What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Hum hum ?

Looking at this radar presented in this parade, we see a folded section on each side and here on the pictures of the Maraj-4 there are not these folded sections. This radar seems to me to be different from the Maraj-4

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png

Hum hum ?

Looking at this radar presented in this parade, we see a folded section on each side and here on the pictures of the Maraj-4 there are not these folded sections. This radar seems to me to be different from the Maraj-4

View attachment 554221
These are not folded sections, and they do exist in all pictures of Meraj4 rear view (just slight difference in the shape of heat sinks)

These are not folded sections, and they do exist in all pictures of Meraj4 rear view (just slight difference in the shape of heat sinks)

False! I have the pictures from the back of the radar and this one really has different

Bavar 373 b.jpg

"The aerospace force is ready to provide any assistance and transfer of experience to the Iraqi defense forces, with the acquisition of radar, command and control centers, ground-to-air missile systems and electronic warfare equipment," said the commander of the Revolutionary Guards Air Force.

http://defapress.ir/fa/news/344762/فرمانده-پدافند-هوایی-عراق-با-سردار-حاجی-زاده-دیدار-کرد
I noticed he said "transfer of experience" rather than "transfer of technology"...Transfer of experience is fine but transfer of technology to any one outside of Iran will be foolish.

The President's permission to prioritize five security and defense plans from radars to submarines.

مجوز رئیس جمهور برای اولویت بخشی به ۵ طرح امنیتی و دفاعی از رادار تا زیردریایی

1. localization and development of sub-surface technologies.

2. acquisition technology for the design, construction and testing of a cold-driven space carrier engines.

3. architectural design and implementation of the National Center for Cyber Defense and Infrastructure Systems for cyber space (MDSA).

4. a comprehensive plan for the development of technologies for equipping and updating the national air defense radar network.

5. development plan for military science and technology of the country.

After 6 years, stopping these important plans by the the president Ruhani him self. After six GOD DAMN years, he concluded that he should continue where Ahmady nejad delivered Iran's military program to the president Ruhani. :angry::angry::disagree::disagree:

https://snn.ir/fa/news/764064/مجوز-...ی-به-۵-طرح-امنیتی-و-دفاعی-از-رادار-تا-زیرسطحی

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom