What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Tell us about atheistic indoctrination. I kinda remember you were being brought up by a communist dad.
I hope that doesn't offend by the way :coffee:.
I never knew about his political background until I was an adult. He never once mentioned it to me nor the topic of religion ever came up in our family. If anything, he always tells me to cool down and respect people more (I tend to speak my mind in social gatherings and I insist on keeping our social circle free of religious village idiots). My dad doesn't agree with that and has never even shared his ideas with me one on one.

That's how it should be. Children need to grow up and decide on their own. Forcing an innocent and pure child, that doesn't have a developed brain even, to adopt a specific ideology is nothing short of child abuse.

Evolution Education in Muslim States: Iran and Saudi Arabia Compared
Evolution Education in Muslim States: Iran and Saudi Arabia Compared | Elise Burton - Academia.edu

Interesting analysis. Haven't read the whole thing yet. The mullah hypocrisy is quite interesting. On page 29 it says that Iran's education system is more open minded about evolution than secular states such as Turkey or Israel! Our education system is quite advanced by regional standards and is farrrrrr better than that of Saudi (Saudi is relevant here b/c Iran and saudi are the only two theocratic dictatorships in the world and both are Islamic dictatorships). There are of course two conclusions that could be made about this:

1) Iranians are of course extremely open minded compared to arabs as a whole and even a theocratic mullah dictatorship can't disturb the general way of thinking of an Iranian individual; and

2) The mullahs actually favor a more liberal education system b/c they understand the benefits that it brings. They understand that the modern world is run by scientists, engineers and logical beings. Of course, all these groups are the antithesis of everything the mullahs represent. The mullahs try day and night to create a society that looks like 6th century arabia on the surface, but underneath this fallacy and facade lies an understanding that they cannot run a society that's based on a book written thousands of years ago which talks about sky gods and magical beings. They understand how the modern world works, but they want the best of both worlds. They also realize that in a modern society, there's separation of "church and state," and that their role as clergy would be limited to the 4 corners of the local mosque. The other side of our education system is actually a great example of this. On one hand we learn about the scientific theories that have shaped the modern world and helped us understand the world that we live in, and on the other we're forced to learn about their 12 imams in Quran/religion classes and take arabic in school.

In a way, this is a very logical way to run a country if you happen to be an akhoond (mullah). If you're not an akhoond though (that would be the other 99.99% of the society), than you're pretty much fucked, so tough luck.

In a civilized country, this would be considered child abuse and child protective services could be called in to investigate.

What is the definition of a civilized country ?

who created this word " Civilized country " , What are the Selection criterias to name a country civilized and the other uncivilized ?

Every family uses a tenet of morality to raise it's children and educate them and I don't call it abuse as long as parents respect their children's' choices when they're mature enough to decide .

At the very least, this is immoral. A child's mind is pure and innocent and destroying it with religious indoctrination is pure evil.

First of all , No one cares about a child more than his parents .

Mentioning the fact that indoctrination is something , Using a tenet to raise him is something else , Children are not like carrots to grow easily , They need to be taken care of , they need to be educated and people always try to use the best way to raise them .

Some of these 3rd worlders don't get it and won't get it.

They've grown up with "seda-sima," public authorities (schools for example) and probably their own relatives indoctrinating them with extremist ideologies that would be deemed acceptable within the frameworks of a theocratic *** backward dictatorship such as Iran or saudi arabia. That's why he thinks this is beautiful and doesn't see it as what it is.

Mr 1st worlder , These 1st world , 2nd world and third world terms were used during cold war in 70s - 80s .

You either didn't get my point or don't want to get that .

What is the definition of a civilized country ?

who created this word " Civilized country " , What are the Selection criterias to name a country civilized and the other uncivilized ?

Every family uses a tenet of morality to raise it's children and educate them and I don't call it abuse as long as parents respect their children's' choices when they're mature enough to decide .

Mentioning the fact that indoctrination is something , Using a tenet to raise him is something else , Children are not like carrots to grow easily , They need to be taken care of , they need to be educated and people always try to use the best way to raise them .

Mr 1st worlder , These 1st world , 2nd world and third world terms were used during cold war in 70s - 80s .

You either didn't get my point or don't want to get that .

I'm not going to debate with a mullah apologist who can't even be straight with himself. You're clearly conflicted about the country you live in. On one hand you see all that's wrong with Iran. On the other hand you're constantly justifying for the people that are responsible for all of these wrongs.

Everything you said is just irrelevant reactions in response to my post. You never try to see the bigger picture. Instead, you try to argue individual points in order to find a way to justify all the nasty things that happen in Iran.

I'm just going to quote a part of your post to show you that you didn't think about your response thoroughly. You just decided to quickly find a way to justify things.

In that case, a nazi family that raises a child to hate blacks, jews and muslims is right as well. Of course, according to you they know best and they care about their child more than anyone. The best way they know is to raise them with a set of ideas they learned from their parents. These sets of ideas are clearly wrong and child protective services in any civilized society can, must and will get involved.

I remember you once praised a friend of yours for enjoying a prostitute in Dubai. How does that fit into your ultra pure religious lifestyle or are you not religious?

Just a question. ;)

prostitution is sad. but its a mans world

@Abii , @S00R3NA
Please don't give me more proves of you being dumb by entering into such dumb discussions,
I am not a fan of wearing scarf on a child, as much as I know those pics are just some fun moments taking photographed, but please stop these kinda BS discussions. If wearing a scarf on a child is called abuse in form of ideological imposition then the same goes for not wearing a scarf because that one is either called an ideology as much as I know.
Continuing this stream of BS leads to the conclusion that Who the hell are we to put any kinda of clothing on a pure child because I have seen some totally nude tribes in the jungles of Africa who believe that wearing any kind of clothing is a sign of dogmatism.

I'm not going to debate with a mullah apologist.

Calm down my friend , we're not in war , just discussing although I respect your view no matter what you think about me and my opinions .

I'm not a mullah apologist but I respect them knowing the fact there are good and bad people in every group and mullahs are not exception in this matter .

who can't even be straight with himself. You're clearly conflicted about the country you live in. On one hand you see all that's wrong with Iran. On the other hand you're constantly justifying for the people that are responsible for all of these wrongs.

Why do you think I'm not straight with myself ?

I've always supported advantages and opposed the disadvantages here and never tried to justify wrongs and that's why I neither agree with pro IR members nor the opponents in this forum .

But what you're calling wrong and abuse ( using Islamic tenets to educate children ) is another issue that depends on people , where they are from and what they believe and I'm sure discussing about this will lead us to nowhere .

Everything you said is just irrelevant reactions in response to my post. You never try to see the bigger picture. Instead, you try to argue individual points in order to find a way to justify all the nasty things that happen in Iran.

irrelevant reactions ? show me that please .

What is the bigger picture ? All I'm saying is that , You need a proper way to raise and educate children which depends on the way you think , where you live and what you believe . I'm myself against forcing children to be religious and indoctrination and have always disagreed with the ones do that but that's totally different from using Islamic or any other sort of tenets to raise them and then giving them space to choose what they want .

In that case, a nazi family that raises a child to hate blacks, jews and muslims is right as well. Of course, according to you they know best and they care about their child more than anyone. The best way they know is to raise them with a set of ideas they learned from their parents. These sets of ideas are clearly wrong and child protective services in any civilized society can, must and will get involved.

You clearly didn't read my comment dear Abii ,

This is my comment :

" Every family uses a tenet of morality to raise it's children and educate them and I don't call it abuse as long as parents respect their children's' choices when they're mature enough to decide ."

Tell us about atheistic indoctrination. I kinda remember you were being brought up by a communist dad.
I hope that doesn't offend by the way :coffee:.

Atheists often show more humanity than religious people. And why not use the brain? Its there for a reason, right?

What the ****?

Last edited:

What the ****?
Japan is a very messed up society. It's beyond backward. I don't know if you're subscribed to the TYT channel, but they've done a few reports on Japan recently. Search Japan on their channel and watch them.

The more you read about their society and how dysfunctional they are as individuals, the more you'll despise the country. They're like robots pretty much. As a collective, they make things work pretty flawlessly. As individuals though, they're pretty much dead.

The Young Turks - YouTube

Japan is a very messed up society. It's beyond backward. I don't know if you're subscribed to the TYT channel, but they've done a few reports on Japan recently. Search Japan on their channel and watch them.

The more you read about their society and how dysfunctional they are as individuals, the more you'll despise the country. They're like robots pretty much. As a collective, they make things work pretty flawlessly. As individuals though, they're pretty much dead.

I have experienced Japan first-hand, but to my experience they were very normal and friendly people (!!!), it was strange to me, I didn't expect that.

I would recommend you to watch some of the vice documentaries on Japan, if you haven't already.

I have experienced Japan first-hand, but to my experience they were very normal and friendly people (!!!), it was strange to me, I didn't expect that.

I would recommend you to watch some of the vice documentaries on Japan, if you haven't already.
You've been there?

Yeah I've seen a couple. I watched the one about the suicide park where they go to kill themselves and also the cannibal dude. Another one I watched was about the rise of extremely violent crimes by young children (it wasn't done by Vice though).

I became interested in Japan when I was growing up in Vancouver. They were completely different from all of the other East Asians. While the Koreans and Chinese were loud and friendly, these guys were like walking zombies. Their women are even worse! I always hated being around them. Then came all the documentaries and the things I heard about them from my Korean and Chinese friends.

There was this video on You Tube about the infamous used pantie vending machines of Japan! That was quite disturbing. Even worse is that they belong to teen age school girls!!!!!!! Japan is fucked.

Edit:

من کلا با تاریخ ساختن مخالفم، عرب و عجمش هم برام هیچ فرقی نداره

اولا در کنار نیست، در بین دو اثر تاریخی هست که البته ده ها کیلومتر با هم فاصله دارن
ودر ضمن نگفتی ساختن یه همچین اثر توریستی در کنار آثار پیش از اسلام چه ضرری داره؟
اتفاقا ساختن همچین مجموعه ای در کنار آثار اسلامی دوباره کاری هست، جامعه هدف این مجموعه توریستی دقیقا توریستهای آثار قبل از اسلام هست
قرار بود مصلی تبریز هم کنار ارگ تبریز ساخته بشه البته قبل از اینکه تی ان تی زیر میراث ملی ایران بزارن
این ارگ یکی از بلندترین دیوارهای تاریخی کشور و نماد شهر تبریز است.
در محوطهٔ ارگ، آثار تاریخی ارزشمندی همچون «مدرسهٔ نجات» که به‌عنوان یکی از نخستین مدارس ایران به‌شمار می‌رفت و نیز «سالن تئاتر شیر و خورشید» قرار داشت که پس از شروع برنامهٔ تخریب و تبدیل ارگ تبریز به مصلای بزرگ تبریز از سال ۱۳۶۰ و در زمان امامت جمعهٔ آیت‌الله ملکوتی، بخش اعظمی از ارگ توسط جهاد سازندگی با بولدوزر و مواد منفجره ویران شده‌است.[۲]

ارگ تبریز و محوطهٔ باستانی آن در ۱۵ دی ۱۳۱۰ خورشیدی به شمارهٔ ۱۷۰ در فهرست آثار ملی ایران به‌ثبت رسیده‌است و نقشهٔ حریم استحفاظی قانونی و ظوابط حفاظتی آن در نشست ۲۹ خرداد ۱۳۵۷شورای حفاظت آثار تاریخی ادارهٔ کل حفاظت آثار تاریخی مشخص و مورد تأیید اعضا قرار گرفته‌است.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom