What's new

Iranian Azeris (Azaris) - Who we are. Please visit Tabriz, Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...you're right but I'm sure not all Azeris have those eyes ! Khair anyway...maybe our Hazara People look more like them :

Hazara.jpg.opt424x276o0,0s424x276.jpg

Iranian Azari below. 75% of Azaris are in Iran. Start there.

shahriyar-1.gif

Where the hell is Arian, just shut that retarded thread !

Tabriz Persian

Seriously level of intelligence is close to zero in you ! you're like a little kid likes to annoy adults ! I wrote thousands of posts you're still repeating the same things like a retarded parrot !

Takavaar

Important but not a deceive factor ! if you live together with another ethnicity, you will be eventually mix wit hit, its same in every part of world ! can we say Asiatic looking Tajiks are not Iranic ? or Caucasian looking Ossetians are not Iranic ?

Everything come and go, cultures and languages rise and fall. But you are talking about today. Looking at history, comparing Turkish with Persian, one of the oldest languages with such a great literature which has even influenced Western literature, is just ridiculous.

Will Pan-Turkism bring Turks higher?

Wont bring higher, but absolutely create secure borders for Turkic states.

Turkish is well suited for modern age. Because of latin script. Iran should consider adapting Latin script. Why would Persians use the script of their archenemies -Arabs-, i havent figured out yet.

Why would Persians use the script of their archenemies -Arabs-, i havent figured out yet.

I love it when people from Turkey write that panturkism will create "secure borders for Turkic" states just as 20,000,000 Kurds are lobbying NATO and Russia to split Turkey in half. :rofl: Do you read the news friend?

And do you see the Iranian alphabet and script below? It PRE-dates Arabic. It looks like Arabic, right? Where do people from Turkey learn history?

Bodleian_J2_fol_175_Y_28_1.jpg

Seriously Targon should be banned. He has now called Tabriz Azeri a fool, retard and a lier, also claims he is a false ethnicity with no proof.

ASQ you are again posting pics of people from Azerbaijan Republic. I don't care about them and this thread is about Iranian Azeris. Seriously if people want to know what Iranian Azeris look like google these names: Sajjad Anoushiravani, Mir Hossein Mousavi, Rasoul Khatibi, Ali Daei, Yahya Safavi, Hossein Rezazadeh, behrouz vossoughi and many many more. This will show you the truth.

Seriously Targon should be banned. He has now called Tabriz Azeri a fool, retard and a lier, also claims he is a false ethnicity with no proof.

It's okay, let him stay. When our Indian and Pakistani friends realize that he was posting images from Kazakhstan and pretending they are Azari, it will make him look more foolish.

ASQ you are again posting pics of people from Azerbaijan Republic. I don't care about them and this thread is about Iranian Azeris. Seriously if people want to know what Iranian Azeris look like google these names: Sajjad Anoushiravani, Mir Hossein Mousavi, Rasoul Khatibi, Ali Daei, Yahya Safavi, Hossein Rezazadeh, behrouz vossoughi and many many more. This will show you the truth.

100% Right.

Report then, I didn't said more then he deserved, even my little cuisin is easier to teach ! all he do is provocation and flaming the forum, take a look, every flame war recently started because of his threads.

Look at his last post ? even though I said read better he still thinks that image I posted was about Azeris ! he don't know English, he just posts propaganda from stupid propaganda sites.

Rest is no different , people still arguing about genetics !

I'll not waste my time here anymore.

Caspian Sea = oil and gas. That's the reason people play games with our ethnicity. If they continue to drive a wedge between Iran and the province that was stolen (now called the Republic of Azerbaijan); they can continue to put billions in the oil dollars in the pockets of the elite.

Yes, but of Azaris live in Turkey also.

Screen+shot+2012-08-11+at+1.16.13+AM.png

One of the basic principles of international law is that military action that leads to acquisition of territory or gaining of sovereignty is illegal.

If they disagree with this principle, the land can then be taken back by force.

Either way, it's Iranian land.

IF THE MODS DONT DELTE THIS MAP OF TURKIFICATION OR SOMETHING THEN I WILL POST MAPS OF IRAN WHICH IS TRUE THAT IS A MINORITY.

AZERIS ARE TURKS AND ETHNIC TURKS NOBODY CAN DENY THIS , YOU CAN POST 1,000,000 PAGES , BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT EVEN AZERI TURK , YOU ARE A FAKE NAME

Why? People from Azerbaijan Republic are not Azeris?

In any case, I was not talking about "genetics" or appereance at all, but the obvious differences in basic traditions from historical times.

And if you want to know my opinion anyway, we are most closely related to Anatolian Turks, and most closely resemble Central Anatolia in terms of appereance. But really, I don't care, however this subject are brought up for thousand times in this forum, and some people constantly want to make Azeri Turks Persian by talking in this way.

Turkish is well suited for modern age. Because of latin script. Iran should consider adapting Latin script. Why would Persians use the script of their archenemies -Arabs-, i havent figured out yet.

Persians played a major role in developing that script (as well as its calligraphy), so you can't call it simply "Arabic", it has become part of our culture. Moreover, Persian was written in this script for a long period so its not wise to change it. What do you feel when you can't read Turkish writing of even 40-50 years ago?

Another stupid flame war thread about genetics and of course from tabriz!

I know an Afghan girl with surname Azari, her family speaks Dari. Apologies for my trivial input. :)

Now if we can avoid that racist/personal attacks we can all learn a thing or two. Very informative thread :tup:

Dari is a dialect of Eastern Persian spoken by many ethnic group in Afghanistan except Pashtuns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom