What's new

Iranian Azeris (Azaris) - Who we are. Please visit Tabriz, Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you answer these questions in numbered form? Thanks.

1. List the date Turkey adopted its alphabet?

2. Post a photo of the earliest writing in Turkish from Turkey?

3. State the date "Turkey" started calling the country "Turkey"?

4. Post a photograph of the earliest written work in New-Azeri (Turkic).

5. List the date the Republic of Azerbaijan chose that name?

1. 1927 or 1928. Good decision, i say. Arabic alphabet is pain in the @ss.

2. Earliest writing from which age? Turkish republic or Ottoman Empire or Seljuk of Rum?

3. 1923. Marko Polo used to call Anatolia Turcomania in 13th century in his travel book. Since then, unofficially Anatolia is Turkie.

4. Dunno.

5. 1918, i think. Though it was short lived.

1. One week of work for our army, but we do not want to hurt anyone there. That's why we are trying diplomacy, but several thousand have fled the Republic of Azerbaijan into Iran precisely because of the program of brainwashing. The Gov't of Azerbaian admitted they were vulnerable to Iran in Wikileaks.

2. Yes, but also because they are inviting the NATO and Israel there which threatens Russia.

3. Yes.

4. Armenia and Republic of Azerbaijan are in the same zone militarily -- they may debate that -- but Armenia won the last war.But as you can imagine, the Armenians go nuts when they hear these same types of strange historical explanations because the last time that happened was the Armenian genocide.

5. Yes.

6. Nothing, except humanity.

7. Yes, but that's in Russia's and Iran's backyard: It's easy to block out the US. Russia already sent a message to Georgia by invading after Georgia invited NATO in. The Rep. of Az. is doing the same = recipe for disaster.

1: LOLWUT?

2: Azerbaijan and Russia have mutual relations, Azerbaijan are neither acting totally against Russia, nor being a lap dog of it. Russia have started to be the biggest arms supplier to Azerbaijan after Israel, over $1.1 billion in last 2 years and Azerbaijan are also about to order BMP-3, aswell there are negotiations for T-90.

4: What the hell do you know? Azerbaijan's arms procurement amounted to $3.7 billion for the last 2 years, that is equal to several years of Armenian defence budget.

7: Again, see above.

Azaris of Iran and other Iranians share the same religion/sect, culture, heritage, and are genetically similar to other Iranians, they are just Turkified.
Azaris of Iran and Azaris of Republic of Azerbaijan and Turkey just share the same language.

Now which one is more ridicolous, considering them Iranic, or Turkic?

Bravo. Even our Indian and Pakistani friends here have caught on. They are asking all the right questions.

Do Azeris celebrate Nowruz

Yes Azeri Turks do, and so do Tatars, Kazakhs, Turkmens, Uzbeks and so on. :)

We certainly don't do it like Kurds, I.E in animalistic ways, tho.

BTW, there are some differences in ours from Iranians. I don't think Iranians have Dede Qorqud in their Novruz's, for instance, while he occupies an important place in Azerbaijani Novruz traditions.

Dede Qorqud is a mythical character of Oghuz Turks.

Tabriz Persian

5 stupid questions that non of the them related to that issue.

1. List the date Turkey adopted its alphabet?

Point ? is it related to what ?

2. Post a photo of the earliest writing in Turkish from Turkey?

Point ? how its related to a modern identity, ? before Greeks, Anatolia was home of old Anatolian peoples, are Greeks of Anatolia not Greeks ?

3. State the date "Turkey" started calling the country "Turkey"?

Point ? for what ?

4. Post a photograph of the earliest written work in New-Azeri (Turkic).

Point ? is it proves what ?

5. List the date the Republic of Azerbaijan chose that name?

Point ?

Era

I have no problem with that, but as I said cultural elements are not a deceive factor in ethnicities, I mean even those people
dsc_2904.jpg

Are celebrating Nowruz, is it effects their ethnicity ? its simply a cultural influence.

What we're arguing is definitely not political you can be sure about that, how would you react Turkish ultra nationalist claiming Kurds are Mountain Turks ? our reaction is same.

Takavaar

Iranic is ethnicity, Iranian is nationality, first realize its difference.

Nope they don't. They don't look like Pashtuns or Balochs. There is a biodiversity forum on the internet, try posting this pic over there. And just from the physical phenotype, ppl will tell you that they loook more like Turks. Persians eye brows, eyes, noses usually give it away that they are Persians, they look quite different from Turks.

Not to my eyes they don't ! I've met many a Pashtoon from the Tribal areas who have the same high cheekbones, slightly tanned and worn out skin because of the hard-life in those areas ! The people from up north are a bit fairer in complexion when compared with them but the high cheekbones and the weathered skin is more or less the same ! I've met Baloch from Quetta who go back and forth between Iran and Pakistan owing to business who look pretty much the same.

Come to think of it some of them might even resemble the Uzbeks or the Tajiks from upnorth too with one of them sporting a unibrow and a bushy moustache that I've seen many of them having. They could even pass for Iraqis too.

Persian language was the Lingua latina of Muslims. Since science developed in west adopted by Muslims, Persian language lost its value. Nowadays nobody care about Persian poetry.
Rest of your words were repeat of previous lies and not important.
Just about the bold part,who says no one cares about Persian poetry or literature?You?You are in no place to judge this.Persian,along with English and French,has one of the richest literature in the world.We Iranians care about our literature.
Now tell me,except Turks,who cares about Turkish literature or poets?:lol: Your statement was very very silly.
Number of stupid and ignorant people on this forum is so damn high.

No offense to respected Turkish members,but some of Turk here are one of the most racist people in this forum seeing themselves above any other groups.Calling Kurds animals,beast and other names.Racists are the ugliest forms of humans,and the most hated and the lowest ones.

Omg if you can't understand English at least stay out of discuissons !

Not to my eyes they don't ! I've met many a Pashtoon from the Tribal areas who have the same high cheekbones, slightly tanned and worn out skin because of the hard-life in those areas ! The people from up north are a bit fairer in complexion when compared with them but the high cheekbones and the weathered skin is more or less the same ! I've met Baloch from Quetta who go back and forth between Iran and Pakistan owing to business who look pretty much the same.

Come to think of it some of them might even resemble the Uzbeks or the Tajiks from upnorth too with one of them sporting a unibrow and a bushy moustache that I've seen many of them having. They could even pass for Iraqis too.

OK.. I am lil confused as to what ur argument is? R u saying Balochs and Pashtuns of tribal belt look like Azeris of Iran? :blink: um ok! ;)

Armstrong my friend, you make a great point. You can't tell an Azeri just by what they look like. Since most of them have been assimilated from different groups anyway. They could indeed pass for either Pashtun or Iraqi. Because if they where to look like the original Turks, they would be the ones living in Kirgizstan.

Tabriz Azari get used to racist posts from ASQ. I guess it is what they get taught in Azerbaijani schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom