What's new

Iranian Azeris (Azaris) - Who we are. Please visit Tabriz, Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know an Afghan girl with surname Azari, her family speaks Dari. Apologies for my trivial input. :)

Now if we can avoid that racist/personal attacks we can all learn a thing or two. Very informative thread :tup:

1. 1927 or 1928.

2. Earliest writing from which age? Turkish republic or Ottoman Empire or Seljuk of Rum?

3. 1923.

4. Dunno.

5. 1918, i think. Though it was short lived.

Can you answer these questions in numbered form? Thanks.

1. List the date Turkey adopted its alphabet?

2. Post a photo of the earliest writing in Turkish from Turkey?

3. State the date "Turkey" started calling the country "Turkey"?

4. Post a photograph of the earliest written work in New-Azeri (Turkic).

5. List the date the Republic of Azerbaijan chose that name?

Okay: See the dates you listed? Iranian-Azaris have been around for several thousand years.

Possibly !

afghan10.jpg

Dude those Afghan Pashtun kids don't look like that Azeri kid above. That Azeri kid has slight mongoloid look to him.

I was not talking about appereance in first place, but their clothing. If still it isn't obvious the historical differences Azeri Turks have had from "Iranians", then I don't know what to say.

When it comes to genetics and ethnicity, I would advice that guy to grab some map and try to make a connection between Azeri Turks and Iraqis or Pashtuns. Azeri Turks do not have a default look, there can indeed be people looking more exotic, but overally we are of course not like Iraqis or Pashtuns to say the least, not that its any negative. Our closest relatives are Anatolian Turks, in terms of everything.

Also, no one claims to be similiar to Kazakhs or Kyrgyz, but we, all of Oghuz Turks, are similiar to each other, which we are, including Turkmens of Central Asia.

To ASQ, you are selectively picking pictures of light skinned Azeris to further your racial agenda. I doubt any of the ones you posted come from Iran either. I too could selectively pick pictures of light skinned Pashtuns for example.

Here is a real example of an Iranian Azeri. He is Behrouz Vossoughi, famous Iranian actor:

220px-Googoosh+Behruz_Vosughi_on_magazine.JPG

Dude those Afghan Pashtun kids don't look like that Azeri kid above. That Azeri kid has slight mongoloid look to him.

That photo is not an Azari. How many times have I written don't look at the photos that the people from Turkey post? I am Azari. 75% of the Azaris are in Iran. When you want to find out what a Cuban person looks like, do you look at pictures from Japan?

This is an Azari.

Shahriyar.jpg

OPk yeah I agree. Just a minor correction. The one who look like Africans are not Balochs, but an ethnic groups of its own knows as Seedhis in Karachi or Makranis in Balochistan. They are those people who were brought to sub-continent when slave trade was carried towards the East.

Yup...but they've intermarried so much that they're women don't look like Michelle Obama...they are truly beautiful ! Their lips, the shape of their nose and even the texture of their hair have changed ! I've got a friend from Mekran whose father is one of them and he looks like what a cross between a Black and White couple would produce ! Dark complexion with those same very curly hair on caucasoid features.

Okay: See the dates you listed? Iranian-Azaris have been around for several thousand years.

Yeah descendants of Turkish fathers and Persian mothers. Sorry to break your heart. Same thing applies to Anatolia as well, dont be sad.

I'm surrounded by retards.

Tabriz Persian

THAT IS COMPLETELY IRREVELANT, GET IT ?

Are today's Azeris speaking Turkic for hundreds of years ? checked

Are they're ethnic Turks for hundreds of years to today ? checked

Thats it ? I got a headache just to teach that to you ! who cares who were the inhabitants of Azerbaijan some thousands of years ago ? Are Ukrainians Scythian ? are modern Egyptians same with Ancient Egyptians ? are French a Celtic people ?

And you're not an Azari, infront of everybody you're still lying !

To ASQ, you are selectively picking pictures of light skinned Azeris to further your racial agenda. I doubt any of the ones you posted come from Iran either. I too could selectively pick pictures of light skinned Pashtuns for example.

Here is a real example of an Iranian Azeri. He is Behrouz Vossoughi, famous Iranian actor:

Yes, he is trying to confuse people.

Here's an Iranian-Azari:

Googoosh_on_Javanan_e_Emrooz.JPG

You know...you're right but I'm sure not all Azeris have those eyes ! Khair anyway...maybe our Hazara People look more like them :

Hazara.jpg.opt424x276o0,0s424x276.jpg

Turkish usage is wider than Persian usage. People in Central Asia are watching Turkish movies, television series. You can find a Turkish speaker in each corner of European streets. Even Iranian businessmen coming to Turkey are speaking Turkish. Your Ahmedinejad also made gesture by speaking Turkish in front of Turkish reporters. That time for Persian language came and gone.

Persian nationalism wont bring Iran higher.

Everything come and go, cultures and languages rise and fall. But you are talking about today. Looking at history, comparing Turkish with Persian, one of the oldest languages with such a great literature which has even influenced Western literature, is just ridiculous.

Will Pan-Turkism bring Turks higher?

I'm not picking pictures of "light skinned Azeris", but avaliable historical photos aswell two photo showing one child and one elder, and why should I "pick" "light skinned Azeris", are Azeri Turks black? And if you pay attention, their skin colour vary in photos, unlike Persians, I (or other Azeri Turk) do not have such complexes, don't mix yourselves with others. Why should they come from Iran? Is that some kind of rule?

If you are not able to see obvious differences in facial structure from your fellow Persians, then I don't know.

2yvt2ip.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom