What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

The President's permission to prioritize five security and defense plans from radars to submarines.

مجوز رئیس جمهور برای اولویت بخشی به ۵ طرح امنیتی و دفاعی از رادار تا زیردریایی

1. localization and development of sub-surface technologies.

2. acquisition technology for the design, construction and testing of a cold-driven space carrier engines.

3. architectural design and implementation of the National Center for Cyber Defense and Infrastructure Systems for cyber space (MDSA).

4. a comprehensive plan for the development of technologies for equipping and updating the national air defense radar network.

5. development plan for military science and technology of the country.

After 6 years, stopping these important plans by the the president Ruhani him self. After six GOD DAMN years, he concluded that he should continue where Ahmady nejad delivered Iran's military program to the president Ruhani. :angry::angry::disagree::disagree:

https://snn.ir/fa/news/764064/مجوز-رئیس-جمهور-برای-اولویت-بخشی-به-۵-طرح-امنیتی-و-دفاعی-از-رادار-تا-زیرسطحی

Finally we're seeing some news about them pushing for new space rocket engines.

I am still waiting to see them start a macro defence project for development of air breathing scramjet hypersonic systems.
I am disappointed we have not seen anything in field of laser defence system and electromagnetic gun systems, these two systems are well within our capabilities. Hopefully we will see something soon.

Finally we're seeing some news about them pushing for new space rocket engines.

I am still waiting to see them start a macro defence project for development of air breathing scramjet hypersonic systems.
I am disappointed we have not seen anything in field of laser defence system and electromagnetic gun systems, these two systems are well within our capabilities. Hopefully we will see something soon.

well in the case of leaser IRGC said they are working on a top secret program for anti_leaser materials.

The President's permission to prioritize five security and defense plans from radars to submarines.

2. acquisition technology for the design, construction and testing of a cold-driven space carrier engines.

3. architectural design and implementation of the National Center for Cyber Defense and Infrastructure Systems for cyber space (MDSA).

4. a comprehensive plan for the development of technologies for equipping and updating the national air defense radar network.

After 6 years, stopping these important plans by the the president Ruhani him self. After six GOD DAMN years, he concluded that he should continue where Ahmady nejad delivered Iran's military program to the president Ruhani. :angry::angry::disagree::disagree:

https://snn.ir/fa/news/764064/مجوز-رئیس-جمهور-برای-اولویت-بخشی-به-۵-طرح-امنیتی-و-دفاعی-از-رادار-تا-زیرسطحی
Good, This is very very good news.
Hope to see Besa't submarine in next year 1399.

someone should slap those so called reformist, who think westerns r more reliable then their own people..
Ahmadinejad was way too better..at least he had belief on his own people.

Last edited:
You´d probably find Rohani (Fereydoon) is a jew or Bahai of origin too.... you just have to watch his early speeches after the revolution to see how he is a NOFOOZIE.
The guy wanted the army dissolved a few months before Iraq attacked!
would not surprise me at all.. I believe there are some hidden jews and more bahais in the system.

It's not just that!
1.I want to know why is Rohani categorizing PBV cold start engines as a Mega Project!! Unless Iran plans on building a fleet of spaceships this makes no sense to me! Yes building a 3.5 meters in diameter SLV for Iran's space program would be a mega project or building a bunch of 3 tone multi purpose com sats to be placed in GSO but how exactly does it make sense to make the post boost cold start engine a Mega Project I have no clue!
Maybe @PeeD could answer this! Why are they categorizing Cold start engines as a Mega project?

I know the Brits are working on a Jet Engine that's capable of being cooled to achieve extreme speeds and something like that would no doubt be a Mega project but that's not what their talking about!

2.why is he categorizing coding separately from Cyber as two separate "Mega" projects when all communications today are digital and require software....
It should be one Mega project for computer Hardwar, Software, Network & Security under which they address
1.Building newer and more advanced Supercomputers 2.Installation of a vast number of Server Farms all across the country 3.Fully indigenous software's 4.Cyber, network & communication Security 5.R&D (From developing Iranian processors to Iranian logic algorithms to SSD and finding new ways of storing and processing memory!)

And I'd have no problem with his proposals if they weren't being categorized as MEGA projects! Porojeh KALLAN!

It's not just that!
1.I want to know why is Rohani categorizing PBV cold start engines as a Mega Project!! Unless Iran plans on building a fleet of spaceships this makes no sense to me! Yes building a 3.5 meters in diameter SLV for Iran's space program would be a mega project or building a bunch of 3 tone multi purpose com sats to be placed in GSO but how exactly does it make sense to make the post boost cold start engine a Mega Project I have no clue!
Maybe @PeeD could answer this! Why are they categorizing Cold start engines as a Mega project?

I know the Brits are working on a Jet Engine that's capable of being cooled to achieve extreme speeds and something like that would no doubt be a Mega project but that's not what their talking about!

2.why is he categorizing coding separately from Cyber as two separate "Mega" projects when all communications today are digital and require software....
It should be one Mega project for computer Hardwar, Software, Network & Security under which they address
1.Building newer and more advanced Supercomputers 2.Installation of a vast number of Server Farms all across the country 3.Fully indigenous software's 4.Cyber, network & communication Security 5.R&D (From developing Iranian processors to Iranian logic algorithms to SSD and finding new ways of storing and processing memory!)

And I'd have no problem with his proposals if they weren't being categorized as MEGA projects! Porojeh KALLAN!

Probably because he is a Mega koon goshad?

Cold gas technology can be used in PBV, exo-atmospheric ABM interceptors, satellite bus systems, space probes and finally hypersonic glide vehicles.
Mastering the complete chain, requires work or even a specialized institute.
We saw this with Manouchehr Mantegi's landing gear project. A group just specialized in various kinds of landing gears.
Having such a expert institute in the defense industry means that this critical technology feature can always be outsources to that institute if required.
At least I hope that this is what he talks about and not just about Simorghs Saman bus system, that may have been so underfunded that it still hasn't been mastered (bottleneck technology hurdle).

It's not just that!

1. im not a mind reader but 5 year ago IRGC said they are working on hydrogen powered engine but i can not find the news anymore and they did not said anything after that and its been 6 years now, i say as IRGC tolled us they made much more powerful missiles but ruhani put them in the warehouse so i guess they want to bring them out if my guess is right then Qhaem SLV would be 5 times more powerful than they said it would be or they want to use it for reentry engine for warheads to make them much much more faster. so im guessing IRGC already built the engine but they do not want to keep it a secret anymore.

2. well Iran military dose not have a Cyber defence force as a official branch of military ( Cyber defence, it exist but not as official branch of military ) so they want to build a massive building and name it national Cyber defence and make it official it will be very nice because they get there own budget from the Ministry of Defense and there will be only one chain of command from Ministry of Defense for both Army and IRGC personals, they will separate from being small groups from the army and irgc and they will form a large group, and they will be more focused.

like this

BN-VL170_NSA100_GR_20171005093557.jpg

national_security_agency_headquarters_fort_meade_maryland-wikimedia-commons_thumb800.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom