What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

هر اراجیفی رو که توی اینترنت گذاشتن باور نکن مخصوصا اگر مثل این مورد منبع نداشته باشه
تصویر زیر ارگ تبریزهست اون زمانی که هنوز تبریزی دورش نبود و توسط دولت به عنوان انبار غله استفاده میشده
Arg-e_Tabriz%2C_a_postcard_from_the_Qajar_period.jpg

اینم همون ارگ بعد از تخریب به قول شما با تی ان تی
78_big.jpg

میدونی تی ان تی چی هست؟ آخه خراب کردن یه دیوار آجری تی ان تی میخواد؟ میدونی اگر وسط یه دیوار آجری مواد منفجره کار بذاری ترکش آجرش تا چند صد متر پخش میشه؟
این هم بخش سانسور و تحریف شده خبر اصلی:
:rofl:

:disagree:
تو ویکی پدیا ذکر شده که از مواد منفجره استفاده شده
اون هم مسجد علیشاه هستش اونم تازه قسمتیش، پشت مسجد تخریب شده
مسجد علیشاه جزوی از ارگ تبریز هستش مدرسه نجات و تالار شیر خورشید کلا ویران شده
من نمیدونم مقامات دولت اومدن وگفتن که ما اشتباه کردیم حالا شما قبول نمیکنی نکن

البته از سال ۸۷ قرار بر این شد که فضای ارگ علیشاهی باز شود و در اختیار عموم قرار گیرد و اعتراض مردم به ساخته شدن مصلی در حریم این نماد قدیمی شهر خوابانده شد ولی تصاویر سال ۹۱ حاکی از چیز دیگری است.

حمله ی مصلی به ارگ!

این تصویر ماهواره ایست!

بدون شرح!

اگر این سوال پیش آمد که این ارگ به عنوان نماد قدیمی شهر، ثبت تاریخی شده است و حریم آن طبق قانون مشخص است، پس چرا مسئولان قانون شکنی می کنند؟ و چرا کاری می کنند که بدگویی و ناسزای مردم را موجب شوند، فراموش نکنید که اینجا ایران است!

این هم نمای هوایی که کاملا مشخصه بیش از %90 بنا تخریب شده
محدوده ارگ قدیم که امروزه آنرا تخریب کرده اند - شهر تبریز

مسجد علیشاه قبل و بعد از تخریب
123.jpg

1232.jpg

1231.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
You've been there?

Yeah I've seen a couple. I watched the one about the suicide park where they go to kill themselves and also the cannibal dude. Another one I watched was about the rise of extremely violent crimes by young children (it wasn't done by Vice though).

I became interested in Japan when I was growing up in Vancouver. They were completely different from all of the other East Asians. While the Koreans and Chinese were loud and friendly, these guys were like walking zombies. Their women are even worse! I always hated being around them. Then came all the documentaries and the things I heard about them from my Korean and Chinese friends.

There was this video on You Tube about the infamous used pantie vending machines of Japan! That was quite disturbing. Even worse is that they belong to teen age school girls!!!!!!! Japan is fucked.

Edit:

Yeah, I have had been there, for a very short period. I knew that Japanese in general only care about their careers and that's one of the reasons that their population is declining, but just to share my own experience, on my way to Japan (I was passing through) I was sitting beside a very friendly Japanese man, who was coming back from Ohio, he was very friendly, he started the conversation himself (talked about basically everything, from apartment prices in Tokyo, to corruption, Yakuza, etc..) he talked to me about 4 hour of the flight, once I arrived in Narita I had about 1 day until my next flight. So I just used the opportunity to go around the city. As you know, 1 day is not enough to get to know the culture of a country (you have to talk to more people), but from the looks of it, I didn't notice anything too unusual? (Beside inordinate number of vending machines everywhere, they had vending machines for everything!) And hell, the city was extremely clean, I didn't see sign of any traffic congestion either!

The only thing that actually bothered me, was unfamiliarity of Japanese people with the English language, I really had trouble communicating with them. Some of them really tried to communicate with me, but in the end, I couldn't understand anything!

Mother/Son incest in the news

Okay, that explains the Japanese **** :D

What are the handles of your sikh made of, since they can handle the heat?

I am not sure about what it is made of. I normally use other sikhs for the barbecue. But they handled the oven, so I am satisfied.

What spices you added in that. Looks very similar to chicken tikka.

I normally use a little bit saffran, salt, white pepper, chili flakes, turmeric, ginger, lemon (half) and olive oil.

Too damn cold over here to light up the barbecue, so I experienced a little bit with the oven. :partay:

2diobpf.jpg

35in5vo.jpg

2enpzwy.jpg

Iranians and their big manly bellies :-)

Onion is weird dude . :agree: people usually serve fresh onion with these foods .

Hey Surenas , Do people drink doogh ( yoghourt drink ) outside Iran ?

Iranians and their big manly bellies :-)

Onion is weird dude . :agree: people usually serve fresh onion with these foods .

Hey Surenas , Do people drink doogh ( yoghourt drink ) outside Iran ?

Hehe indeed.

Yes, I serve it sometimes with fresh unions as well, but this time I tried them in the oven. But I am not satisfied about the result; too limp and soggy due to the juice. I like the unions and tomatoes more if they are more steady.

Yes, people drink doogh outside Iran. I on the other hand not too often. :wub:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom