What's new

iranian youth marries 90 old british woman billionaire

from a farsi source , with google translate

View attachment 845066

View attachment 845067

رکنا: ازدواج یک پسر جوان ایرانی با پیرزن 90 ساله همه را متعجب کرد!

به گزارش رکنا، یکی از عجیب ترین اخبار ، ازدواج پسر جوان ایرانی با خانم 90 ساله ای در انگلیس بود.

The marriage of a young Iranian boy to a 90-year-old woman surprised everyone!

According to Rokna, one of the strangest news was the marriage of a young Iranian boy to a 90-year-old woman in England.

the text below the picture says :

i married her for love , not for her money .
She can't be that old, her hair hasn't even started to turn grey yet.

This is f*cked, never knew there were a specimen of male gold diggers out there. But goddamn she doesn't look 90 at all, she looks much much younger.

from a farsi source , with google translate

View attachment 845066

View attachment 845067

رکنا: ازدواج یک پسر جوان ایرانی با پیرزن 90 ساله همه را متعجب کرد!

به گزارش رکنا، یکی از عجیب ترین اخبار ، ازدواج پسر جوان ایرانی با خانم 90 ساله ای در انگلیس بود.

The marriage of a young Iranian boy to a 90-year-old woman surprised everyone!

According to Rokna, one of the strangest news was the marriage of a young Iranian boy to a 90-year-old woman in England.

the text below the picture says :

i married her for love , not for her money .
so no more marg bar yahudis then

This is f*cked, never knew there were a specimen of male gold diggers out there. But goddamn she doesn't look 90 at all, she looks much much younger.
do you want to know how many 3rd worlders (including Pakistanis and pdfers) trawl the web to entrap and marry up with elderly women and mentally retarded girls?

Last edited:
I'm all for dating older women

but do you have to dig them up?

Real Irano british couple

britney_spears_boyfriend_encourages_the_singer_to_make_acting_return.jpeg

since when is spears a Briton?

PS. like I said earlier these boys target elderly and/ or the retarded (spears has severe mental issues).
spears definitely has a brown fetish, earlier when she was going through her proper retarted phase she used to date this weird wannabe cholo looking Pakistani guy
adnan-sex-tape.jpg

Suits them well - she with her wig after shaving her head during a mental breakdown
And the guy with his weird line beard and indoor sun glasses

Match made in heaven

since when is spears a Briton?

PS. like I said earlier these boys target elderly and/ or the retarded (spears has severe mental issues).

thought she was British by birth. But is not, who cares

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom