What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

That design just looks wrong. Its like autoloader is doggy styling that poor slim motor launcher.

That design just looks wrong. Its like autoloader is doggy styling that poor slim motor launcher.

No offence mate, but your post was of no value...
You're dissing a system because you don't like how it looks?
This is one of the few mortar autoloader in the world. How did you expect it to look like?

This design is actually very good.

But less beautiful than your avatar. :D

That goes without saying :D
She looked very beautiful in Prince of Persia.
She's very pretty anyway...

QUESTION: is that a FIXED mount on the truck?!? If so, then aiming is by pointing the rear of the vehicle in the right direction....

Hi Penguin

Why do you think they did not just reverse engineer the Vulcan which Iran has? It shoots 20mm and has much higher rate of fire. My only explanation is that, the 0.50 cal bullets moharam uses are more available and thus it makes more sense economically speaking to make a 0.50 cal gatling gun.

Other than the Arash sniper, I don't think Iran uses any other gun which uses 30mm. Minus the Vulcan too of course.

Nah bro . I'll post the differences when get back home from college .

This is zolfigar 4 . Chiftain is heck lot different

Come on bro, they have not even properly made z-3 yet, you think they would already be parading a z-4.
Take my word for it, this is either a chiftan or an upgraded one.

Come on bro, they have not even properly made z-3 yet, you think they would already be parading a z-4.
Take my word for it, this is either a chiftan or an upgraded one.
in this pic :

1029693_572.jpg

left tank is a heavily upgraded chiftain .

right one is zolfigar 3 .

==============

This one is a zolfigar 4 tank in a parade :

726840_167.jpg

No offence mate, but your post was of no value...
You're dissing a system because you don't like how it looks?
This is one of the few mortar autoloader in the world. How did you expect it to look like?

This design is actually very good.

What ever you say boss.

Iran seriously needs some new rolling armor. Can you updateme on the Z-4. From the pic it looks the armor is inadequate. Or pretty much non existent on the turret,

Iran seriously needs some new rolling armor. Can you updateme on the Z-4. From the pic it looks the armor is inadequate. Or pretty much non existent on the turret,

Dude, the z-4 has not even been unveiled yet, you mean z-3?. I agree with you than Iran's ground forced are lacking serious armour. Iran recently announced they are developing liquid armour for tanks.

Back
Top Bottom