What's new

Iranian army air force commander travels to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching sectarians seethe on improving Pak-Iran relations give me immense pleasure. Allah has blessed the Shias of this era we survived the genocidal terror campaigns and are now thriving. They used to declare us as majoosi iranis to justify our blood now they are reduced to ranting while we move forward. It began with Saddam and now the desert bandits are being humiliated by sucking up to Israel, all our enemies are being disgraced. The blessings of Allah and the Ahlulbayt are infinite.

Pak-Iran relations will further improve, we are coming out of the US orbit, our main military backer is now China, and China and Iran have a broad partnership. We simple can't afford to antagonize Iran because China won't support that and the US also has abandoned us, the US president doesn't even bother to call. It is understandable that some people are in denial.
rise above the faith tag just like our founding father Muhammad Ali Jinnah did.
he never shoved his shia faith on Pakistan and requested that a deobandi lead hs funeral prayers for the unity of Pakistan.

you dont have to prove your loyalty towards Pakistan to any nameless low lifer on this forum. those who demand that of you are actually the half brothers of Indian RSS scumbags who demand loyalty from Indian Muslims towards India.,

we are Pakistanis and we are unique , neither Iranians nor Saudi Arabians.

As the laughing stock of the forumers? Not really a reputation you'd like to keep, but hey, you said you love serving others.
OK. If you want to remain the laughing stock of people here, I can't deprive you of it. Feel free to expose and humiliate yourself publicly more. Not gonna argue with you against it.

You talk tough persian but face to face I would destroy you. I’m like 6’7 and have 12 pack abs. I warned you to stop, but you don’t listen. When I have you on the ground and start farting on your face, you’ll wish Saddam Hussein was gassing you instead. Pussy.

Terrorist in Baluchistan are coming from Iran
which means that you and I need to pickup our AKs and stand guard at the borders,
complaining wont stop these attacks,
we cant attack Afghanistan now because our brothers are in power and they are now cutting down our fences anyway.

*PAF PRESS RELEASE*

COMMANDER IRANIAN AIR FORCE CALLS ON AIR CHIEF

28 February, 2022: Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, Commander of the Air Force of Islamic Republic of Iran called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Air Force presented him the Guard of Honour. Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, also laid floral wreath at the Martyrs’ Monument to pay homage to the PAF’s Martyrs.

During the meeting, both the dignitaries discussed matters of professional and mutual interest. The honourable guest commended the professionalism of PAF and acknowledged its rising indigenous capacity in aviation industry. The Air Chief said that Pakistan and Islamic Republic of Iran enjoy longstanding religious, cultural and historical bonds which are manifested through strong ties between both air forces. The Air Chief reiterated his resolve to further enhance the existing bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.

*PAF SPOKESPERSON*

*PAF PRESS RELEASE*

COMMANDER IRANIAN AIR FORCE CALLS ON AIR CHIEF

28 February, 2022: Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, Commander of the Air Force of Islamic Republic of Iran called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Air Force presented him the Guard of Honour. Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, also laid floral wreath at the Martyrs’ Monument to pay homage to the PAF’s Martyrs.

During the meeting, both the dignitaries discussed matters of professional and mutual interest. The honourable guest commended the professionalism of PAF and acknowledged its rising indigenous capacity in aviation industry. The Air Chief said that Pakistan and Islamic Republic of Iran enjoy longstanding religious, cultural and historical bonds which are manifested through strong ties between both air forces. The Air Chief reiterated his resolve to further enhance the existing bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.

*PAF SPOKESPERSON*

this video and picture is enough to get us sanctioned by USA. they are already upset for our Russian visit.

rise above the faith tag just like our founding father Muhammad Ali Jinnah did.
he never shoved his shia faith on Pakistan and requested that a deobandi lead hs funeral prayers for the unity of Pakistan.

you dont have to prove your loyalty towards Pakistan to any nameless low lifer on this forum. those who demand that of you are actually the half brothers of Indian RSS scumbags who demand loyalty from Indian Muslims towards India.,

we are Pakistanis and we are unique , neither Iranians nor Saudi Arabians.
Our beloved Qaid-e-azam was a nationalist to the core, if he was alive he'd refuse to even spit at some of these people

which means that you and I need to pickup our AKs and stand guard at the borders,
complaining wont stop these attacks,
we cant attack Afghanistan now because our brothers are in power and they are now cutting down our fences anyway.
I do purpose a Turkish solution of making 10 miles a no go zone...
enforced by this
download (7).jpg

You talk tough persian but face to face I would destroy you. I’m like 6’7 and have 12 pack abs. I warned you to stop, but you don’t listen. When I have you on the ground and start farting on your face, you’ll wish Saddam Hussein was gassing you instead. Pussy.
bus kar de paravah, ana jhoot nai bol de :lol:

Last edited:
cooling off period. will reopen after sometime.

in the meantime. all warring posters should reconsider their position.I would hate to issue warnings but there is a limit to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom