What's new

Zelenskyy the Neo-NAZI terrorist asks parliament to sanction Iran and steal belongings of Iranian citizens

Maybe don't sell weapons to their enemy then, or support their illegal invasion?
Yeaaah...or perhaps instead zelensky could simply stop acting like some petulant little child,maybe then he`d realise that its nothing personal against the ukraine,its just business.......the arms business.:sniper:
After all,some of those munitions that his army is firing back at the russians have "made in iran" stamped on them,I wonder where they came from? :azn:

Maybe don't invade other countries on flimsy pretexts? (not talking about the big bad ruskies, talking about the angelic Ukrainians, crying hoarse about illegal invasions)
What country did the Ukrainians invade? If you're gonna say Iraq, I'd be totally with you except for the fact that the Iraq war is over and they don't have troops there.

Yeaaah...or perhaps instead zelensky could simply stop acting like some petulant little child,maybe then he`d realise that its nothing personal against the ukraine,its just business.......the arms business.:sniper:
After all,some of those munitions that his army is firing back at the russians have "made in iran" stamped on them,I wonder where they came from? :azn:
And this is "just business" as well, so many you Iranians should stop complaining about retaliation as well? 👍👍👍

By the way, that ammo was captured from the Russians. No way Iran gives them to Ukraine without pissing off Russia.

What country did the Ukrainians invade? If you're gonna say Iraq, I'd be totally with you except for the fact that the Iraq war is over and they don't have troops there.
sin of the fathers
And this is "just business" as well, so many you Iranians should stop complaining about retaliation as well? 👍👍👍
there actually is near to no business with Ukraine since 8 years ago, so actually there is nothing to complain about

Yes, I was referring to the Iraq war. That fact that it's over doesn't bring back the hundreds of thousands who died for no reason. But I don't want to dwell on that. I was simply saying there is no morality in geopolitics. If Russians are bad, Ukrainians are no angels. We can both agree on that.

Yes, I was referring to the Iraq war. That fact that it's over doesn't bring back the hundreds of thousands who died for no reason. But I don't want to dwell on that. I was simply saying there is no morality in geopolitics. If Russians are bad, Ukrainians are no angels. We can both agree on that.
I wasn't bringing up morality, I was making an observation.

sin of the fathers
I don't believe in inherited sin.
there actually is near to no business with Ukraine since 8 years ago, so actually there is nothing to complain about
Fair enough.

Russian missiles have hit Ukraine's capital, Kyiv, following two nights of heavy drone strikes.

Kyiv under unusual daytime attack from Russia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom