What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

nope , there is no A-G mode here . like M2 browning , its a typical Gatling gun . whereas YAK-B is designed for A-G mode .

Visa vers , the heavier the caliber is , the higher the range becomes . lol

like the sweedish oerlikon (20 mm) Oerlikon 20 mm cannon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia L85: • 6,800 m

so although there are some facts like the bullets weight surrounding the equation but normally its like this :

the higher th caliber , the longer the range .

till some point though , after that due to ultra heavy wieght of bullets , it becomes reveresed maybe @Ostad can give u more info on this

the truck is for parade . it can be mounted on anything .

soon i'll post it here
sorry for delay.
heavy weight = higher range is like saying the bigger engine= more power, its true in 90 percent but there are exceptions.lets say bullet is half of the story for example the very same caliber has different range in different guns.

Any idea how much it would cost if I want to buy this badass weapon... :P

As deadly as this?

This one kills tank.
GAU-8_meets_VW_Type_1.jpg

bild_gau8_02.jpg

That is what a call a " HOLY $HIT " kind of a Gun.....:sniper:

Last edited:
the video for above achievements plus IRGC's simulator for armed speed boats:

شبیه ساز قایق های تندرو عاشورا - speed boats simulator
it's a 3D simulator with 270 degree field of view, can simulate all weather conditions in the sea, plus simulating the rocket launchers, man pads, machine guns and RPG7. specially the mission of attacking the USS Vincennes which shot down Iran's civilian Passenger jet in 1988, has been deployed on this simulator.
---------
also adding to above specifications, Zoljanah truck with 10 active wheels can cross the rivers with 1.5m depth.
@MTN1917, that armor is STF (Shear Thickening Fluid).

Last edited:
If this works we should buy it without telling the media. Iraq suddenly started using Steyr HS 50 most likely brought from Iran as no deal with Austra has been done in public, multiple pics confirm it.

If this works we should buy it without telling the media. Iraq suddenly started using Steyr HS 50 most likely brought from Iran as no deal with Austra has been done in public, multiple pics confirm it.
;) no need to pay anything . less ISIS = more secure region . i doubt that iraq should pay for that :)

Nice one bro
Tnx brother :)

;) no need to pay anything . less ISIS = more secure region . i doubt that iraq should pay for that :)

Tnx brother :)

Though, I think they should add a FLIR sight similar to that of tanks + remote controlled on a humvee or a similar vechile like GAZ where the seats are used for the ammo storage. that would allow better usage of the heavy gun.

Back
Top Bottom