What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

IMG_20170825_231220.jpg
IMG_20170825_231217.jpg

IMG_20170825_233351.jpg

Isn't there craze for Mini/Full sized SUVs in Iran? In India, China, TH, Russia etc, people prefer macho SUVs than sedans / hatchbacks etc.

lets evaluate the situation realistically... due to corrupt governments pakistan has not many car manufacturing companies at its soil, Nissan and KIA / Hyundai has already packed their bags and gone FAW is trying to survive let see how long they can .... currently there are three main manufacturers in the country:
1: Honda
2: Toyota
3: Suzuki
these companies have a monopolistic control in the market and they control the supply, on the other hand demand is much much higher than the supply therefore used cars prices are tremendously higher compare to other neighboring countries in the Middle east, where people have tons of choices due to availability of several brands in the market such as BMW, Mercedes, Hyundai, Honda, KIA, Toyota, Renault, Jeep, GMC, Chevrolet, and the list goes on. however in pakistan choices are very limited which appreciate the used car owners to sell the cars at far much higher prices than actual. the import duties are abnormally high due to which people are forced to buy the sub standered local cars which are causing an abnormal increase of road accidents.

i was thinking to send back a car for my brother in Pakistan but when i heard the taxes i stop thinking about this idea.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom