What's new

Iranian army air force commander travels to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe? where did Kulbhasan Yadev run his operations from?
Why did Iran allow India to open dozens of consulates in desolate locations across Baluchistan border?
Where are all the current terrorists coming from in Baluchistan?

Iran is a menace, an axis of evil, the mother of all religious problems, and the sponsor of religious conflicts in the Islamic world.
Cut out the Indian crap or stop being naïve. Indian RAW send money and agents from multitude of countries. Most recent Indian sponsored terrorists attacking Baluchistan are from Afghanistan and not Iran. Pakistan is infested with Indian agents, so what are you going to say to that?

i hope they ask to buy or joint production of at least 150 jf17-block c ....
by purchasing these we can retire mirage-f1 , f5 , f7 , su-22 , mig-23/27 , mig-29 and some of old and almost antic f-4 and end hellish nightmare of logistic issues of useless fighters without any real use ...

It almost 7 years that I said we should buy jf17 , but most of my super proud naive stubborn countrymen consider this as sign of inferiority compare to Pakistan and completely rejected the idea without even consider the benefits and the reality ....

just like nukes ....

please just have practical thinking

Last edited:
We muslims need to resolve our issues and stop fighting amonst each other. A united Muslim Ummah would be a nightmare for our enemies.

I want Pakistan and Iran to cooperate more on missiles.

Or a joint fighter project with Turkey.

Those are big mutual projects for later stages of cooperation.

Should start with, students exchanges, cultural and popular events ( Month if Turkish food in Iran, a Tour of Cricket team in Turkey, TV shows with artists from 3 countries, Friendly Football match between Iran and Turkey)
Pakistan can help with its experience in agricultural field, Iran in Heavy Industry, Turkey in Technology and so on....

Tourism also can help, Iranians can visit Turkey and Pakistan as they have visa access restrictions to Europe, Turkish Lira dropping wil make Iran and Pakistan the right destinations,.....

Each country have it's different strength and weaknesses in every field, so it's easy and natural to benefit from each others.

Kulbushan
Cut out the Indian crap or stop being naïve. Indian RAW send money and agents from multitude of countries. Most recent Indian sponsored terrorists attacking Baluchistan are from Afghanistan and not Iran. Pakistan is infested with Indian agents, so what are you going to say to that?
Do agree . kulbushan came from Switzerland and Uzair baloch was working for north korea.

i hope they ask to buy or joint production of at least 150 jf17-block c ....
by purchasing these we can retire mirage-f1 , f5 , f7 , su-22 , mig-23/27 , mig-29 and some of old and almost antic f-4 and end hellish nightmare of logistic issues of useless fighters without any real use ...

It almost 7 years that I said we should buy jf17 , but most of my super proud naive stubborn countrymen consider this as sign of inferiority compare to Pakistan and completely rejected the idea without even consider the benefits and the reality ....

just like nukes ....

please just have practical thinking
Given Iranian desire for going after top of the line fighters it is unlikely they will choose JF 17. It is more likley that they will for J 10 from China or one of their stealth fighters .

I think that now the west have shown his true face to everyone now.

Hope Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, and others, ... Resolve their différents, work together and advance fast in many fields.

inshaAllah. Ultimately we the people suffer. We need to work together inspite of our governments. When hard times fall upon our, our elite will leave and take their wealth with them. We need to end the myth that Muslim nations, especially neighbours cant work together for their own benefit. Only certain elements prevent that progress and we must either replace them or work around them.

First of all control your beloved IRGC which is hand in glove with R&AW, then we'll talk

*PAF PRESS RELEASE*

COMMANDER IRANIAN AIR FORCE CALLS ON AIR CHIEF

28 February, 2022: Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, Commander of the Air Force of Islamic Republic of Iran called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Air Force presented him the Guard of Honour. Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, also laid floral wreath at the Martyrs’ Monument to pay homage to the PAF’s Martyrs.

During the meeting, both the dignitaries discussed matters of professional and mutual interest. The honourable guest commended the professionalism of PAF and acknowledged its rising indigenous capacity in aviation industry. The Air Chief said that Pakistan and Islamic Republic of Iran enjoy longstanding religious, cultural and historical bonds which are manifested through strong ties between both air forces. The Air Chief reiterated his resolve to further enhance the existing bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.

*PAF SPOKESPERSON*

*PAF PRESS RELEASE*

COMMANDER IRANIAN AIR FORCE CALLS ON AIR CHIEF

28 February, 2022: Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, Commander of the Air Force of Islamic Republic of Iran called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Air Force presented him the Guard of Honour. Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, also laid floral wreath at the Martyrs’ Monument to pay homage to the PAF’s Martyrs.

During the meeting, both the dignitaries discussed matters of professional and mutual interest. The honourable guest commended the professionalism of PAF and acknowledged its rising indigenous capacity in aviation industry. The Air Chief said that Pakistan and Islamic Republic of Iran enjoy longstanding religious, cultural and historical bonds which are manifested through strong ties between both air forces. The Air Chief reiterated his resolve to further enhance the existing bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.

*PAF SPOKESPERSON*

We muslims need to resolve our issues and stop fighting amonst each other. A united Muslim Ummah would be a nightmare for our enemies.

Kill all the so called mullah sheikhs peers and molvis and we will get on just fine

Can't trust these rafidis.

We have all seen how devilish these Iranians are. Their actions in Syria and Iraq against Sunni pop is for everyone to see. There is not a single sunni mosque in Tehran.

For cooperation to happen , Rafidhis have to drop their superiority complex and stop their interference in other countries.

Al zinabiyon , al fatimyon ?

Given Iranian desire for going after top of the line fighters it is unlikely they will choose JF 17. It is more likley that they will for J 10 from China or one of their stealth fighters .

well , if china accept join production which I doubt it ... without Joint production , its unlikely that we buy anything because china already refused to maitain or help us to overhaul J-7 fighters we bought from them in 1990s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom