What's new

Iranian army air force commander travels to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe they did allow them to built one after 2017 for virtue signalling.
Well, here you are:

Al-Nabi Mosque for Sunnis​

Shahid Toolaee, Shahrak-e Danesh, Tehran

Sadeghiyeh Sunni Mosque​

3rd Golestan, District 5, Tehran

You can find both on Google maps. There might be more.

Our so called Muslim Brother Neighbors have damaged us in past.This is not hidden to any one.Who is not aware of secterian war in Pakistan in 80s when we Pakistanis were killing each other for Saudis and Iranians.

But because we have not learnt lessons from our past mistakes,we are not strong enough( economically speaking) to counter our eternal enemy India at our Eastern border and Afghanistan &Iran at our western border.

So best way to counter threat from western border is to engage them economically and build proper diplomatic Govt. to Govt. relations with both countries.

But because Afghanistan is not stable (economically) yet so let's start from Iran.

With proper relations;
We should certainly not trust them in war time but because trust can be built with time so one can hope that our Oil needs can be fulfilled from safe land routes during war time if something unfortunate happens and our sea routes are being blocked.

Second: as our friend China is developing strong relations with Iran ,this will create distance between Iran and India.
Now add Pak-Iran relations, this distance will further increase.

But during all this relations development procedure; we should also keep Pak-Arab & relations in balance.

In last ! I want to say to all nationalist Pakistanis that though our so called Muslim Brothers have sucked our blood mercilessly ,but unfortunately we have our own people in Pakistan that will suck our blood further for Iranians, Arabs and West/USA.
So keeping all these things in mind ,we should not let our emotions to drive us but we should reasonably adopt the best approachable path that can secure our future.

And better future lies in developing good economic relations with our so called Islamic Brothers.

Malaysia, Indonesia, and Turkey are the best Muslim countries to develop strong Economic, Military,Govt. to Govt. and people to people relations.

Well, here you are:

Al-Nabi Mosque for Sunnis​

Shahid Toolaee, Shahrak-e Danesh, Tehran

Sadeghiyeh Sunni Mosque​

3rd Golestan, District 5, Tehran

You can find both on Google maps. There might be more.
Why should be "Sunni" Mosques? Are the prayers different 🤔

I know, back in the time, we have Ibadi (minority) and Maliki Mosques in Tunisia, and (by Jahl) outiseders weren't welcome, but the trend now is to pray in any Mosque available.

dont like iran.
but we need cheap gas. for our industries and for our homes.
find a way to get a gas project done in secrecy while circumventing SWIFT.

It makes sense from an efficiency point of view, you guys are good with missiles and we have infrastructure for making training and fighter aircrafts and JF 17s are cheap and can get the job done. Only barriers are political.
Well , main use of Fighter jets in coming 2 decades will be air patrol our sky with help of our Anti Air Defense System and attack on armed grouped in close proximity of our borders ...

our main adversary have is NATO and delusional Persian Gulf Arabs which are losing heart after long Yemen war , so even with 200 Su-35 we can't balance the situation ...

so if I would have any power , I would go for a cheap reliable fighter jet to produce in number in my country in coming decades then after reviving air force , in a 15-30 years programs , try to balance the situation ....

If Pakistan with help of Jf-17 , and its missile program can balance his relation with India , then we can do this with our neighbors ...

Against NATO ( USA ) , then I choose to have 300 JF-17C support our air defence system than having 70-100 su 30 or su 35 which we will probably lose half of them in 3-5 firs days of war and on the ground ...

We have all seen how devilish these Iranians are. Their actions in Syria and Iraq against Sunni pop is for everyone to see. There is not a single sunni mosque in Tehran.

This is a fabrication. Let me respond by reproducing a previous post of mine.

___

1) Fundamentally, the distinction between Sunni and Shia mosques is questionable. They are largely identical indeed, the only possible differences being the public call to prayer (where Shia Muslims add two additional lines compared to their Sunni peers), and whether the prayer leader is a Sunni or a Shia.

However, Iranian authorities never forbade Shia Muslims to pray behind a Sunni imam or vice versa. If some people have a problem with that, they are in no position to label the Iranian government as "sectarianist".

2) Even so, Tehran actually does actually have around 100 Sunni mosques, which are fully controlled by Sunnis, for a population of around 600.000 Sunni Muslims (and perhaps 800.000 or 900.000 Sunni Muslims in the Greater Tehran metropolitan area).

And here is undeniable proof for the existence of Sunni mosques in Tehran:

The interview was conducted by an Albanian academic, Olsi Jazexhi, who visited Iran and is himself a Sunni Muslim.

The alim you can see in the video is the Sunni Muslim imam of Tehran's famous Sadeghieh-district Sunni mosque, which is entirely managed by Sunnis and even includes a center of learning for Sunni fiq. This mosque is a large four-storey building no less.

The same respected Sunni Muslim alim, at the beginning of the interview, confirms there are 100 Sunni mosques in Tehran.

He debunks the propaganda which claims Sunni Muslims are facing restrictions to their religious freedom in Iran. He goes on to explain that Sunni Iranians are absolutely free to praise the caliphs Abu Bakr, Omar and Osman, as well the Prophet's (sws) wife Aisha. In effect and for good measure, he praises them on camera for everyone to see.

When asked if they are free to teach their faith to students, the scholar replies that the only thing they're expected to refrain from is classifying their Shia Muslim brothers as kuffar.

Another video of a Sunni imam leading prayers at a Tehran mosque:

When it comes to Tehran's Sunni mosques, the sole practical limitation they face, is that their Sunni version of the azan should not be amplified outside the mosque. Within the premises of their mosques however, they have no problem at all performing their azan. And this only applies to Shia-majority regions: in the Sunni-majority areas of Iran, the Sunni azan is allowed to be audible everywhere.

See undisputable proof here:

3) In the Sunni-majority areas of Iran, the number of (Sunni) mosques per inhabitant is superior to the number of (Shia) mosques per inhabitant in the country's Shia-majority areas!

4) Not only are there plenty of Sunni mosques, Iran is also home to numerous well-regarded Sunni Islamic centers of learning, which even attract foreign students.

A Sunni Muslim brother from Herat, Afghanistan studying Islam at Al-Mostafa University in Golestan province, Iran:

Shaykh Ismail Subhani from Azamiyeh madrasah in Bandar Torkaman speaks about Sunni Islam in Iran:

@_Nabil_ You might find this interesting.

Last edited:
This really is a fabrication. Let me respond by copying a previous post of mine.

___

1) Fundamentally, the distinction between Sunni and Shia mosques is questionable. They are largely identical indeed, the only possible differences being the public call to prayer (where Shia Muslims add two additional lines compared to their Sunni peers), and whether the prayer leader is a Sunni or a Shia.

However, Iranian authorities never forbade Shia Muslims to pray behind a Sunni imam or vice versa. If some people have a problem with that, they are in no position to label the Iranian government as "sectarianist".

2) Even so, Tehran actually does actually have around 100 Sunni mosques, which are fully controlled by Sunnis, for a population of around 600.000 Sunni Muslims (and perhaps 800.000 or 900.000 Sunni Muslims in the Greater Tehran metropolitan area).

And here is undeniable proof for the existence of Sunni mosques in Tehran:

The interview was conducted by an Albanian academic, Olsi Jazexhi, who visited Iran and is himself a Sunni Muslim.

The alim you can see in the video is the Sunni Muslim imam of Tehran's famous Sadeghieh-district Sunni mosque, which is entirely managed by Sunnis and even includes a center of learning for Sunni fiq. This mosque is a large four-storey building no less.

The same respected Sunni Muslim alim, at the beginning of the interview, confirms there are 100 Sunni mosques in Tehran.

He debunks the propaganda which claims Sunni Muslims are facing restrictions to their religious freedom in Iran. He goes on to explain that Sunni Iranians are absolutely free to praise the caliphs Abu Bakr, Omar and Osman, as well the Prophet's (sws) wife Aisha. In effect and for good measure, he praises them on camera for everyone to see.

When asked if they are free to teach their faith to students, the scholar replies that the only thing they're expected to refrain from is classifying their Shia Muslim brothers as kuffar.

Another video of a Sunni imam leading prayers at a Tehran mosque:

When it comes to Tehran's Sunni mosques, the sole practical limitations they face, is that their Sunni version of the azan should not be amplified outside the mosque. Within the premises of their mosques however, they have no problem at all performing their azan. And this only applies to Shia-majority regions: in the Sunni-majority areas of Iran, the Sunni azan is allowed to be audible everywhere.

See undisputable proof here:

3) In the Sunni-majority areas of Iran, the number of (Sunni) mosques per inhabitant is superior to the number of (Shia) mosques per inhabitant in the country's Shia-majority areas!

4) Not only are there plenty of Sunni mosques, Iran is also home to numerous well-regarded Sunni Islamic centers of learning, which even attract foreign students.

A Sunni Muslim brother from Herat, Afghanistan studying Islam at Al-Mostafa University in Golestan province, Iran:

Shaykh Ismail Subhani from Azamiyeh madrasah in Bandar Torkaman speaks about Sunni Islam in Iran:

@_Nabil_ You might find this interesting.
Thanks you for the Insights, Make sense.
Ultimately Muslims should pray in any Mosque, I don't care praying behind a Salafi/takfiri Imam (I did 🙄😁), as long as he's performing his task (I won't refuse a good recitation).

Maybe they did allow them to built one after 2017 for virtue signalling.

Why do you care? You are neither Arab, Maghrebi nor Iranic-Turkic. The Shia Sunni rivalry is a MENA thing of the past, Fatimid (Maghreb)-Abbasi (Saudi) then Ottoman (Anatolian Turkoman)-Safavid (Iranian Turkoman). Your country's DNA and culture is not even distantly related to MENA groups that have been involved in Shia Sunni rivalry. You are Sunni or Shia based upon under which Turko-Iranic colonial Lords or invaders of South Asia your ancestors converted to Islam, The region that your country is built upon has a history of receiving Islamic input from the Iranic plateau (post-Islam, started with Tajik Ghoris, ended with Azeri Afshar and Afghan Durrani invasion of India). You should feel proud to be a Muslim with your own identity different from North Indians because of these invasions. But you are trying to ruin that by getting involved in an inner MENA power grab conflict that you are not part of and will only hurt your national unity. If you are smart you will not do that anymore.

i hope they ask to buy or joint production of at least 150 jf17-block c ....
by purchasing these we can retire mirage-f1 , f5 , f7 , su-22 , mig-23/27 , mig-29 and some of old and almost antic f-4 and end hellish nightmare of logistic issues of useless fighters without any real use ...

It almost 7 years that I said we should buy jf17 , but most of my super proud naive stubborn countrymen consider this as sign of inferiority compare to Pakistan and completely rejected the idea without even consider the benefits and the reality ....

just like nukes ....

please just have practical thinking

If we want to have FC-1 Version 3, We can have that directly from Chinese contractors who actually made that plane. But the question remains if we can have FC-1, a 4.0 gen light fighter, what is stopping us from getting J-10C/D or J-31 from the very same source? We are a large country and we need large areas to cover, we need longer radar ranges and BVR options and FC-1 does not fit the bill in my opinion. 10 squadrons of Su-35S or J-10C would be a much better option to help F-14AM, F-4E, MIGS then FC-1. We do have the cash to throw I mean.

Last edited:
Why do you care? You are neither Arab, Maghrebi nor Iranic-Turkic. The Shia Sunni rivalry is a MENA thing of the past, Fatimid (Maghreb)-Abbasi (Saudi) then Ottoman (Anatolian Turkoman)-Safavid (Iranian Turkoman). Your country's DNA and culture is not even distantly related to MENA groups that have been involved in Shia Sunni rivalry. You are Sunni or Shia based upon under which Turko-Iranic colonial Lords or invaders of South Asia your ancestors converted to Islam, The region that your country is built upon has a history of receiving Islamic input from the Iranic plateau (post-Islam, started with Tajik Ghoris, ended with Azeri Afshar and Afghan Durrani invasion of India). You should feel proud to be a Muslim with your own identity different from North Indians because of these invasions. But you are trying to ruin that by getting involved in an inner MENA power grab conflict that you are not part of and will only hurt your national unity. If you are smart you will not do that anymore.

If we want to have FC-1 Version 3, We can have that directly from Chinese contractors who actually made that plane. But the question remains if we can have FC-1, a 4.0 gen light fighter, what is stopping us from getting J-10C/D or J-31 from the very same source? We are a large country and we need large areas to cover, we need longer radar ranges and BVR options and FC-1 does not fit the bill in my opinion. 10 squadrons of Su-35S or J-10C would be a much better option to help F-14AM, F-4E, MIGS then FC-1. We do have the cash to throw I mean.

Clearly you are low IQ retard. Wonder what made you bring ethnicity and race into it.

No sunni in Pakistan has any interest in Iranian affairs.. It is just that Iran intervenes in our country through various terrorist organizations ( Al zinabiyon brigade) and etc.
Pakistani Shias participate in Iranian wars and chant praises of Iran and for your terrorist Mullahs. Some even had vigils for that BBQed Solemani... Ofcourse there would be retaliation to all such antagonistic behaviors.

Keep that race and ethnic issue out of it since that is not what is talked about but I don't think you would refrain from that since LOW IQ rafidies , muttah practicising illegitimate bastards are hyper fixated on it.

Terrorist in Baluchistan are coming from Iran
yeh and anywhere else they can come from, but mostly from India and Afghanistan. Indians spent decades forming links and creating terrorists and feeding them with guns, money and training.

You talk like a typical blinkered Indian who is in denial of facts and history. Islam was initially spread by Arabic traders peacefully and it spread like fire because people were sick of worshipping idols, rape and drinking cow wee.

Iran would probably be asking to share experience on J-10C for their possible future purchase.
I dont think Iran would go with JF 17.

You are Sunni or Shia based upon under which Turko-Iranic colonial Lords or invaders of South Asia your ancestors converted to Islam, The region that your country is built upon has a history of receiving Islamic input from the Iranic plateau (post-Islam, started with Tajik Ghoris, ended with Azeri Afshar and Afghan Durrani invasion of India).
naah clown....Islam entered our area during Umars reign in 630 ad... through Makran baluchistan upto sindh and later a full scale invasion in 711 ad... First it was the arabs for 400 years and then much later the Turkics ....Ghori's origin are shrouded in mystery esp. because he didnt have any off-springs.His successor was a turkic (Aibak)..
Nader shah was also a turkic but from safavid empire..he wasnt really able to hold much.. And his commander durrani was born in Multan (Pakistan)...he was a local..

Last edited:
Gentlemen please refrain from using religion to judge one another. Do understand that religion is often an excuse for power politics. Yes, we must not forget Shia-Sunni bloodshed in Pakistan in '80s & '90s, but we are past that now. We must engage Iran based on realpolitik & regional geopolitical calculus. Based on that alone, the case for sharing weapons programs with interdependencies are not a good idea. There is a definite trust deficit as far as Pakistan is concerned. Long gone are the days of the Shah of Iran when Pakistan & Iran had very close relations. Iran seems to have turned a corner in 1979 & they do not seem to value our relations to the degree that we had before 1979.

I can not ignore Iran's diplomatic support to India on the issue of kashmir, starting in 1993. If I remember correctly, Iran was the first major Muslim country to do that & it really damaged our case. Kashmiris (a significant proportion of whom are Shia) chanted slogans of "marg bar Iran" in streets of Sri Nagar.

So, it is unlikely that Pakistan would want to improve relations by creating interdependencies at this time. Iranians need to pull back from foreign adventures & repair their reputation among their neighbors. This is the sane thing to do & without it we can not go much further at all apart from improving some trade ties to a limited extent. Due to purely fiscal reasons Pakistan can not help arm Iran against GCC, even if a decision-maker in Pakistan wanted to do so.

Gentlemen please refrain from using religion to judge one another. Do understand that religion is often an excuse for power politics. Yes, we must not forget Shia-Sunni bloodshed in Pakistan in '80s & '90s, but we are past that now. We must engage Iran based on realpolitik & regional geopolitical calculus. Based on that alone, the case for sharing weapons programs with interdependencies are not a good idea. There is a definite trust deficit as far as Pakistan is concerned. Long gone are the days of the Shah of Iran when Pakistan & Iran had very close relations. Iran seems to have turned a corner in 1979 & they do not seem to value our relations to the degree that we had before 1979.

I can not ignore Iran's diplomatic support to India on the issue of kashmir, starting in 1993. If I remember correctly, Iran was the first major Muslim country to do that & it really damaged our case. Kashmiris (a significant proportion of whom are Shia) chanted slogans of "marg bar Iran" in streets of Sri Nagar.

So, it is unlikely that Pakistan would want to improve relations by creating interdependencies at this time. Iranians need to pull back from foreign adventures & repair their reputation among their neighbors. This is the sane thing to do & without it we can not go much further at all apart from improving some trade ties to a limited extent. Due to purely fiscal reasons Pakistan can not help arm Iran against GCC, even if a decision-maker in Pakistan wanted to do so.
Excellent post.thank you.You should write something about scope of cooperation with other Muslim countries like Indonesia and Malaysia also.These countries will purely play on economic grounds as these countries do not suffer from secterian based politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom