What's new

Iranian army air force commander travels to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty amused and feeling pity at how you are trying to squeze 'iran' into every bit of history of the region.Iran wasnt really a national identity all this time. persian was and it was brought here by turkics..not persians...Iran/aryan people were never never a monolith.Those who went north towards Scandinavia from pontic steppes and those who went south have no connection.
Pakistanis got aryan DNA ~5000 years ago roughly around the same time Iranians got it.It has little to nothing to do with these dynasties or invasions.

Saffarid (Persian)

Saffarid_dynasty_861-1003.png
Habbari dynasty (arab) ruled makran turan khuzdar and sindh during that time..there is an actual list of governors and emirs from that era none of whom was saffarids man .They formed an alliance with yaqub ayyarr the leader of saffarid..Yaqub was a baloch, his genealogy is not widely public but he was ..much closer to us than Azeris.Why ? because people of zaranj have DNA of Indus valley.Regardless of his genealogy we dont own him, his stature was very low.. so you can take him..lol
Yaqub is called persian because unlike his predecessors he made persian not arabic the lingua franca of the empire all in his rift with abbasids. Sindhis/Habbaris spoke sindhi/arab not persian.PErsian was not our langauge for "centuries" It was a court language AFTER Ghaznavid invasions.
Samanids never controlled baluchistan..there are different versions of that map floating on internet.
1646174326811.png

i go with the real map
1646174382616.png

Timurid (Turko-Mongols but highly Turkified/Iranicised in culture and Language)
Timur after reading above :butcher:
Turkic

Khalaj (Turkic or Iranic ?)

429px-Khilji_dynasty_1290_-_1320_ad.PNG
Khalaj iranic ?:woot:
:laughcry:

Suri (Afghan)

Shershahsuriempire.jpg
As pathan ..Suri was born an raised in bengal/bihar. Didnt even speak pashtun lingo. Culturally mughal.Hardly ruled 10-15 years through a coup.
Lodhi (Ghilzai Afghan)

lodhi-dynasty.jpg
dude you have exposed your afghani soul with your maps..there was no afghan empire no afghanistan prior to 1820s.
Origin of pashtuns is pretty much vague it can be from either side of Pakistan or Afghanistan border.Pashtuns have their own theories of their origin and suelman mountain range(pakistan) as well.The earliest record of pashtuns was found in east arachosia present day Pakistan by the greek writer Herodotus in 450 BC ..who mentions their presence around Indus river.
Lodhis were locals..They were also locals of Multan..

And I am a slavic LOCAL man of Europe because I was born in a slavic country. wtf. Getting born in a place with foreign genetics and culture does not make one a local, esp if the man in question is a colonizing master in Ahmed Shah's case. By your theory, some 20 Greek Kings born in North India were also Indians just because their daddy's were greek rulers of North India or even better, British rulers of India who may have had children born in India must have been Indians right? Locals like their colonized race.

To differentiate between Hepthalite/Abdali/Durrani Afghans and Punjabi Pakistanis what could be better than pure genetics. How can an Iranic Afghan of Hephathalite Bactarian descent be a local in Indic subcontinent? Please explain to me when they are massively different genes.
Pashtuns arent greek to Punjabis but more of a neighbors and genetically overlap . Punjab is not even ethnic group but more of a geographic identity..Mosts of the punjabis from hindkowan or those from mianwali (westernn punjab) are genetically closer to Pashtuns than to eastern punjabis. Culturally closer to east. Pashtuns (pactiyans) lived in east arachosia all the way up to indus in the earliest recorded details.
Ahmed Shah abdali's tribe is from a place called toba achakzai which is on the Pakistani Pashtun side. Thats where he took his last breaths.
Pashtuns were always people of present day Pakistan.

Saffavid (Azeris majorly, Kurds, Persians, Afghans included)

main-qimg-98bc13eccbf0f1b55cfd5edb371f8f54
dear afghani you have nothing to prove with these crumbs of territories here and there from a cherry picked time.This map would shrink when you show the time when Mughals ruled Kabul and Kandahar.What exactly does
it prove? that you are trolling and wasting our time.

@drmeson has the IQ of a baboon probably baboons make more sense
ignore him its the same repetitive shit that makes no sense I have seen him in every thread literally every thread , I swear its difficult to find a thread without
the same storm front DNA crap rinse and repeat over and over again doesn't matter what the topic on hand is or the headline
its literally the same spamming crap every frickin time
I genuinely don't know the point of it all
Most likely an afghani refugee living among azeris. ..

Last edited:
I can understand why Rafidis from Iran jump on this thread to defend Iran but the problem is the fifth columnist Pakistani scums who act more Iranian than Pakistanis...

Har jagah ajate hain Iran ke tatte chatne...

Sab kuch set hai....

Mera peecha chor agar tou mutah ki pedawar nahi hai ...lol
Have you considered the fact that the thread is about iran and in Iran section of the forum.
Now I wonder why a Pakistani come here and begin a sectarian war here. The thread has nothing to do with religion.

Have you considered the fact that the thread is about iran and in Iran section of the forum.
Now I wonder why a Pakistani come here and begin a sectarian war here. The thread has nothing to do with religion.

Ops I didn't notice that.

The thread popped up the main section from where I came from. Sorry abt that. I am gonna delete my irrelevant posts.

Pakistani corrupts were afraid of the Mullah revolution in Iran and a Mullah type takeover of Pakistan. Pakistan's stance during the Iraq-Iran war didn't help either where most Pakistanis were siding with Iraq. Our short sighted direction lead us into one tragedy to another and back to square one with only the ones with looted wealth abroad happy with the outcome. We barely survived ending up as a failed state only because China came to the rescue. If the corrupts in Pakistan had their way we would have become Bangladesh under Indian control with sovereignty only in name.
Ok i get it.
Kuch b hu jae blame Pakistan ko hi karna hai.
Every thing you wrote above makes no sense.The same corrupts made Pakistan a nuclear Power.
The same corrupts established strong relations with China
The same corrupts established strong relations with Turkey and other Muslim countries (Indonesia, Malaysia etc.)
The same corrupts defeated USSR in Afghanistan

They have made mistakes also,Afterall they are not God.But our weak relations with Iran are due to Iranian continues boot lickering of Indians.

Whatever you say, Pakistan made no mistake in case of Iran.
And let me tell you one thing,Mullah govt. in Pakistan will be a disaster.We have significant population of Bralvis,Deobandis,Wahabis,Shias.If a mullah party came in govt. they will represent their own sect.And people of other sect will turn against it.And this will have disastrous consequences.

So plz think from purely national interests not on the base of your personal dislike or like.

We are same Pakistanis who were killing each other for Iranians and Arabs in 80s and 90s.un ku ham se ghanta farq nahi parta.we are same people so while thinking we all should keep our secterian differences aside and should focus on our national interests.

Only then we can succeed and create our own identity.
We all know Ummah concept is dead.Now imagine we become a superpower of south asian Muslims and then we can protect interests of south Asian Muslims.If we will continue Iranian and arab boot lickering,we are going to nowhere.
So choice is here.Become superpower in its own or become mentally slaves of Iranians and Arabs.

Even a sane person will go for first option.

Have you forgotten Pakistan's regional stance and position in the US alliance? Pakistan was in a dream relationship with Uncle Sam and doing all their bidding until Pakistan was unceremoniously divorced by sanctions and acts. At that time the corrupts in Pakistan thought that they were too aloof of their neighbours and never thought about tomorrow and let Pakistan become a pawn in regional power play dancing to the tunes of thrown dollars. Corrupts were happy to let their Pakistani people rot in poverty and suffer in silence whilst they stuffed their Swiss accounts with ill-gotten money.
Bro, do not outrage on my posts. See, you are short on specifics & loooooong on emotions.

I do not know how old you are, but I remember the time before 1979. I have also been plugged into news since 1977. So, please do not think you can shout & dance and suppose that you made a point.

Yes, Pakistan was in US camp, but so was Iran pre-1979. Had Iranians not taken US embassy staff hostage, things would not have deteriorated so badly. That was an unprecedented step. During Muhammad Khatami's presidency, Iranians (even those who participated in the hostage crisis) would sheepishly admit that they had gone to an extreme. So, the issue of 'marg bar Amreeka' & 'shaitan azeem' etc... is on Iranians, not us.

Pakistan did nothing to hurt Iranians, but in fact helped Iran in stamping out Baloch separatism by helping to apprehend Adbulmalik Regi (spelling?), many years ago. So please keep your pro-Iran tirade under control and stop blaming Pakistan as though you are an Iranian asset.

