria or anywhere near Iranian weapons, so yet another wet dream.

Union parties? You mean the unions? they're the single worst factor that impacts our economy. The union movement should be illegal here. It is actively against making Israel more productive and efficient. They can't really make things worse, but we are on the way to kick them out. We are privatizing everything, slowly but surely.

The West Bank is a great way to lower the housing prices here in Israel, you could create new cities only 20 minutes away from Tel Aviv at a fraction of the cost, that's why the houses there look much better than the old and expensive houses of Tel Aviv. The people that get welfare and free housing in an overrepresented manner are the Orthodox and the Arabs, both of which are not in the settlements in the West Bank. The people there are religious Jews, and they're working just as much as the seculars and serve in the military as well.

The economic problems in Israel are monopolies. The Union with a monopoly on our education systems and ports, union lobbyists in the Knesset, enforcing a monopoly on goods import regulations that hinders competition, the judges, they have a monopoly over every decision the government takes.

I'm done I guess, sorry for derailing.
Bro how you've been

maxresdefault.jpg
What is this picture? One of your family? This is iran ground forces thread, No need for your family pictures.

Something that is interesting in the Russian-Ukrainian war is the lack of ballistic missiles. Am I wrong in thinking that if Iran were fully deployed in the Donbas alongside Russian forces that they would be utilize Fateh-110 ballistic missiles en masse? Pretty much around the clock striking of targets with ballistic missiles?

Russia is using Iskanders occassionally, but most of their bombardments are Shahed-136 drones and Kaliber cruise missiles.

Something that is interesting in the Russian-Ukrainian war is the lack of ballistic missiles. Am I wrong in thinking that if Iran were fully deployed in the Donbas alongside Russian forces that they would be utilize Fateh-110 ballistic missiles en masse? Pretty much around the clock striking of targets with ballistic missiles?

Russia is using Iskanders occassionally, but most of their bombardments are Shahed-136 drones and Kaliber cruise missiles.
You're right, It would probably have some impact, i think even a massive impact, it would depend how the Russians uses them and if it fits to their plan and goals

Patriots proven countless times they aren't capable of intercepting anything else than Saddam Scuds and sling-shots, not mentioning that Ukraine doesn't have time to learn to operate these systems appropriately, Saudi Arabia for example, which relies extensively on Blackwater mercs/African mercs, got numerous patriot batteries shattered into pieces with Burkan missiles (A Qiam variant that is already pretty old), there was a satellite imagery in the missile section years ago there

For example, the Israelis tested their Arrow-3 system which is meant to stop Iranian BMs, but... using a "Shahab-3"-like missile to test it, Shahab itself is not even continued and dates from the 2000s

Iran probably owns a ton of Fateh and all its family, i don't think Russia would even go for Fateh-110, 110 is the base of the Fateh family, Fateh Mobin would be appropriate also. This combined with the usage of Russian and Iranian loitering drones would without a doubt make a lot of damage as they have no way to stop such attacks

The problem would be political, Iran already sent S-136 and got some very bad image on the international scene and public scene, plus more sanctions, covert actions from the US that led somewhat to the color revolution attempt, and threats of war, i believe it could have really happened before the Saudi-Iran deal where Iran needed to use leverage against the west, but it is still possible that it happens, we never know with all we saw these past months

You are not wrong, Iran would be using ballistic missiles much more than Russia is. But Iran's military doctrine is very different to Russia's, generally less reliant on huge quantities of artillery, airforce and strategic missiles.

Iran is far behind development of LACM compared to Russia. Iran has focused on development of ballistic missiles since the 1980s, whereas Iran's first LACM was the Soumar, which was revealed in 2015 (not clear if it ever actually entered service). So naturally Iran would use BMs over CMs.

Iranian power projection capabilities are very limited, they would likely deploy like in Syria. They would mostly utilize infantry forces, most likely proxies. Even transporting ballistic missiles would be a hard task and would likely be detected as soon as they move them inside Iranian territory.

Iranian power projection capabilities are very limited, they would likely deploy like in Syria. They would mostly utilize infantry forces, most likely proxies. Even transporting ballistic missiles would be a hard task and would likely be detected as soon as they move them inside Iranian territory.

You mean Iran couldn't move 10-15 launchers and 500 missiles into Crimea to begin striking targets? They wouldn't have that capability?

Back
Top Bottom