What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

MKO:omghaha: the new label for anyone who disagree with.:lol:

Don't let him take that crown from you or else
smiley_emoticons_kings_aufsmaul.gif
:rofl:

All the way to the rehab center my friend, The only solution I can think of right now.

Why is he making a big deal out of this forum anyway? I don't understand? He can take the Arab section for all I care:lol:Maybe he should buy the forum as a whole and banned us all.:laugh:

No room for tolerance at all. I protest:feminist:

Dude, Do not feed him with the new ideas, he may really take your words literally and decides to buy the forum, and ban us. :lol::lol::lol:

منم معادلات امتحان دارم .

ببین این لاپلاس معکوس های ال ان چطوری حل میشه ؟

مثل این :L^ -1 s/3s+2

استاده پیچوند به ما نگفت ولی هر ترم امتحان میاد و از بدبختی این درس مشترکه .
والله ما معادلات بوييس رو بهمون درس دادن تو اون هيچ درسيش لاپلاس لوگ ها نداشتيم خداروشكر تو امتحانامون هم نيومده واسه همين در سطح ما نيست ال ان ، شما هم بويس رو ميخونيد؟

Canada is one of the greatest democracies in history and one of the least corrupt countries in existence. Its monarchy is as symbolic as the monarch of the Burger King fast food chain.

Nice try.

Of course you know all of this. You're loyal to a theocratic dictatorship, but you don't have the balls to stand up for what it is.
Canada is a Constitutional Monarchy, a colony of U.K . in fact it's the worst kind of British imperialism, even Canada's king is chosen by the queen of U.K . for the people of a country this is the biggest humiliation and that's why the native people of Canada never accept this regime and that's why Canada's regime is suppressing them, in other hand immigrants like you who don't care about the fate of the original owners or the policy of the country are the desired kind of citizen for this regime, and that's why Canada accepts immigrant like you so easily.
you may have a good life in there, but for the original people of that country who don't even have access to clean water, you and the Canada's regime are just bunch of thieves and occupiers who are stealing their wealth.

of course this is the meaning of democracy for you and your Zionist masters.

I wonder how the goon squad know
Canada is a Constitutional Monarchy, a colony of U.K . in fact it's the worst kind of British imperialism, even Canada's king is chosen by the queen of U.K . for the people of a country this is the biggest humiliation and that's why the native people of Canada never accept this regime and that's why Canada's regime is suppressing them, in other hand immigrants like you who don't care about the fate of the original owners or the policy of the country are the desired kind of citizen for this regime, and that's why Canada accepts immigrant like you so easily.
you may have a good life in there, but for the original people of that country who don't even have access to clean water, you and the Canada's regime are just bunch of thieves and occupiers who are stealing their wealth.

of course this is the meaning of democracy for you and your Zionist masters.

Akhoond mohsen, Canada doesn't have a king. We have a queen. As I said before, it's a symbolic relic of a bygone era. A simple referendum can shed Canada of this. All we need is a simple Yes or No questionnaire in the next election cycle. Most Canadians however want to be part of the Commonwealth, including me. The British monarch has a purely symbolic role within the Canadian political system.

Edit: and in case you were wondering, the people have the right to bring about a referendum at any time.

The garbage you wrote is nonsense that you 3rd worlders in Iran, North Korea etc... spew out to make yourselves feel better. Maybe you actually believe in that insanity, I don't know.

And Canada doesn't accept immigrants easily. It has an extremely rigid guideline. When my parents immigrated to Canada 14 years ago, the guidelines favored their skill set (they both had Master's degrees and my dad wanted to work in the IT industry). Today, they have changed the immigration policy to favor the oil industry. In any case, unless you're educated or financially very well off, you have no chance of immigrating to this amazing land.

Last edited:
والله ما معادلات بوييس رو بهمون درس دادن تو اون هيچ درسيش لاپلاس لوگ ها نداشتيم خداروشكر تو امتحانامون هم نيومده واسه همين در سطح ما نيست ال ان ، شما هم بويس رو ميخونيد؟

نه

Dear @Serpentine, @test, @mods,
As you can see from previous posts users @rmi5 and @Arabian Legend are trying to make this thread a battle field by posting provoking contents. This is not their first time, and they are trying it on a regular basis.
Please take the necessary measurements.

Last edited:
Stop making fun of him.

Well, they have started to troll other members including me. you can ask every member in the ME section to verify this claim, I can mention many of active Elite and Senior members of the ME section including @al-Hasani @Abii @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Surenas ,... to verify my claim.
Anyway, when someone tries to troll me, I usually do not answer their quoting and mentioning,(They have called me as MKO terrorist, Royalist, Bahaii, foreigners agent, traitor, ... and they have insulted me and my family , but mods did not care about my reports about their insults, and you can find at least 20 of this insulting to me in the last 20 pages of this thread).
But sometimes when they insist on bugging me, I tell them a joke in order for letting the discussion go.
Anyway, I don't know what they have told you, but you can ask any of above users to find out the truth.

Why? Are we going to a wedding? Tuxedos or suits?

It is getting really ridiculous. I am the one who has been suffered by these creatures insults and then the ones who have trolled me, have complained about me. @Abii , you know persian language and you know how many times they have insulted me, but the ridiculous point is the Iranian mod, @Serpentine who is supposed to be my friend, have not even deleted many of their insults, let alone issuing infraction, ... and they are complaining about me to @WebMaster.
It is really awful.

یه دختره به روحانی میگه چطوری عمامه تو می بندی اینتقد خوشگل ؟ میگه: با تدبیر و امید !

I wonder how the goon squad know

Akhoond mohsen, Canada doesn't have a king. We have a queen. As I said before, it's a symbolic relic of a bygone era. A simple referendum can shed Canada of this. All we need is a simple Yes or No questionnaire in the next election cycle. Most Canadians however want to be part of the Commonwealth, including me. The British monarch has a purely symbolic role within the Canadian political system.

Edit: and in case you were wondering, the people have the right to bring about a referendum at any time.

The garbage you wrote is nonsense that you 3rd worlders in Iran, North Korea etc... spew out to make yourselves feel better. Maybe you actually believe in that insanity, I don't know.

And Canada doesn't accept immigrants easily. It has an extremely rigid guideline. When my parents immigrated to Canada 14 years ago, the guidelines favored their skill set (they both had Master's degrees and my dad wanted to work in the IT industry). Today, they have changed the immigration policy to favor the oil industry. In any case, unless you're educated or financially very well off, you have no chance of immigrating to this amazing land.

yeah, as pure symbolic as the British queen which even thinking about removing her is equal to life in prison. I guess this is how they brain wash your kind. denying the condition of native wont help your B.S . a little search about them can show the level of corruption in the Canada's society.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom