What's new

Iranian Azeris (Azaris) - Who we are. Please visit Tabriz, Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrong my friend, you make a great point. You can't tell an Azeri just by what they look like. Since most of them have been assimilated from different groups anyway. They could indeed pass for either Pashtun or Iraqi. Because if they where to look like the original Turks, they would be the ones living in Kirgizstan.

Tabriz Azari get used to racist posts from ASQ. I guess it is what they get taught in Azerbaijani schools.

Azeri Turks could pass for Pashtun og Iraqi? LOL, look at this Persian troll.

1e2mip.jpg

2uy3oea.jpg

33ws8wh.jpg

9.jpg

17.jpg

novruz35.jpg

kajtrl.jpg

Tabriz Azari get used to racist posts from ASQ. I guess it is what they get taught in Azerbaijani schools.

I know. It's embarrassing. I was telling my Indian and Pakistani friends that in the Republic of Azerbaijan they teach the kids to use the word "Indian" and "Pakistani" as a racial epithet. I wanted to explain to them that this has nothing to do with Iranian-Azaris and that we respect them fully. The problem is in Turkey and Republic of Azerbaijan.

Rest of your words were repeat of previous lies and not important.
Just about the bold part,who says no one cares about Persian poetry or literature?You?You are in no place to judge this.Persian,along with English and French,has one of the richest literature in the world.We Iranians care about our literature.
Now tell me,except Turks,who cares about Turkish literature or poets?:lol: Your statement was very very silly.
Number of stupid and ignorant people on this forum is so damn high.

Turkish usage is wider than Persian usage. People in Central Asia are watching Turkish movies, television series. You can find a Turkish speaker in each corner of European streets. Even Iranian businessmen coming to Turkey are speaking Turkish. Your Ahmedinejad also made gesture by speaking Turkish in front of Turkish reporters. That time for Persian language came and gone.

Persian nationalism wont bring Iran higher.

OK.. I am lil confused as to what ur argument is? R u saying Balochs and Pashtuns of tribal belt look like Azeris of Iran? :blink: um ok! ;)

Some of them do ! You're going to find Baloch who look like Africans, those who are a mixture of African and local, those who look like the Bughtis, those who are shorter in height, those who are taller, those with darker complexions, those with fairer complexions and those who could very easily pass for us Punjabis or even the Sindhis ! Similarly I've seen Pukhtoons - whole villages of them - who'd make NBA players look like dwarfs and I've seen Pukhtoons (again whole villages !) who were as short as I am (5'8) and others who are shorter. I've seen Pukhtoons with pretty dark complexions and other who are very fair. I've seen those with mongolid features (yes..Pashtoons..not the Hazaras !) and others who wouldn't look out of place standing in around 10 Punjabis...! I've seen Pashtoons with blue eyes, fair complexions and golden-brown hair and I've seen Pashtoons who are as dark or wheatish as the average Pakistani !

The point being none of our races are monolithic in their features or complexions and it may well be so that the Azeris of Iran are a transitional race in their own between the Turks and the local Persians of that area having attained a set of unique features and cultural practices owing to centuries of inter-marriages and close proximity ! A little like every other race or ethnicity out there.

To ASQ-1918

If you are going to post pictures: Don't choose pictures from all over Central Asia.

None of the photos you posted are from people in Iran. 75% of Azaris are in Iran.

I know. It's embarrassing. I was telling my Indian and Pakistani friends that in the Republic of Azerbaijan they teach the kids to use the word "Indian" and "Pakistani" as a racial epithet. I wanted to explain to them that this has nothing to do with Iranian-Azaris and that we respect them fully. The problem is in Turkey and Republic of Azerbaijan.

Really? Why should we and where have you seen it?

Your trolling are just childish.

My friends: This is an Iranian-Azari.

Don't pay attention to the pictures the people from Turkey or the Republic of Azerbaijan are posting.

75% of Azaris are in Iran.

Shahriyar.jpg

Turkish usage is wider than Persian usage. People in Central Asia are watching Turkish movies, television series. You can find a Turkish speaker in each corner of European streets. Even Iranian businessmen coming to Turkey are speaking Turkish. Your Ahmedinejad also made gesture by speaking Turkish in front of Turkish reporters. That time for Persian language came and gone.

Persian nationalism wont bring Iran higher.
Wow,you are full of ignorance up to your neck.
Your post doesn't worth replying.It has no value.typical junk.

Some of them do ! You're going to find Baloch who look like Africans, those who are a mixture of African and local, those who look like the Bughtis, those who are shorter in height, those who are taller, those with darker complexions, those with fairer complexions and those who could very easily pass for us Punjabis or even the Sindhis ! Similarly I've seen Pukhtoons - whole villages of them - who'd make NBA players look like dwarfs and I've seen Pukhtoons (again whole villages !) who were as short as I am (5'8) and others who are shorter. I've seen Pukhtoons with pretty dark complexions and other who are very fair. I've seen those with mongolid features (yes..Pashtoons..not the Hazaras !) and others who wouldn't look out of place standing in around 10 Punjabis...! I've seen Pashtoons with blue eyes, fair complexions and golden-brown hair and I've seen Pashtoons who are as dark or wheatish as the average Pakistani !

The point being none of our races are monolithic in their features or complexions and it may well be so that the Azeris of Iran are a transitional race in their own between the Turks and the local Persians of that area having attained a set of unique features and cultural practices owing to centuries of inter-marriages and close proximity ! A little like every other race or ethnicity out there.

OPk yeah I agree. Just a minor correction. The one who look like Africans are not Balochs, but an ethnic groups of its own knows as Seedhis in Karachi or Makranis in Balochistan. They are those people who were brought to sub-continent when slave trade was carried towards the East.

Are we got a PGK 2 ? am I wasting my time to teach you that genetics have nothing with ethnicity ?

I swear I got a headache just because of that thread, why it is so hard to teach nationalists ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom