What's new

Iranian actress to be lashed 90 times

sorry but i dont like when peoples speak on behalf of others :)

many women who wear burqa by their own personal choice are oppressed according to those who find burqa as oppression and dude there is no true freedom

Being brainwashed is also oppression, however indirect as it may sound

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Your indian friends have soft corner for this irani actress and they are feeling her pain :P

But dude democracy is suck if Hamas( terrorist group for Isreal/US while freedom fighters for Palestinians) get elected by peoples or if local peoples prefer to live under Islamic laws which non muslims consider as barbarous ..i mean we know khomeni brought Islamic revolution with support of Iranians peoples so let them enjoy the fruit of their choices :)

I doubt both of them are even close to true Islam, if I'm not mistaken, UAE is the closest to true Islamic law

Nope, we Indians didn't decide any such thing. It was decided by the British for us in the face of stiff opposition from those who argued that it was an interference in the religious & cultural practices of Hindus. Thankfully, no one gave a damn about the objection.

Yes you are right, But Iran is still an islamic country with sharia laws. The punishment might seem right to a muslim not westernised. Its their country their rules.

Back
Top Bottom