What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

i dnt think pakistan will do this becaus our govermnt is slave of us and our economy depends on aid thats y it seems impossible .....by the way if pakistanis hav nuke it means that all the muslim ummah hav this because we all muslims are brother adn i think there shud b no borders in between islamic countries what do u think

i dnt think pakistan will do this becaus our govermnt is slave of us and our economy depends on aid thats y it seems impossible .....by the way if pakistanis hav nuke it means that all the muslim ummah hav this because we all muslims are brother adn i think there shud b no borders in between islamic countries what do u think

I think what you say is true , for example Abdul qadir khan , taught Iranians to mass enrich uranium in centrifuge farms , doesn't matter if some of the things they supplied were faulty , the Idea was there ; Now that I look back Khatami's election in iran (the president before this one) wasn't so unrelated to Musharraf in Pakistan :lol:

but at some places i think our govermnt and army double dealing with usa because they dnt want a war with them because it will b too harmful for the region....

but at some places i think our govermnt and army double dealing with usa because they dnt want a war with them because it will b too harmful for the region....

well , i'm not an expert but iran usually doesn't get hurt too much by double crosses being it with Pakistan or Russia

Bro, you Egyptians can come under our umbrella if you want.

We don't want to see Iran bombing you and destroying the Pyramids that we so tirelessly built for you :cheesy:
blah blah!
who r u exactly?
a zionist child killer or what?
u want to take egypt with thosands of years of history under your crapy umbrella?
iran will smash u, before a muslim country needs u for its protection!
so go and build whatever u want (all those arrow crap) but we will cut u off:toast_sign:

blah blah!
who r u exactly?
a zionist child killer or what?
u want to take egypt with thosands of years of history under your crapy umbrella?
iran will smash u, before a muslim country needs u for its protection!
so go and build whatever u want (all those arrow crap) but we will cut u off:toast_sign:

Go choke on a pistachio, you bastard child of a Mullah.

Go breathe the pollution in Tehran.

Go watch the planes falling out of your skies because you can't get spare parts.

Go pay $100 for some headache pills

Choke on your inflation bro.

Enjoy your isolation.

Iran's friends = a blood soaked Syria and a basket case North Korea.

The Israeli “smart water” network and software management firm Whitewater was named a 2013 Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer at a ceremony in New York earlier this week.

Whitewater received the award at the sixth annual Bloomberg New Energy Finance Summit, along with what Bloomberg describes as nine other “game-changing companies in the field of clean energy technology and innovation.”

More awards for Israel, more isolation and increasing desperation for Iran

U mad bro :taz:

Under sanctions like a naughty child :omghaha:

All because you can't live without terrorising other people. Without creating militias to place on other people's borders. Without hijacking nations like Lebanon. Without interfering in other countries civil wars.

Like a naughty child, you have to be punished.

Until you can learn to live in the region like a civilised country.

What kind of country in this day and age..What kind of tin-pot worthless country has its politicians in a mickey-mouse parliament shout "death to....<fill in the blank>..." ???

What kind of wild baboons are these?

The kind that need to be controlled with sanctions bro.

One day Iran will be overthrown, and the people will be in charge. Even though it's obvious some of them ^^^^ need to be rehabilitated.

All because you can't live without terrorising other people. Without creating militias to place on other people's borders. Without hijacking nations like Lebanon. Without interfering in other countries civil wars.
It sounds like the Zionist entity..

Since when dear, a Jew gives lectures about civility?:astagh:
What kind of country in this day and age..What kind of tin-pot worthless country has its politicians in a mickey-mouse parliament shout "death to....<fill in the blank>..." ???
I'm really stumped here, aren't you my dear cousin talking about the Zionist entity (death to it)?:confused:

One day Iran will be overthrown, and the people will be in charge. Even though it's obvious some of them ^^^^ need to be rehabilitated.

Baboons? As far as I know, Iranians are not the ones who are called "apes" by human beings. And believe me, although I agree with the regime part, but the Zionist entity is the only illegitimate entity that will be overthrown. :toast_sign:

Blackeagle, you're a worthless, cave-dwelling, knuckle-dragging cheerleader for child-killers.

You are one of these uninvolved baboons I am talking about.

I like the way you're trying to court Iranians here.

Courting them from occupied Palestine - which is what the illegitimate entity known as 'jordan' is.

Let's not forget the thousands of Palestinains your King killed - then expelled them from their own land.

You occupy more 'palestinain' land than Israel does :lol:

are you talking about Iran or Israel? :cuckoo:

are you talking about Iran or Israel? :cuckoo:

Well, only two countries are friends of Iran.

Basket case North Korea that can't feed itself, and a blood soaked Syria that in 2 years has killed 8 times as many people than have died in the whole Israel/Pal conflict in 65 years.

So perhaps this gives you an indication of who I'm talking about.

The increasingly isolated rogue state of Iran.

Global sanctions cut Iran's crude oil exports by 39% in 2012, to 1.5 million barrels a day, the lowest level since 1986, during the Iran-Iraq war, the U.S. Energy Information Administration said Friday.

Keep it up bro, maybe you can reach as low as the levels prior to Oil being found :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom