What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

Blackeagle, you're a worthless, cave-dwelling, knuckle-dragging cheerleader for child-killers.
But I don't live in caves! :eek:
You are one of these uninvolved baboons I am talking about.
I assure you, neither we nor Iranians have been always called Baboons or apes or even pigs. Plz behave yourself cousin.
I like the way you're trying to court Iranians here.
Nope,:astagh: not true, my problem is not with Iranians but rather with their regime..
Courting them from occupied Palestine - which is what the illegitimate entity known as 'jordan' is.
:laughcry:
Let's not forget the thousands of Palestinains your King killed - then expelled them from their own land.

You occupy more 'palestinain' land than Israel does :lol:

Well, it's the Zionists my dear, it's the Zionists..

Well, only two countries are friends of Iran.

Basket case North Korea that can't feed itself, and a blood soaked Syria that in 2 years has killed 8 times as many people than have died in the whole Israel/Pal conflict in 65 years.

i think u need to add NAM to your list.

check for updates..;)

The increasingly isolated rogue state of Iran.

Maybe it's isolated but at least all world countries recognize it, unlike your illegitimate entity, which is a parasite, it's existence related to USA being a superpower. My friend, the world is changing, and USA will not last forever as a superpower to protect your tiny @ss, the time will come when you will be taken to serve us or just kicked out to the countries you came from. Sorry to burst your bubbles my friend.:cry:

Maybe it's isolated but at least all world countries recognize it, unlike your illegitimate entity, which is a parasite, it's existence related to USA being a superpower. My friend, the world is changing, and USA will not last forever as a superpower to protect your tiny @ss, the time will come when you will be taken to serve us or just kicked out to the countries you came from. Sorry to burst your bubbles my friend.:cry:

Speak up bro, I can't here you over the construction in our west bank :lol:

Gee, I wonder which other country very close to us needs American protection and military aid.

Jordan will be swallowed up by 'palestinians'. Already they are a majority in Jordan which is under occupation from invaders of Hejaz.

Once we create the 'palestinain' state in the west bank. They will turn their eyes eastwards.

You see, your King is terrified of this state because he knows eventually reunification is on the cards. The palestinians in Jordan will demand to unite with 'palestine'.

The Hashemite occupiers will then be an even smaller minority and will be kicked out of control (perhaps by force)

Indeed. After Syria and Egypt, I think a civil war in Jordan is almost inevitable.

Inshallah this will be the end of the fake state. :cheesy:

I dont agree with you many times, but here I do. I think US will always be a major power, but there will be others emerging. Like BRICS. Its funny because US global standing, including its position in the Middle East is eroding because of (among other things) its uncondtional support for Israel.
So yeah its parasite. The parasite will continue to sicken the body, until it becomes so weak and dies. And without the body, the parasite also dies. :)

I dont agree with you many times, but here I do. I think US will always be a major power, but there will be others emerging. Like BRICS. Its funny because US global standing, including its position in the Middle East is eroding because of (among other things) its uncondtional support for Israel.
So yeah its parasite. The parasite will continue to sicken the body, until it becomes so weak and dies. And without the body, the parasite also dies. :)

We have increasingly good relations with China and are now working on Gas deals with Russia.

A "china mall" has just opened in Israel.

We are also very friendly with India and collaborate on many things from business to military.

We are also repairing our friendship with Turkey.

On the other hand - the Arabs are fighting in amongst themselves and indirectly against Iran (soon it will be directly) Iran for its part is crumbling under sanctions with people starting to die from lack of affordable medicine.

Oil output is now the lowest for 27 years in Iran.

:smokin:

We have increasingly good relations with China and are now working on Gas deals with Russia.

We are also very friendly with India and collaborate on many things from business to military.

We are also repairing our friendship with Turkey.

On the other hand - the Arabs are fighting in amongst themselves and indirectly against Iran (soon it will be directly) Iran for its part is crumbling under sanctions with people starting to die from lack of affordable medicine.

Oil output is now the lowest for 27 years in Iran.

:smokin:

So the parasite is trying to infest another body, to ensure its survival.
Lets see if that other one is smart enough to reject it. :P

Speak up bro, I can't here you over the construction in our west bank :lol:

Gee, I wonder which other country very close to us needs American protection and military aid.

Jordan will be swallowed up by 'palestinians'. Already they are a majority in Jordan which is under occupation from invaders of Hejaz.

Once we create the 'palestinain' state in the west bank. They will turn their eyes eastwards.

You see, your King is terrified of this state because he knows eventually reunification is on the cards. The palestinians in Jordan will demand to unite with 'palestine'.

The Hashemite occupiers will then be an even smaller minority and will be kicked out of control (perhaps by force)

Indeed. After Syria and Egypt, I think a civil war in Jordan is almost inevitable.

Inshallah this will be the end of the fake state. :cheesy:

My friend I was serious, if you are intrested in making jokes, here is a nice place for ya..:pop:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/797-joke.html

In history there never ever was something remotely resemble always a major power

Main support of Iranian regime, but not Iranians. Even as you can see they can sell to rebels in the same time they are the only ones to deal massively with Iran.

I guess you don't know about it... Chinese banks blocked the Iranian money in banks (since other banks don't work with Iran) since they keep working with Iran. But they said: ok you can use your money but you need to buy our bad quality products .
And since the sepah is taking the business or their family or government families : they sell the products inside Iran with good marge. And they even destroy the inside economy to force to sell only the chinese products .

funny that some sepah said to be caring about Iran .... indeed care about their profits and kill our economy.

and you know what? these same guys they send their family to England and Canada for studies ... these poor kids of rich. accepted in these same countries which spend their time criticize Iranian regime .

Back
Top Bottom