What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Lol, easy bro. a kid with so much space.:lol:

Since his english skills are not that good [no offense intended] considering that english is not his mother tongue I will refer him to you so that you give him a lesson in Farsi about ''critical thinking''.:pleasantry:

Dude, I have talked with this guy before. He does not listen at all and lacks a certain types of abilities, no offense to him, so this mission would be extremely hard for me to do, and I don't have enough patience to talk with him over and over again. Honestly, it would be impossible for me to do.
mission_impossible.jpg

welcome !! @Ostad @mohsen @Islam shall be the winner @Ostad @Serpentine and otherz ....

welcome our saudi brother here ....

Why you and the others don't accept your homeboy @rmi5 despite your difference be it political or idealogical. In some case we agree to disagree but it at the end everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion. Why do you force me to accept your opinion or agree with whatever you say? intolerance will take you nowhere, give some space for civil dialogue and wake hand in hand even if you don't agree.

Why you and the others don't accept your homeboy @rmi5 despite your difference be it political or idealogical. In some case we agree to disagree but it at the end everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion. Why do you force me to accept your opinion or agree with whatever you say? intolerance will take you nowhere, give some space for civil dialogue and wake hand in hand even if you don't agree.

nice post ........

only if no one knew u here !

and bug off this thread if possible .....

Do not take him seriously, he does not represent Iranians. @Serpentine is one of my good friends, and @Ostad is like my little brother. He is only trying hard to make their opinions negative about me by initiating xenophobic emotions in them, but as far as I know them, they are more mature to care about this stuff ;) Iranian people are not intolerant in general, although some exceptions exists in each society. But, these exceptions are only a minority and do not think of exceptions as the whole Iranian society ;)

Dude, I have talked with this guy before. He does not listen at all and lacks a certain types of abilities, no offense to him, so this mission would be extremely hard for me to do, and I don't have enough patience to talk with him over and over again. Honestly, it would be impossible for me to do.
mission_impossible.jpg

Lol like the Tom expression, sums the issue.:D

Thanx God KSA government left only small space for the religious institute if you know what I mean. Otherwise there will be no tolerance towards liberals and other different ideologies in the country. Although our conservatives are somewhat flexible and get along with everyone whatever their opinions are. Not sure about Iran though but from the outcome of those you are pointing at seem a bit harsh toward others with the formula my way or the highway.:lol:

Last edited:
Do not take him seriously, he does not represent Iranians. @Serpentine is one of my good friends, and @Ostad is like my little brother. He is only trying hard to make their opinions negative about me by initiating xenophobic emotions in them, but as far as I know them, they are more mature to care about this stuff ;) Iranian people are not intolerant in general, although some exceptions exists in each society. But, these exceptions are only a minority and do not think of exceptions as the whole Iranian society ;)

I know what you mean bro, Im studying abroad now and have some friend from Iran and elsewhere. We all get along, we make jocks often of each other in almost everything. :D They are open minded and hardworking people.

I got your point though not only in Iran but everywhere else in every society there are sweet and soar apples. Did I just make an idiom out of nowhere. Lol. I know you get me bro, I know you do.:P

govt :lol: ? u mean monarchy ? u mean the guy standing up there massmurdering civilians ? :lol:

LOL man ...... :lol:

o_O :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

saudi liberal :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol again
:lol:

go away dude .....

and tell me pls which one is beheading ? liberals or conservatives ? :lol:

i bet liberals only Tortures ?

It will take you forever to comprehend what I just wrote up there. So please save me the headache, idiotic posts aside please.

Last edited:

mikham ye chizi begam aga in arabe chan bar rafte ro asabe man yekish hamin gazieh khalige fars asab hamaro khord kard.alan to ignore listame.
midonam yeki az dustane irani dare chob mikone to lone zanbour.vali be giafe ina ham nemikhore adaye "nesfe dustaye man iranian" rou dar biare.

its good that some ppl can "think" ...... cause even that process of thinking needs an IQ above 90 (that of rh monkeys)

yay !

welcome !! @Ostad @mohsen @Islam shall be the winner @Ostad @Serpentine and otherz ....

welcome our saudi brother here ....

@rmi5 : kheyli doost dari asabani sham fosh karit konam beshooramet .....

ama koor khoondi .......

daram vasat :-)
تعجب نداره که، کلا هر قوم و قماشی که دشمن ایران باشن، دوست این آدمن .اسراییلیا، سلطنت طلبا، بهایی ها، این یکی آخری هم صرفا جهت تکمیل کلکسیون دوستاش بود

دوستان ستاد بحران شیراز اعلام بحران کرده . برف کل شیراز رو گرفته مسیر های اصلی ارتباطی ما الان قطعه . حالا من رو بگو فردا امتحان معادلات داشتم کل این هفته برنامه هام رو انداخته بودم عقب بشینم بخونم همین الان دانشگاه شیراز اعلام کردید کنسل و معلوم نیست کی برگزار بشه. از در نمیشه رفت بیرون حدودا 16 سالی بود اینطوری برف نداشتیم همین شانس ما باید بذاره شب همون روزی بباره که ما فرداش قرار بود از شر این 3 واحدی لعنتی راحت بشیم.

این نکته رو هم بگم برق داره بندری میزنه . :D

دوستان ستاد بحران شیراز اعلام بحران کرده . برف کل شیراز رو گرفته مسیر های اصلی ارتباطی ما الان قطعه . حالا من رو بگو فردا امتحان معادلات داشتم کل این هفته برنامه هام رو انداخته بودم عقب بشینم بخونم همین الان دانشگاه شیراز اعلام کردید کنسل و معلوم نیست کی برگزار بشه. از در نمیشه رفت بیرون حدودا 16 سالی بود اینطوری برف نداشتیم همین شانس ما باید بذاره شب همون روزی بباره که ما فرداش قرار بود از شر این 3 واحدی لعنتی راحت بشیم.

این نکته رو هم بگم برق داره بندری میزنه . :D

khosh be haletoooooon :cry:

تعجب نداره که، کلا هر قوم و قماشی که دشمن ایران باشن، دوست این آدمن .اسراییلیا، سلطنت طلبا، بهایی ها، این یکی آخری هم صرفا جهت تکمیل کلکسیون دوستاش بود

یعنی فقط همینو کم داشتیم ....

این عربای تررررروریست کم بودن یه موجود " اگونیست" :lol: هم بهشون اضافه شد.

اخه ادم چی بگه ؟ بچه هه 2 روزه رفته اونور چنان جو گرفش که به خودش میگه "اگونیست" هاها :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom