What's new

Iranian Azeris (Azaris) - Who we are. Please visit Tabriz, Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont give a damn about your fake propoganda , where was you when azerbaycan was having a war with armenia , what are you doing now ? if it wasnt for i think demirel , all the turkish people wanted to join the war and would of happily do it , they hate you just accept it , go be friends with armenia.

Indeed, this is another comedy. In fact, Persians hate Azerbaijan and Azeri Turks. But for some reason, they are very eager to "prove" us that we are not TUrks but Persians. Actually, this claim alone is an insult, and they claim such things for that reason, not that they have any sympathy for Azeri Turks.

While Turks of Turkey and Azerbaijan really love each other, if that was the case, why do Persians seem so alienated with regards to Azerbaijan? Or state of Iran for that matter.

Yesterday, I was watching the match semifinal boxing between Azerbaijan and Italy on TRT, the Turkish commentator was cheering for Azerbaijan like his own country, and actually considering Azerbaijani boxer of his own. I don't think 1% of such bond exists between Azeri Turks and Persians.

Your answer is irrelevant in my opinion. You state that they are of Turkish origin, while genetic researches show otherwise. Case closed.

That case is closed many times that in the and you're fleed without answering ! I'll not repeat the same thing you're very well learned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom