What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

من نگفتم تخت جمشید تاریخ سازیه، مستند مجعولات مجلل رو توی یوتیوب نگاه کن میفهمی منظورم چی بوده
و اینکه چه ضرری به ما رسونده، من هیچ کمبودی در زندگیم و یا تاریخ ایران احساس نمیکنم که بخوام به تاریخ سازی متوسل شم

پس این هزاران اثاری که در لوور، لندن و غیره... نگه داری می شوند را چطوری توجیه می کنی؟ مگه مسلمان ها نمی گند که کوروش ذولقرنینه؟ من فکر می کنم شما به دلیل این از سلسله هخامنشیان خوشت نمیاد چرا که آنها یهودی ها را از اسارت رهایی بخشیده اند. درسته؟

These kids are lovely :smitten:

1545628_275304909289139_856886659_n.jpg

154486_276021565884140_1419360380_n.jpg

1601181_276351172517846_393977712_n.jpg

1524891_272856192867344_1573587136_n.jpg

1514585_274850859334544_502921728_n.jpg

3493_271387533014210_1464985093_n.png

اصطلاح دینمالی مال وقتیه که شما بخوای به یه امر دنیوی، ظاهر مذهبی بدی و توجیحش کنی و اینجا مصداق نداره
لیوان آبی هست که گذاشتن بغل بشقاب پلو شما، خواستی میخوری و دعا به جون طرف میکنی، نخواستی نمیخوری
Thanks buddy, I am impressed.
وقتی که توی مساحت ۱٫۶۴۸٫۱۹۵ کیلومتر مربعی میرن و توی فاصله حدود چند کیلومتری می سازن من اسمشو می زارم توش نه در کنارش
در ضمن من فکر می کنم تقریبا اکثر توریستها از فرودگاه امام خمینی می یان خب اونجا بسازن که هم همه هستن همم وقت زیاد دارن توریستا
در ضمن اگه به دقدقه های دوستان مطلع در آمارهایی که از میزان بازدید های نوروزی مکان های مختلف کشور و در صدر قرار گرفتن تخت جمشید به عنوان صدرنشین بازدید های نوروزی طی چند سال اخیر با وجود دستکاری نمودن های متعدد در اعداد و ارقام اطلاع داشتید متوجه منظور بنده ی حقیر در اهداف پس پرده جهت دینمالی نمودن ماجرا می شدی عزیز.
دهکده قرآنی روی چشم ما جا داره اما قبول کن این تصمیم جزء تصمیمات ایذایی عزیزان برای ماست مالی کردن بسیاری از کم کاریها در عرصه های مختلف هست.
به هر حال توی اخبار عید امسال منتظر آمار و اطلاعات قشنگ باشید

Last edited:
Child abuse ? That sounds weird to me .

No , But we have 1 thing in common ( I and the guy in avatar ) , We're both f ucked up .
If the child has no idea know what he/she is representing by wearing these clothes and doit it unwillingly, what else would you call it?

I have a simple question. Are you against the idea that each human being has the right to choose his/her religion by himself or herself?

All of us are f ucked up :D

Last edited:
If the child has no idea know what he/she is representing by wearing these clothes, what else would you call it?

I have a simple question. Are you against the idea that each human being has the right to choose his/her religion by himself or herself?

No , I'm not against it .

I think it depends on families and the way they want to raise their children . Tenets of morality and educating is different around the world and I think judging them is not a good idea .

If I get married and have children I myself prefer to raise them with Islamic / Iranian culture tenets as long as they are mature enough to decide whatever they want and I'll respect their choice .

Those kids are messed up due to religious indoctrination. Child abuse. Nothing more, nothing less.

No , I'm not against it .

I think it depends on families and the way they want to raise their children . Tenets of morality and educating is different around the world and I think judging them is not a good idea .

If I get married and have children I myself prefer to raise them with Islamic / Iranian culture tenets as long as they are mature enough to decide whatever they want and I'll respect their choice .
In a civilized country, this would be considered child abuse and child protective services could be called in to investigate.

At the very least, this is immoral. A child's mind is pure and innocent and destroying it with religious indoctrination is pure evil.

Those kids are messed up due to religious indoctrination. Child abuse. Nothing more, nothing less.
Some of these 3rd worlders don't get it and won't get it.

They've grown up with "seda-sima," public authorities (schools for example) and probably their own relatives indoctrinating them with extremist ideologies that would be deemed acceptable within the frameworks of a theocratic *** backward dictatorship such as Iran or saudi arabia. That's why he thinks this is beautiful and doesn't see it as what it is.

Last edited:
A child's mind is pure and innocent and destroying it with religious indoctrination is pure evil

Tell us about atheistic indoctrination. I kinda remember you were being brought up by a communist dad.
I hope that doesn't offend by the way :coffee:.

Tell us about atheistic indoctrination. I kinda remember you were being brought up by a communist dad.
I hope that doesn't offend by the way :coffee:.
I remember you once praised a friend of yours for enjoying a prostitute in Dubai. How does that fit into your ultra pure religious lifestyle or are you not religious?

Just a question. ;)

I remember you once praised a friend of yours for enjoying a prostitute in Dubai. How does that fit into your ultra pure religious lifestyle or are you not religious?

Just a question. ;)

I am not overly religious to begin with, and describing an action doesn't mean an approval of it as I hate prostitution. Our friend Abii talked very disapprovingly about religious indoctrination. This kinda indicated some advantage he may have experienced with non-relegious upbringing and I asked him to elaborate a little about it. :meeting:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom