What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

sorry bro :( we dont have that :(

are u intersted in Steyr HS-50 instead ? :D

196301_411-tfb.jpeg

Also Haman :D This sniper is the Iranian Shaher, not the Steyr HS-50. Shaher is more dealy. It is 14.7 mm whilst HS-50 is 12.7mm :D

Dude, the z-4 has not even been unveiled yet, you mean z-3?. I agree with you than Iran's ground forced are lacking serious armour. Iran recently announced they are developing liquid armour for tanks.

Liquid armor? Must be break through tech then.

@haman10 i saw the picture you posted of T-72's laden with ERA. Agha jani ERA in today's battlefied is only good for RPG-7s and old sagger anti tank systems. New RPG's and new ATGM easily defeat ERAs. I am sure Iran has some trick up it's sleeve but we have seen Syrian T-72 laced with ERAs useless against modern ATGMs.

Liquid armor? Must be break through tech then.

@haman10 i saw the picture you posted of T-72's laden with ERA. Agha jani ERA in today's battlefied is only good for RPG-7s and old sagger anti tank systems. New RPG's and new ATGM easily defeat ERAs. I am sure Iran has some trick up it's sleeve but we have seen Syrian T-72 laced with ERAs useless against modern ATGMs.

I posted the article about the liquid armour but it's in Persian.

Also Haman :D This sniper is the Iranian Shaher, not the Steyr HS-50. Shaher is more dealy. It is 14.7 mm whilst HS-50 is 12.7mm :D
14.5mm, that being on of the standard Russian HMG calibers.

14.5×114mm ammunition has been manufactured in Bulgaria, China, Egypt, Hungary, Iraq, North Korea, Poland, ROmania, Russia and former Czechoslovakia. Of special note are the new Chinese armor-piercing types (besides the basic 5 types of rounds)

14.5mm
14.5×114mm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Compare to .50 (12.7x99)
.50 BMG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

14.5mm guns have significantly superior armor penetration compared to any 12.7 mm round
See above links and compare weigh, velocity and energy of the rounds.

20mm x 102 ammo of the M61 20mm gatling is heavier projectile x similar muzzle velocity as 14.5mm

Are you sure it's in this particular video? I see some mortars at the 7:00 mark but not the auto ones. I have to admit to being distracted by all the US aircraft/armor so I may have missed it.

Interesting video. Iran needs to prepared for this.

Israeli Airstrike on Iraqi Nuclear Reactor 1981.

Interesting video. Iran needs to prepared for this.

Israeli Airstrike on Iraqi Nuclear Reactor 1981.

we bombed that reactor before Israel did that .
and bombing a reactor is not that hard if the personnel who manned the air defense system in the area had the habbit to shutdown the radar and go for dinner , everyday at a precise time .

we bombed that reactor before Israel did that .
and bombing a reactor is not that hard if the personnel who manned the air defense system in the area had the habbit to shutdown the radar and go for dinner , everyday at a precise time .

Yes, they never learned from the past. This was a copy of 67 when Egyptian air force was caught off guard and wiped out.
French sold Iraqi's reactors at an inflated price (got their money), then provided intel to Israeli's to go and bomb & destroy it.

Bedouins will remain brainless.

@Oldman1
In your opinion, why do you think this gatling gun has a lower rate of fire than the Vulcan? Do you think the deliberately reduced the rate to 2500? I feel like they could have easily gone for higher rate but they capped it because 40 bullets/ second is enough and they did not want to waste more bullets? What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom