What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

از روباه پرسیدن شاهدت کیه گفت دمم
حالا شده حکایت این ادم که مشهورترین ترولهای این فروم باید حرفش رو تایید کنن

از روباه پرسیدن شاهدت کیه گفت دمم
حالا شده حکایت این ادم که مشهورترین ترولهای این فروم باید حرفش رو تایید کنن

exactly ......

this creature is bringing the site down with his insults and trolling ......

the most renown trolls of the site are his friends ....

true story :lol:

yeah, as pure symbolic as the British queen which even thinking about removing her is equal to life in prison. I guess this is how they brain wash your kind. denying the condition of native wont help your B.S . a little search about them can show the level of corruption in the Canada's society.
akhoond mohsen, you've got proof to back up your insane 3rd worldish claims?

I'm all ears if you do.

The natives pay fewer taxes then we do, they get cash handouts from the government, they're allowed to pay no sales tax at any business that's been built on their lands, they get tens of thousands of dollars in handouts, they have special scholarships purely designed to increase their numbers in universities etc...

And again, the queen has zero power in Canada. Not once in the history of this nation has any British monarch directly or indirectly interfered in the affairs of Canada. Even in the United Kingdom the monarchy is purely symbolic.

akhoond mohsen, you've got proof to back up your insane 3rd worldish claims?

I'm all ears if you do.

The natives pay fewer taxes then we do, they get cash handouts from the government, they're allowed to pay no sales tax at any business that's been built on their lands, they get tens of thousands of dollars in handouts, they have special scholarships purely designed to increase their numbers in universities etc...

And again, the queen has zero power in Canada. Not once in the history of this nation has any British monarch directly or indirectly interfered in the affairs of Canada. Even in the United Kingdom the monarchy is purely symbolic.

this is your low, instead of insulting democracies like Iran which every one and every thing has been chosen be referendum and elections you better study the laws of your monarchy,
sorry to ruin your fantasies, this is the reality:
PressTV - To even ‘imagine’ toppling Queen illegal

To even “imagine” toppling the Queen or the abolition of the monarchy both remain punishable by life imprisonment in each and every country under the reign of the Queen, particularly in the UK, local media report

This came after the UK Ministry of Justice was left embarrassed following the announcement that a list of 309 offences due to be repealed before May mistakenly included a call for the abolition of the monarchy.

The government was quick to reiterate that it is still illegal to even “imagine” so and one that imagined so could be imprisoned for life.

To imagine deposing the Crown or waging war against the Queen is still theoretically punishable by lifetime jail, although nobody has been prosecuted under the law since 1897, it has been claimed.

A routine notice from the Home Office had suggested that Section 3 of the Treason Felony Act h1848 had been repealed.

Following the announcement, campaign group Republic said it welcomed the news that a law banning public calls for the abolition of the monarchy had been scrapped.

“ ... we have long called for the repeal of this law and we are pleased that parliament now formally acknowledges that republicanism is a legitimate and mainstream point of view ... we have repeatedly publically and unequivocally called for the abolition of the monarchy without any legal threat,” said Republic’s spokesperson Graham Smith..

However, the Ministry of Justice said embarrassingly that it has been a mistake to announce that the law is scrapped, reiterating that republicanism still carries the title of crime punishable by life in prison.

The monarchy in Britain is not only an unaccountable, totalitarian and expensive entity, but it also is a hereditary institution within which the Queen and her family cannot be held to account at the ballot box.

PressTV - First Nations in Canada protest rights abuse

guess zionist's and queen's news agency's don't like much to talk about these aspects of your democracy.

%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%AF4.jpg

سلام به آقایون
آقا ما 2 3 روز برای انجام کاری رفته بودیم شیراز
توی این شهر یکی دو روز گذشته داشت برف می آمد حدودا متوسط 15 20 سانتی برف اومد
و ما هم پروازمون کنسل شد نتونستیم بیایم
حالا از اینا گذشته
با این 10 15 سانت برف
برق حدود 40 50 درصد شهر که حدودا از دیروز قطع بود
آب 40 درصد شهر از امروز صبح قطع بود و من همین الان هم که با دوستان صحبت می کردم آب هنوز قطعه
کلیه راههای مواصلاتی به شهر مسدود بود
تقریبا اکثر خیابان های شهر مسدود شده بود )به گونه ای که من مسیر یک ساعته رو که ساعت 3 بعد از ظهر راه افتادم ساعت 2 نیمه شب رسیم)
حالا اینا رو گفتم تا یه بررسی کنیم
شهردار شیراز :علی رضا پاک فطرت
رزومه:
سابقه جبهه
قبولی در رشته عمران دانشگاه چمران اهواز(با سابقه جبهه)
ارشد عمران
و دانشجوی فعلی دکتری !!!!(یعنی علنا مردم را دراز گوش فرض کرده)
به اضافه یه سه چهار تا مقاله آبکی در حد خنده
تقریبا همه مسولین این استان هم به همین منوال هستند
به این دلیل هست که هزار تا نهاد مفت خور سراسر سال دارن مفت می خورن که یه روز برفی رو مدیریت کنن که نتیجش هم می شه این
بزارید یه چنتا نفرین کنم
خدا لعنت کنه هر مسئول حرومخوری رو که به دلیلی غیر از لیاقت در منسبش هست
خدا لعنت کنه قارون ها رو
خدا لعنت کنه هر حرام لقمه ای که با شهوت مال و قدرت هر حرکت ، انقلاب و جنبش دینی و مذهبی رو به قهقرا می کشونه
لعن اللهم اجمعین، من الان الی قیام یوم الدین
وضعیت شیراز نامتعادل شد

Last edited:
No, no.

As i said before i felt like you are connecting "girls in bikinis" with "sexual attraction". It's would not be only Turkey but every country except, Islamic States.

Mate, you can say these things about Turkey, it will be your point of view. There is nothing wrong to discuss these things.

We should discuss, i love discussing. :D

bro u see , at my first post i didnt consider "girls with bikini on the beach" as a sexual attraction . but u see to be fair , it is !!

tell me that as a muslim , if u go to a beach in for example UAE , u wont be attracted !!

i'm sure no one is a pervert here . no such mentality as a muslim . for example maybe if i didnt believe in islam for example i would laugh and say isnt that retarded ? and i would for 1000% sure support such thing in my country !

but lets be fair , dont u think this is a sexual attraction ?

so look me in the eye :D and tell me these guys are in beach just to have fun : beach party - Google Search

maybe me and u are not in that type , but do u think that everyone is like that ?

plus just out of curiosity how can u be sensitive to iranians use of word abul-wahhab but not about this ?

i mean if i name myself (god forbid) quran , then u cant oppose me ?

:D

this was just for discussion bro :smitten:

@Armstrong loves her, and i'm very confused with his taste....

maybe @Armstrong is 60 yrs old :undecided:

خدا لعنت کنه هر مسئول پدر سگی رو که به دلیلی غیر از لیاقت در منسبش هست
خدا لعنت کنه قارون ها رو
خدا لعنت کنه هر حرام لقمه ای که با شهوت مال و قدرت هر حرکت ، انقلاب و جنبش دینی و مذهبی رو به قهقرا می کشونه
لعن اللهم اجمعین، من الان الی قیام یوم الدین

اللهی امین !

Last edited:
bro u see , at my first post i didnt consider "girls with bikini on the beach" as a sexual attraction . but u see to be fair , it is !!

I understand like it, it gave the feeling.

ell me that as a muslim , if u go to a beach in for example UAE , u wont be attracted !!

i'm sure no one is a pervert here . no such mentality as a muslim . for example maybe if i didnt believe in islam for example i would laugh and say isnt that retarded ? and i would for 1000% sure support such thing in my country !

but lets be fair , dont u think this is a sexual attraction ?

so look me in the eye :D and tell me these guys are in beach just to have fun : beach party - Google Search

Mate, these are some wild parties.

When i go to beach. We swim, have fun etc... And there are lot of families in the beaches, so it would be inappropriate to do these kind of things.

But if there are beautiful or bombshell bodied girls in the beach, i would check them out for sure. :D

maybe me and u are not in that type , but do u think that everyone is like that ?

Absolutely not.. :D

bodruml.jpg

But i was not talking about some specific group of people. :-)

plus just out of curiosity how can u be sensitive to iranians use of word abul-wahhab but not about this ?

i mean if i name myself (god forbid) quran , then u cant oppose me ?

:D

I nearly forgot about that topic..... what was it... :what:

I think, it was about using one Allah's name for an insult....

I'm not sensitive about the subject, bro. I at that time asked about the word "wahhabi". Both sides made their point. Al-hasani's explanation made more sense for me. That's it. :)

this was just for discussion bro :smitten:

Wish some Iranian members were just like you and Rimi. :cheers:
Maybe being Azeris, i dunno. If our ways cross in real-life, i will both hug you. :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom