What's new

Iranian actress to be lashed 90 times

Burnz

BANNED
Reaction score
Marzieh Vafamehr's sentence was reported by an Iranian opposition website on Sunday. "A verdict has been issued for Marzieh Vafamehr, sentencing her to a year in jail and 90 lashes," Kalameh.com reported.

"Her lawyer has appealed the sentence, which was handed down yesterday (Saturday)," the report added, without giving further details.

Miss Vafamehr was arrested in July after appearing in "My Tehran for Sale," which came under harsh criticism in conservative circles.

The film, produced in collaboration with Australia, tells the story of a young actress in Tehran whose theatre work is banned by the authorities. She is then forced to lead a secret life in order to express herself artistically.

Iranian actress to be lashed 90 times - Telegraph

If this were Saudi Arabia, international pressure might force authority to commute the sentence. In Iran, they probably will beat her to death.

So shut the hell up!
i don't like the stupid ignorants that they come inside a forum to tell things they don't have any idea of
you're so ridiculous

nobody dead with lashes

of course i don't like this sentence by the way but it is your comment that is stupid

the law is that there should be NO BLOOD from her body after the lashes

a few days ago another girl was lashed and this was soft
compared to a man who insulted Ahmadinejad .... and was terribly lashed in an exceptional way that he had blood in his back... that is totally forbidden

i don't like the stupid ignorants that they come inside a forum to tell things they don't have any idea of
you're so ridiculous

nobody dead with lashes

of course i don't like this sentence by the way but it is your comment that is stupid

a few days ago another girl was lashed and this was soft
compared to a man who insulted Ahmadinejad .... and was terribly lashed in an exceptional way that he had blood in his back... that is totally forbidden

Some What like this?

lashing-in-iran.jpg

Some What like this?
hey stupid
i just explained that someone a few days ago had blood and it is illegal. learn to read.
blood is indeed forbidden for the kind of crime that it is said in the article. there can be blood for another crimes by the way. but never because of critics towards the power insults or something like this.

but nobody is dead : this was your claim. i just remind your stupid statement

hey stupid
i just explained that someone a few days ago had blood and it is illegal. learn to read.
blood is indeed forbidden for the kind of crime that it is said in the article. there can be blood for another crimes by the way. but never because of critics towards the power insults or something like this.

but nobody is dead : this was your claim. i just remind your stupid statement

You said:

I am clarifying from you whether the condition of her body would look like that after the lashes since Blood should not ooze out after Lashing Right?

You said:

I am clarifying from you whether the condition of her body would look like that after the lashes since Blood should not ooze out after Lashing Right?
i was just explaining above:
1/ nobody is dead with lashes. if they want to kill people they send to jail they rape her and she .. die by a sort of sickness officially.
2/ they lash for insults , for exemple if insult towards Ahmadinejad or the government or critics:
in this case the law is clear: there should be NO BLOOD
but as i explained an advocate who criticized Ahmadinejad got lashed terribly and got blood
3/ they lash for other reasons that blood can appear. i can say you what are the reasons if you want.

You said:

My original comment was about beating someone to death, not bleeding. You can give enough internal trauma without blood "pouring" out...I don't know how it ended up being about "blood". All glory to keeping the tradition of "no blood is seen" while the "criminal" might just have his/her lung crushed due to excessive beating. And 90 lashes, if actually delivered probably will kill you.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

so u support this heinous act? not surprising. looks like only indians can stand upto these things

Oh they support anything as long as hand delivering the "justice" is that of a Muslim. It's the Jew/America or whatever they cannot stomach. Then it becomes an atrocity of genocidal proportions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom