What's new

Egyptians complain over Netflix depiction of Cleopatra as black

Jinnah was portrayed by white British actor Christoper Lee in 1998 movie Jinnah. There was a lot of hoohahoo about it back in the days for obvious reasons.

But that was the whitewashing era. Now is the blackwashing era, so I'm sure next time Jinnah will be black. lol

View attachment 925604
Yeah but Jinnah was not exactly "dark-skinned". You know what I mean.

Dude,remember there was an era where actors would just paint themselves black even in Hollywood? Lol

Sometimes yes.

You mean they not racist when there are dead, a sleep or taking dump

Egyptians are upset because the show writers claim she was black and they're promoting black history, but Egyptians say she wasn't. The race is not an issue but how they portray Egyptian history. Its like changing Indian history and saying Gandhi was white English or Mohammad Ali Jinnah was white English.

View attachment 925449

She was not even good looking even by authentic historians …. But then again neither are most Egyptian women

I gets love story in Indonesia with 2 Arab Indonesian women. All of them are white skins. Arabs in general have different skin color.
ancient Egyptian were not Arab or semitic

Yup

She has a powerful and seductive personality
She wasn't Egyptian in ethnicity,she was Greek. And what some "historians" go about her being ugly is just a myth. Some have even made "reconstructions" of her face and made her look hideous. But that's dumb assumptions.

If we look at history,logic dictates that she was pretty. Or at least pretty enough to match that seductive personality that you mentioned.

On the New York subway, a white person and a dark skinned person were chatting: Are you of African descent?

Dark skin: No, I'm not.

White man: Are you LGBT?

White man: Do you have two mothers?

The white man: OK, move your bitch foot, you stepped on me.

Dark skin: I am Jewish.

Last edited:
She wasn't Egyptian in ethnicity,she was Greek. And what some "historians" go about her being ugly is just a myth. Some have even made "reconstructions" of her face and made her look hideous. But that's dumb assumptions.

If we look at history,logic dictates that she was pretty. Or at least pretty enough to match that seductive personality that you mentioned.

But wasn't she a product of generations of inbreeding?

No man,she's not Indian.

Unlike most of Europe, Inbreeding was never followed by any royal families in India. They did marry among themselves though mostly though but not within their own family or siblings like Habsburgs and others. Cleopatra on other hand was herself married to her 10 year old brother like all previous generations of Ptolemaic rulers.

Unlike most of Europe, Inbreeding was never followed by any royal families in India. They did marry among themselves though mostly though but not within their own family or siblings like Habsburgs and others. Cleopatra on other hand was herself married to her 10 year old brother like all previous generations of Ptolemaic rulers.
Habsburgs took it to another level.

I think so many here arguing about something different. They are showing Cleopetra as Black. As someone who grew up in the US and around blacks, there’s this weird obsession to claim Moors as Black, Hannibal Barca as black, and Cleopetra as one. It’s a form of racism that some blacks inherit from the Whites. No different than Hindus claiming something similar in South Asian (identifying themselves with Pakistani history).

I read the comments left by some blacks and their liberal supporters (Whites) and they’re fully convinced that Greek Cleopetra was black and so were the ancient Egyptians. Ivd said it before and say it again, Western countries are what I consider racial purists - anyone who comes in contact with them becomes so as well ie Blacks, Hindus, certain Muslims. All effects of colonialism and adopting Eurocentric viewpoint.

@PakFactor @AlKardai what do you guys think? Am I off in my analysis?

Oh y'all experts on reconstruction now
They have shown his Mummy, take a look at it and his family tree. Brother-sister, father-daughter marriage was the norm. With the severe inbreeding in the royalty their definition of beauty would have been different. Couple of centuries ago in the West, fatty women were considered desirable. Here is Cleopatra the inbred beauty queen 😊.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom