What's new

Iranian actress to be lashed 90 times

So, in your opinion, terrorists shouldn`t face the death penalty because every now and then some people are wrongly convicted?
How many innocent lives were lost by former Guantanamo bay prisoners that were released and committed terror attacks because they didn`t receive a death penalty?
I doubt you`d feel so reluctant if it were your friends and families that suffered the consequences when these people are released and go back to what they did best.

What happens when terrorists are set free because they were allowed to live and were requested in prisoner exchanges? More innocent people die.
First about adultry and the lashes > what is believed is a punishment but not something that makes you a terrible pain and gives consequence to your health. Anyway again as said Shariati we have to think with the society that changed.

I am totally against the death penalty and even for the worst people (in my eyes): terrorists and pedophilia.
When someone having a mental problem or when someone is a pain for the society, killing him is an easy way. But the person who is giving the death is as well responsible for a death. No man should be able to take the life of another.
When you want to punish someone that he pays for what he did: there are many ways.
And it is always better to avoid any crime and any terror spirale,with prevention and later with some medical or education care.

Yeah it is much more barbaric to torture or worst to kill than lashing, that is already barbaric

There is something i don't understand in christianity: it seems that it teaches you to be non violent and having no right to kill
so why in a so christian country, you have these death penalties?
is it like in some of our countries that people have their own sense of justice that looks more like violence?

Iranian leaders and supporting Islamic extremists are a bunch of animals. ****** nasty pigs that walk on 2 legs, just cowards

First about adultry and the lashes > what is believed is a punishment but not something that makes you a terrible pain and gives consequence to your health. Anyway again as said Shariati we have to think with the society that changed.

I am totally against the death penalty and even for the worst people (in my eyes): terrorists and pedophilia.
When someone having a mental problem or when someone is a pain for the society, killing him is an easy way. But the person who is giving the death is as well responsible for a death. No man should be able to take the life of another.
When you want to punish someone that he pays for what he did: there are many ways.
And it is always better to avoid any crime and any terror spirale,with prevention and later with some medical or education care.

Yeah it is much more barbaric to torture or worst to kill than lashing, that is already barbaric

There is something i don't understand in christianity: it seems that it teaches you to be non violent and having no right to kill
so why in a so christian country, you have these death penalties?
is it like in some of our countries that people have their own sense of justice that looks more like violence?

I`m sure if you were lashed yourself, you`d feel different.
It is a barbaric practice, no matter the reason.

USA is not a christian country, it is a secular country. The whole separation of church and government is in their constitution.

Death penalties are not in the name of any religion bur rather a form of punishment for the most vile human beings(In general, as jdme stated there have been tragic mistakes).

It is no longer acceptable to practice barbaric traditions and rituals like lashing, stoning and whatnot. They were all acceptable punishments in the middle ages but this is not the middle age.

USA is not a christian country, it is a secular country. The whole separation of church and government is in their constitution.

Death penalties are not in the name of any religion bur rather a form of punishment for the most vile human beings(In general, as jdme stated there have been tragic mistakes).

It is no longer acceptable to practice barbaric traditions and rituals like lashing, stoning and whatnot. They were all acceptable punishments in the middle ages but this is not the middle age.
I already said that i find it barbaric and i had much worst than lashing in my life . Just if you feel i need experience of pain.
I never discuss about reason > i agree with you. i am just explaining the "islamic thought" behind it: that's why i gave both explanation that it is clearly said there should be no consequence on the health of the person BUT as well that this method is not anymore compatible to our society (read Ali Shariati if you have time to understand what is Islam for Iranians)

In USA they still are a christian society much more than in Europe for sure
And anyway christians made the constitution so they should have been touched by the wonderful words of their prophet.
But that 's the story of human being more than religion: hatred , justice of violence and so

I am definitively against it , for religion purpose and for finding it stupid: there are other ways to avoid criminals to make crimes AND no man/woman having the right to kill another.

acting in that movie is her crime?
their land their rule....let them punish their citizen as they like

but one thing to notice
well.some countries are still stuck in 19th century

I already said that i find it barbaric and i had much worst than lashing in my life . Just if you feel i need experience of pain.
I never discuss about reason > i agree with you. i am just explaining the "islamic thought" behind it: that's why i gave both explanation that it is clearly said there should be no consequence on the health of the person BUT as well that this method is not anymore compatible to our society (read Ali Shariati if you have time to understand what is Islam for Iranians)

In USA they still are a christian society much more than in Europe for sure
And anyway christians made the constitution so they should have been touched by the wonderful words of their prophet.
But that 's the story of human being more than religion: hatred , justice of violence and so

I am definitively against it , for religion purpose and for finding it stupid: there are other ways to avoid criminals to make crimes AND no man/woman having the right to kill another.

I must have missed the part that you said it was barbaric, my apologies. Yes, there are worse things in life than lashing and many of us have experienced some of them.
USA might be a christian majority society but it is a secular country where every man woman and child has a choice in what they believe in.
To many, the death penalty is the ultimate justice and i am one of those people, some people do not deserve to breath our air.

In my opinion, anyone who demonizes Iran should get tortured to death, especially in this siuation, when enemy has surrounded us from all directions, we must and should not give them a excuse to demonize our country. There are a few of filmmakers,actors in Iran who are on foreign payroll. We know how to deal with such traitors. marg bar monafegh

Its their practice, who are we to question them. Its a muslim way of life they follow their dictates and their koranic rules and laws. From their point of view they are right who are we to judge them. Their indigenous people are privy to their judgments and rituals. Do they in any way involve themselves in your or my way of living and beliefs. Why should we.

Such practices should never exist in the modern world, this isn`t the middle ages, even though some countries are stuck in that time.

You dumb cunt, it's says UPTO 100 lashes in the Quran, so if I do it, i'll probably get like 10 or 20, and that too over a period of time enuf for wounds if any to heal
Personally, im the type of guy dying to do zina, if i do it ill turn myself in

Its their practice, who are we to question them. Its a muslim way of life they follow their dictates and their koranic rules and laws. From their point of view they are right who are we to judge them. Their indigenous people are privy to their judgments and rituals. Do they in any way involve themselves in your or my way of living and beliefs. Why should we.

Oh we can judge them all right; otherwise we might still be watching women being forced onto a funeral pyre. The political correctness that is used to "jusrtify" barbaric acts is a terrible reflection of our intellectual laziness. The world did not become civilised with people simply shrugging their shoulders, we must never be afraid to stand up for what we believe to be right and more importantly against what we believe to be wrong.

You dumb cunt, it's says UPTO 100 lashes in the Quran, so if I do it, i'll probably get like 10 or 20, and that too over a period of time enuf for wounds if any to heal
Personally, im the type of guy dying to do zina, if i do it ill turn myself in
Of course you would, i can understand your type.

In my opinion, anyone who demonizes Iran should get tortured to death, especially in this siuation, when enemy has surrounded us from all directions, we must and should not give them a excuse to demonize our country. There are a few of filmmakers,actors in Iran who are on foreign payroll. We know how to deal with such traitors. marg bar monafegh
lol you'll never change

i wonder who is treator
1/ an advocate who didn't like Ahmadinejad (a crime?)
2/ a government who stole money from banks (billions) and cheated the elections with the help of someone who didn't have any respect of the republic and believes he is the representant of twelve imam

i wonder if the guy who shooted or tortured pacific protests is less a treator than the student who wanted that the elections would be checked by independant organization

i wonder if the actress is more a treator than the guy from army who made a stupid movie with a fake story about the death of Neda.

i wonder.

Many states in US still have death penalty. Thank God almost all civilized countries have abolished death penalty.
yeah civilized countries that let rapists sit in a safe cell and give them free room and food for his entire life time.
that money can go to something much better. death penalty is a good option imo on adult men unless they has some disease or something that make then do these things

Back
Top Bottom