Again, please put all the emotional stuff aside, & view this from purely a neutral perspective. You would begin to see things clearly.

Pakistani corrupts were afraid of the Mullah revolution in Iran and a Mullah type takeover of Pakistan. Pakistan's stance during the Iraq-Iran war didn't help either where most Pakistanis were siding with Iraq. Our short sighted direction lead us into one tragedy to another and back to square one with only the ones with looted wealth abroad happy with the outcome. We barely survived ending up as a failed state only because China came to the rescue. If the corrupts in Pakistan had their way we would have become Bangladesh under Indian control with sovereignty only in name.
I think you are PTI years old & therefore you can not help yourself but see everything as an issue of corruption. This is just sad.

Iranian Mullahs were fomenting trouble all across the region. They wanted to export their revolution along sectarian lines. I know because I saw it happen. I can give you specific examples from Lahore that I saw with my own two eyes. Stop being such a dense simpleton.

Pakistanis did NOT side with Iraq. Who told you that? If anything most were pained at two Muslim countries going at each other. That Iraq had attacked Iran was common knowledge. What are you going on about here?

Looted wealth?????? Are you effing serious about this? What gives you this jaundiced view? Pakistan was deeply involved in Afghanistan to fight for its own survival & you think Pakistani policy was about protecting corruption????? Are you effing nuts????

Do you even know that you are talking about Zia-ul-Haq's Pakistan when you talk about Mullah revolution in Iran????

When you have no substance to talk about, why even open your mouth????

Last edited:
Cut out the Indian crap or stop being naïve. Indian RAW send money and agents from multitude of countries. Most recent Indian sponsored terrorists attacking Baluchistan are from Afghanistan and not Iran. Pakistan is infested with Indian agents, so what are you going to say to that?
They are from Iran as well

Boy oh boy! I think they came to offer us this bad boy:

article-2274025-17619153000005DC-480_308x185.jpg

Now we can reign terror on India thanks to the engineering feats of the superior Persian race.

Thank you shahjeets. We must be eternally grateful as slaves to our Shahjeet overlords for ensuring us victory against our pajeet enemies.
Can't really take your massages offending bro, good luck :enjoy:

wtf lol I mentioned Azeri Afshar invasion of India did I not? You need to read again. Nader Shah's Azeri Qizilibash from Iran at their peak were almost unstoppable, there is a reason he is called napoleon of Asia.

So you used a concealed reference for Nader Shah. You are probably ashamed of mentioning his name.
I don't know if he can be compared to Napolean as i don't think Napolean looted like that.

Why are you pissed that you got converted to Islam? Is not that considered a gift in Islamic societies that we follow a hygienic respectful religion?

And your logic is wrong, British were not a religious empire, they never forced religious conversions in their colonies. They can not be equated to warlords of MENA/CA who have always been religious zealots.

British did promote religion everywhere they went. Even today 2% of Pakistanis and 3% Indians are Christians due to British.
My point was that those wackos coming from the west are the last people on earth to bring religion to anyone. Who wants to follow the religion of thieves and rapists?

They definitely had some cultural and language influence due to time spent here but religious influence in South Asia is mainly from Arabs.
This is the reason why Arabs are universally respected here. Arabs despite their shortcomings didn't do any harm to us until they exported Wahabiism. Any opposition to Arabs in Pakistan and India is due to this.

Actually a big NO!

The religion we follow, Shia Islam came from forced conversions under Qizilbash Turkomans (modern day Iranian Azeris and Kurds with Persian Vakils) called the Safavids! All types of Arabs at that time were colonized by Turkomans of Iran and Anatolia so they had zero power. Such was the might of Qizilbash that had we wanted, we would have converted the entire region into Tengrism (our old Turkic religion) or Zarostrianism (Persian/Kurd religion) or whatever they would have wanted but they wanted Islam and rather a Iranicised version of Islam so they used native Safavid order teachings. The religion we follow is a Turkoman gift, nothing to do with Arabs. Arabs are great at literature and teachings but they were a non entity by that time Lol we used to fight wars with Ottomans on Arab lands, Arab used to fight for both sides by that time.

If this is how you comfort yourself to the simple fact that Arabs colonized your minds and culture then let it be. Your names are Arabic, your script is Arabic and you are ruled by a leader who claims to be speaking the word of God. That makes you look more Arabic than Arabs themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom