What's new

Iranian army air force commander travels to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorist in Baluchistan are coming from Iran
Congratulations......Your post was so utterly fvcking :crazy:retarded:crazy: that not only do you get a 5 mullah face palm........
34484332df78493060923abc711b34a385c70cea48053123f146de09b3a03104_1.jpg

you also get a :cuckoo: TINFOIL HAT :cuckoo: as well
IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

🙄

and you seem to think that Turkic is like some different thing than Iranic. We Oghuz Turkic of west Asia and Iranics are almost the same people genetically and even culturally, look at our almost same genetics in a plot below. Iranian and Turkic are more of a cultural identity then anything else. Almost every country in west Asia is Turko-Iranic mixture and we have never fought a single war with eachother post Islam over ethnicity. Groups that ruled you or gave you Islam were also mixture of these ethnicities and cultures.
Both "Turkic" and "Iranic" are terms which each strictly denote a linguistic family. Members of neither linguistic families are genetically monolithic. The genetic distance between an "Iranic" Tajik and an "Iranic" Iranian from Fars is greater than that between a Portuguese and a Greek.

To differentiate between Hepthalite/Abdali/Durrani Afghans and Punjabi Pakistanis what could be better than pure genetics. How can an Iranic Afghan of Hephathalite Bactarian descent be a local in Indic subcontinent? Please explain to me when they are massively different genes.
Punjabis and Pashtuns don't have "massively different genes". A part from outliers, they are genetically close, often to the point where they are closest to each other than to neighboring ethnic groups.

Here are the 50 closest sample groups to Pashtuns from KPK:

1646249223332.png

Kamboj, Khatri, Ror are Punjabi tribes
Yusufzai, Uthmankhel, Tarkalani are Pashtun tribes
Kohistani, Kho, Kalash are Dardic groups

That's what your Arab lovers do actually:

You can apply for a work visa to go to Dubai and clean it. I'm sure they're still hiring cheap labor force from Pakistan and India. :lol:

I am living in the great satan, why would I need to go to Dubai?

Plus our shahjeet overlords are the superior race. We can only serve them as they are providing us 7 Gen stealth fighter to win against our pajeet enemies.

I am living in the great satan, why would I need to go to Dubai?

Plus our shahjeet overlords are the superior race. We can only serve them as they are providing us 7 Gen stealth fighter to win against our pajeet enemies.
Because you seem obsessed with gold covered objects and serving others? They seem to have the perfect job for you there. You even get to shine the golden toilet when your employers take a dump. Can you believe it? It must be a dream come true for you.

Dude, no amount of rhinoplasty or plastic surgery would make a difference for you. You need a whole new face and body from bottom to top. + A new brain. It's not our fault that you were dealt a shit hand in genetic lottery.

So, let's see what we have here. We have a "man" that says he loves to serve, is attracted to gold like effeminate men, and according to himself, is unhappily married which isn't really surprising considering his attitude and the previous facts. Ha! I can see why you are so unhappy and passive aggressive. Anyone in your situation would feel the same. I wish I could offer you some help to feel better about yourself, but come to think of it, I don't care much for your lot. Sorry.

Please have mercy on us, sons of Cyrus. We only want technology of superior Persian race in stealth fighters, 5th generation pottery and advanced unibrow surgery.

Forgive us inferior Pakistanis if we have offended you. 🙏

@Irfan Baloch @waz @LeGenD Does PDF really approve of this type of behavior? This whole thread stinks of blatant racism and inferiority complexes of some of your fellow country men, attacking others without provocation just to expose their feelings of inadequacy and self-dissatisfaction.

Last edited:
I'm glad you finally learned how to take a joke. There's so many nerds on pdf with pent up angst. I mean it's just the internet but people here take things so seriously like they are waging internet holy war. Like just relax needs, it's not that serious. I'm just here for the laughs.

BTW, you must be a kid because all men that are married are unhappy no matter what they say. Women are master trolls.
I didn't take you seriously from the very beginning. I have seen your other comments in other threads and I know that you're "I'm the cool guy" type. This was no holy war. Just two people chit-chatting. That's all. :lol:

Not really. Women make your life hell when they are unhappy. I'd recommend you couple counselling or something, but well, I suppose you've already tried that and probably it didn't work well. Maybe it even made things worse. But hey, who am I to judge others? I wish you the best anyway.

No more stupid slurs, grow up.
Sick of this....

No more stupid slurs, grow up.
Sick of this....
Please add making comments about a whole group of people's appearance, intelligence, etc. to the list too.
Plus, this thread is supposed to be about cooperation between Iran and Pakistan. See how some of your country men have turned this into a festival of racism against Iranians. Normal people wouldn't do that.

I didn't take you seriously from the very beginning. I have seen your other comments in other threads and I know that you're "I'm the cool guy" type. This was no holy war. Just two people chit-chatting. That's all. :lol:

Not really. Women make your life hell when they are unhappy. I'd recommend you couple counselling or something, but well, I suppose you've already tried that and probably it didn't work well. Maybe it even made things worse. But hey, who am I to judge others? I wish you the best anyway.

Women are always unhappy. You Persian men are not alpha, that's why you speak like this.

I'm not a cool guy. I just like to laugh. That's why the Arab guy with saddam hussein picture is one of the funniest guys on the forum.

And you got triggered. Don't be mad at me. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

I wish you many tasty gorma sabzi and for you to break chain of your virginity in life.

Take care.

change of subject a bit.
just wanted to share my own curses as well.
I want to Curse John F Kennedy who sanctioned us as he came to power but Iranians donated their the F-86s to Pakistan just before the open hostilities with India. So thank you Iran.

don't be dejected by these newborn sectarian orphans, Arabs wont even spit on them if they were on fire.

Women are always unhappy. You Persian men are not alpha, that's why you speak like this.

I'm not a cool guy. I just like to laugh. That's why the Arab guy with saddam hussein picture is one of the funniest guys on the forum.
I have to agree with you on that

Ustad please! Don’t expose me here. I have big reputation here.
As the laughing stock of the forumers? Not really a reputation you'd like to keep, but hey, you said you love serving others.
OK. If you want to remain the laughing stock of people here, I can't deprive you of it. Feel free to expose and humiliate yourself publicly more. Not gonna argue with you against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom