What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

why dont you go back to you home in poland and palestinians wont fire anything at you......

you zionists are dumb....first you people were scattered all over the globe....so when someone came after you to punish you for your ills to humanity he only found a bunch and not the whole lot........now all of you have gathered at one spot.....sooner or later the arabs will come after you cause you have killed their children and stolen their land ....once syrian regime falls....the fighters there will enter jordan and then via golan heights they will come after your uncle who is running a gay bar in hebron......

Talib, go back to India where you came from. I will slap you so hard your beard will come off.

---

Iranian bro's. Yo check it, I know the Brits done bad. The Americans/CIA did the dirty work because they had the means to get rid of Mosadegh - but it was a British decision.

Big mistake, but you can't keep blaming the Brits 60 years on. That's how it was back then. The big powers used to move chess pieces about. Some still do it.

And yes, the Iranian nuke programme is old. Has been going since under the Shah - but it's only in the last 10 years where secret ones have been found.

Personally as an Israeli, you can have a nuclear power station in every back garden if you like - but we cannot live with nuclear weapons pointing at us under a Mullah regime that seems crazy to everyone in the world.

If you were a real democracy, I probably wouldn't even mind you having the weapons - but your country is answerable to only one man, not to the people.

Iran can do this all out in the open if they wish - but it's all cloak and dagger stuff. They got secrets yo.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you. The Iranian Mullahs are buliding the bomb to conquer Arabia and Jerusalem. Without bringing these three holiest site ,they will have to forget about the Mahadi.
Talib, go back to India where you came from. I will slap you so hard your beard will come off.

---

Iranian bro's. Yo check it, I know the Brits done bad. The Americans/CIA did the dirty work because they had the means to get rid of Mosadegh - but it was a British decision.

Big mistake, but you can't keep blaming the Brits 60 years on. That's how it was back then. The big powers used to move chess pieces about. Some still do it.

And yes, the Iranian nuke programme is old. Has been going since under the Shah - but it's only in the last 10 years where secret ones have been found.

Personally as an Israeli, you can have a nuclear power station in every back garden if you like - but we cannot live with nuclear weapons pointing at us under a Mullah regime that seems crazy to everyone in the world.

If you were a real democracy, I probably wouldn't even mind you having the weapons - but your country is answerable to only one man, not to the people.

Iran can do this all out in the open if they wish - but it's all cloak and dagger stuff. They got secrets yo.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you. The Iranian Mullahs are buliding the bomb to conquer Arabia and Jerusalem. Without bringing these three holiest site ,they will have to forget about the Mahadi.

Would they bomb Jerusalem? would they bomb Israel knowing they would hurt a lot of Palestinians?

I actually don't think they care so much about Palestinias. They are used as pawns by them.

Look I'm talking to you seriously now. I know Israel will definitely strike back ,but still Iran might do something stupid at the end. I do consider them a rational actor when it comes to the use WMDs ,but who knows may be a fanatic one will appear at last.
I think this is the problem the Israeli leadership is facing:/ ...
Would they bomb Jerusalem? would they bomb Israel knowing they would hurt a lot of Palestinians?

I actually don't think they care so much about Palestinias. They are used as pawns by them.

We do have crazy people next to our doors. The problem is that they will not achieve that, they would only destroy Iran and mess up the region. My god, we are so lucky to have them next to us.

Look I'm talking to you seriously now. I know Israel will definitely strike back ,but still Iran might do something stupid at the end. I do consider them a rational actor when it comes to the use WMDs ,but who knows may be a fanatic one will appear at last.
I think this is the problem the Israeli leadership is facing:/ ...

So how will gulf states react if war breaks out between Iran and Israel?

Does Jerusalem matter to the Gulf states & Saudi?

Who will they cheer on.

Can we have your airspace bro?

We do have crazy people next to our doors. The problem is that they will not achieve that, they would only destroy Iran and mess up the region. My god, we are so lucky to have them next to us.

The Iranians and the Israelis are poles apart from each other. If a war broke out Israel,Jordan,Egypt,and Qatar will automatically assist each other. The definition of craziness varies form one nation to another. If I were the Israeli PM I will do whatever it takes to appease my neighbors particularly Jordan. A Chemo attack will never be tolerated Eagle ,and the Israelis aren't mentally ill. Don't believe the October war garbage :p Golda Meir wanted to get a resupply from the Americans ASAP.

So how will gulf states react if war breaks out between Iran and Israel?

Does Jerusalem matter to the Gulf states & Saudi?

Who will they cheer on.

Can we have your airspace bro?

Well, you really are a sinister (; you know how sacred Jerusalem is for Jews,Christians,and Muslims!
I can get to Jerusalem easily though :p and Tel Aviv too.

Hmmm, IDK! The Iranians often threatened us with retaliation since 1980 but nothing really came in. The Israelis wanted to attack us twice ,but the Americans NOed them. I don't care about the Iranian's nuclear issue much, we can deter them.

You can't attack the Iranians on your own MATE. They've got 82 nuclear-related facilities and this will take a lot of time and needs more Aircrafts. The Americans can do it in less than 10 hours :flame:

I don't think the Saudis will allow you to use their Airspace honestly :/ just look at the offer they proposed to the Turks a few days ago. We have lots of powerful hard-liners here in KSA! And when it comes to Israel, they might overthrow the Government if they knew about such co-operation.

Well, you really are a sinister (; you know how sacred Jerusalem is for Jews,Christians,and Muslims!

Hmmm, IDK! The Iranians often threatened us with retaliation since 1980 but nothing really came in. The Israelis wanted to attack us twice ,but the Americans NOed them. I don't care about the Iranian's nuclear issue much, we can deter them.

You can't attack the Iranians on your own MATE. They've got 82 nuclear-related facilities and this will take a lot of time and needs more Aircrafts. The Americans can do it in less than 10 hours :flame:

I don't think the Saudis will allow you to use their Airspace honestly :/ just look at the offer they proposed to the Turks a few days ago. We have lots of powerful hard-liners here in KSA! And when it comes to Israel, they might overthrow the Government if they knew about such co-operation.

Why so confident you can deter Iran? I'm afraid with an Iranian nuke you will be their toy. Straight up.

I don't think you can depend on Pakistan as your nuke umbrella because they're cultivating ties with Iran. Of course the US might actually be your most trusted ally, even if you don't like admitting it. Iran will be able to push agendas in the region. They will act like they have a huge penis.

Remember the wikileaks? one of your guys or maybe one of the other gulf states told the Americans to "cut the head off the snake" - the snake being Iran.

Yeah, I didn't know if Gulf states are a bit disconnected from Jerusalem.

I take it you a UK passport? I hope Shin-Bet watches you bro. No offence you sound decent, but you might get some religious calling and go crazy in Tel-Aviv. :lol:

Jerusalem is some place eh? noisy but vibrant.

I don't want us attacking Iran. I still have some hope ...maybe 20% that the Iranians will pull back after exacting some concessions from the west - but they have come a long way down this road and I think they will go for weapons.

Problem is, you've got a big country. I know most of your population is focussed in cities and the rest is desert, but you could take some hits if the Mullahs got nuts - we can't even take half a hit, we're so small.

The Syria situation has helped in a perverse way. If Syria hadn't happened and caused huge divides between Sunni/Shia - then a US-lead strike on Iran would have angered the whole region.

Now that Iran is hated by the majority of Sunni, maybe the opposition to hitting them is smaller.

Anyway, enough depressing politics for tonight.

Night bro.

@Controlled Pair

I never said that I depend on AU, Pakistan ,or Mauritius friend to deter Iran. All I know is that Iran can't attack us for some reasons your intelligence had found 3 decades ago. Yes, It's been said in the Wikileaks Middle East files that the Saudi Ambassador said blah blah blah. the Americans, IDK if you know or not but we buy they debit to their balls for geopolitical reasons and all. We have a freaking influence on maybe heavier than Aipac or whatever.

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have the same DNA!

Speaking of the desert :D ,you mythical creature, We brought all Saudis to cities and villages ages ago like 35 or 40 years ,so Iran can't do much about that. You need to stop watching Hollywood propaganda 'cause it's useless these days.

The Sunni-Shia conflict is untrue as it may seem. Iran doesn't share the Saudi view point on the Muslim world ,but that's not the case. I hate to say it but the conflict is Arab vs Farsi.

A country like KSA can never let herself remain unprotected in such region like the Middle East, perhaps that's the greatest thing both Faisal and Fahad did. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wonder how israelis legitimate the creation of israel in middle east. Germany did the crime against them, shouldn't israel be placed in germany?? Why innocent Palestine people bear and suffer for the crime they did not commit. Why??

if an nuke is involved they will probably nuke an inland city like Jerusalem , cause tel aviv is on the shore of the mediteranian and radioactivity will leak into the sea...

I know that is what Israel wants to convince the region and whole world of. And some hysterical and paranoid Arabs across the Persian Gulf are indeed convinced.
But fact of the matter is an Iranian nuclear bomb, or even capability, would simply serve to reduce Israeli maneuveribility in the region and could potentially be a good stabilizer. :)

Nuclear Iran is a bigger threat to us than to Israel, genius.
For one thing, they have hundreds of their own nukes that can wipe out Iran.
The real reason why Israel doesn't want Iran to have nuclear weapon is because it will force KSA and even maybe Egypt to work hard to obtain their own which will be a real nightmare scenario for Israel.

The Iranians and the Israelis are poles apart from each other. If a war broke out Israel,Jordan,Egypt,and Qatar will automatically assist each other. The definition of craziness varies form one nation to another. If I were the Israeli PM I will do whatever it takes to appease my neighbors particularly Jordan. A Chemo attack will never be tolerated Eagle ,and the Israelis aren't mentally ill. Don't believe the October war garbage :p Golda Meir wanted to get a resupply from the Americans ASAP.

I've always said we should open our airspace to any Israeli fighter jets heading to Iran. In fact, it would be much better to coordinate the assault with them and help out with some of our planes. I mean Iran indirectly threatened to strike our oil facilities if they get attacked period! so the only option is to offer assistant, and if Iran is crazy to open 3 frons against Israel, US & GCC then be it! We spent billions$ on advance weapons for what? beside princes cashing in from briberies.
I don't think the hardliners will be very upset if we facilitated such an attack, in fact I think they will rejoice.

I am naive in world politics, but is there a chance that a hypothetical scenario like one below might take place?

iran might be putting up a good drama when they talk about being anti Zionist and have a burning love for Arabs in Palestine. Iranis might actually hate their Muslim neighbors more then the Jews. Turks, Arabs, Afghanistan and even Pakistan might be considered enemies by Iran, and Iran might threat it's neighbors with nukes?

Back
Top Bottom