What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Abii @Ahriman

TYT and Vice are my two favorite Youtube Channels. :tup:

And for Japanese, i would say they are more open with their desires, in west and general in the world there is a social codex where many things are not accepted but in Japan nobody cares about what others do.

In the end i dont think that there are more weirdos in Japan than somewhere else, they just dont hide it so much.

@Abii @Ahriman

TYT and Vice are my two favorite Youtube Channels. :tup:

And for Japanese, i would say they are more open with their desires, in west and general in the world there is a social codex where many things are not accepted but in Japan nobody cares about what others do.

In the end i dont think that there are more weirdos in Japan than somewhere else, they just dont hide it so much.
On the surface it seems like they're more open. But do some research about their society at the micro level and you'll see that it's more closed off than a muslim country.

There was a survey done among young Japanese males and females and the results were shocking. A quarter of all the males and half of all the females surveyed said they have no desire whatsoever to engage in an intimate relationship with another human!! They have a huge problem with young people literally not having sex, married or unmarried!! It's an uber patriarchal society. They work like dogs, and I don't mean that as an insult. Outside of their jobs, they have no identity as human beings it seems.

I have no love for Japanese culture.

@Ahriman
you should also watch the rape of nanking

That documentary is extremely disturbing though so heads up. After watching that I was seriously disturbed.

you can add the incest rate in japan.
Didn't know about this one.

lol wow

Mother/Son incest in the news
Kinshinsokan posted on Mar 08, 2008 | views: 53483 | Tags: Negitive Incest, mother, son, incest, bestiality, prostitution
From: Journal of Psychohistory, Vol 34(3), Win 2007. pp. 178-207

The sexual abuse of children in contemporary Japanese families

Japanese society is inundated with fantasies of incest..., yet information on the sexual abuse of children in the home is scarce. "at the start of the 2000s," Japanese law "[did] not recognize incest (kinshin sokan) as a crime...unless rape or indecent assault ha[d] taken place (a difficult thing to prove) and the victim [was] prepared to press charges (which is very hard for them to do)." Thus, it would appear that "consensual" incest, ... was sanctioned by the legal system. Furthermore...Japanese law stood mute regarding sexual activity with boys.....

pantie vending machines of Japan
what is wrong with that?
isn't it a machine vending panties automatically?
I can't see the point here.
In fact I'd rather prefer it over a pantie vending human.

Last edited:
once i was talking to my friend's father who stayed in japan for 2 years about how good Japan is but he told me things... i just felt sick.

I read a book ( named I've come from Japan ) , written by an Iranian who spent 8 years of his life working in Japan ( After Iran Iraq war that people went there to work ) . If you find that book and read it , You'll get more info about them .

what is wrong with that?
isn't it a machine vending panties automatically?
I can't see the point here.
It's not selling new underwear. It's selling used underwear, that's the point. They're actual used underwear and most of the time they're stained with bodily fluids.

Edit: it's a sexual thing. Japanese men have a lot of weird fetishes and a lot of them involve young school girls. The used pantie thing is another one.

I read a book ( named I've come from Japan ) , written by an Iranian who spent 8 years of his life working in Japan ( After Iran Iraq war that people went there to work ) . If you find that book and read it , You'll get more info about them .
found it :tup:

It's not selling new underwear. It's selling used underwear, that's the point. They're actual used underwear and most of the time they're stained with bodily fluids.

Edit: it's a sexual thing. Japanese men have a lot of weird fetishes and a lot of them involve young school girls. The used pantie thing is another one.
What the hell !!! :crazy:o_O

What the hell !!! :crazy:o_O
what the hell indeed. You don't know half of it btw

110827_nakano_broadway_otaku_tokyo_shops_anime_vinyl_toys_7.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you sure these Panties are used by School girls? :D

قرار بود مصلی تبریز هم کنار ارگ تبریز ساخته بشه البته قبل از اینکه تی ان تی زیر میراث ملی ایران بزارن
هر اراجیفی رو که توی اینترنت گذاشتن باور نکن مخصوصا اگر مثل این مورد منبع نداشته باشه
تصویر زیر ارگ تبریزهست اون زمانی که هنوز تبریزی دورش نبود و توسط دولت به عنوان انبار غله استفاده میشده
Arg-e_Tabriz%2C_a_postcard_from_the_Qajar_period.jpg

اینم همون ارگ بعد از تخریب به قول شما با تی ان تی
78_big.jpg

میدونی تی ان تی چی هست؟ آخه خراب کردن یه دیوار آجری تی ان تی میخواد؟ میدونی اگر وسط یه دیوار آجری مواد منفجره کار بذاری ترکش آجرش تا چند صد متر پخش میشه؟
این هم متن اصلی خبر که ویکیپدیا سانسور و تحریفش کرده:
مسجد ارك عليشاه در مركز شهر تبريز از جمله جاذبه‌هاي گردشگري زيباي اين كلان‌شهر است كه مرمت آن در دو دهه گذشته به دليل مسايل حاشيه‌اي ، پيشرفتي نداشته است.
در محوطه مسجد ارك عليشاه،آثار تاريخي ارزشمندي چون مدرسه‌نجات به عنوان يكي از اولين مدارس كشور و سالن تئاتر كم‌نظيري قرار داشت كه در اوايل پيروزي انقلاب اسلامي براي ساخت مصلاي امام (ره) تبريز تخريب شد.
در سال‌هاي اخير مصلاي زيبايي با گنجايش حدود 25 هزار نفر نمازگزار با استفاده از معماري اسلامي در بخشي از محوطه بناي تاريخي ارك عليشاه ساخته شد
مسجد تاج‌الدين عليشاه معروف به ارك تبريز در فاصله سال‌هاي 716-724 هجری قمری به وسیله تاج الدین علیشاه وزیر الجايتو و ابوسعيد بهادرخان آخرين حكمران ايلخاني ساخته شد
قسمت جنوبي اين بناي رفيع داراي طاق بزرگي بوده است كه ظاهرا به دليل فرونشستن پي و تعجيل در اتمام ساخت آن ، شكسته و فرو ريخته است.
قسمتي كه‌اكنون در وسط سه دويار بلند شرقي ، جنوبي و غربي به شكل ايوان چشم مي‌خورد، قسمت مسقف مسجد عليشاه بوده است.
براساس نوشته‌هاي مورخان ، ايوان مسجد تاج‌الدين عليشاه از ايوان طاق كسري ، بزرگ‌تر است.
قسمت اعظم مصالح ساختماني فرو ريخته بناي رفيع ارك عليشاه در زمان‌هاي مختلف به ويژه هنگام بناي قلعه ربع رشيدي در زمان صفويه و نيز قاجاريه به عنوان انبار غلات و مهمات مورد استفاده قرار گرفته است.
مسجد تاج‌الدين عليشاه در زمان ساخت ، مسجد جامع شهر و مزين به كاشي، ازاره سنگي، ستون مرمري و كتيبه و گچبري بوده و بعدها رو به ويراني گذاشته و متروك شده است.
در دوران قاجاريه ، صحن و محل زاويه و مدرسه عليشاه تبديل به انبار غله و مخزن مهمات قشون شده ، حصاري دور آن كشيده شده و به نام ارك مشهور شده است.
در بلواهاي تبريز و انقلاب مشروطيت هم ، بناهاي اطراف ارك مخزن مهمات قشون دولتي بوده و يكي از سنگرهاي مسلط لشكريان دولتي بر شهر محسوب مي‌شد كه به دست مشروطه‌خواهان برافتاد.
در حوادث بعدي نيز تبريز چند باراز فراز ارك گلوله‌باران شده و در اوايل حكومت رضاشاه مستبد با نام " باغ ملي " به صورت گردشگاه عموم درآمد

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom